Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO is not for crypto startups  (Read 579 times)
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:40:55 PM

IEO like binance is not looking for funds because actually they already have a lot of funds so actually they don't really need capital from investors but because this is about sales and the community they have to do it so they can become a hype, therefore it's quite safe if we join the IEO like binance does because they certainly won't stop just because of lack of capital

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
GospelCrypto2

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:46:23 PM

Taking facts first. Not all starts up are poor
Some start up projects are very well self funded to reach their goal
Token sale is just a bonus and some don’t even have token sale

Ieos are for everyone
Provided your project is good legit and up to standard
I support your contribution.. Another importance of IEOs for fund raising in the crypto space is widespread distribution of nodes which is very important to maintain the integrity of blockchain projects..

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 11:49:48 PM

It is reasonable to assume such but I think there are exceptions in many instances. It depends on the quality of the project.A good project can reach some sort of arrangement with the exchange to get a portion of the monies raised on the platform or some percentage of tokens, locked over a certain period
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:15:36 AM

In my opinion, IEO is not for crypto startups that are seeking funds to kick start their project but for projects that have raised capital already or have rich advisor and team to fund the project. Fund-raising through IEO can be very challenging for startups that need money to kickstart their project, because they will need large amount of money to conduct their tokensale on good exchanges, as this exchanges only list projects that meet their legal requirements and can also afford to pay their listing fees. So the best means to raise money or capital for new projects is to present their proposal to Venture capital firms or Angel investors.

Correct but there are other exchanges that accomodate IEO with a very low fees. Of course they will do small fee first since they are just beginning their IEO option unlike famous exchange that are already known for their huge name like Binance, Kucoin, Huobi, and many more. Mid ranges exchanges also now doing it like stex, bibox, p2pb2b these exchanges are now following the foot step of major exchanges. For ICOs wanting to do an IEO, its should be noted for them to ready everything like legal aspect, techincal and financial requirements.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:50:42 AM

In my opinion, IEO is not for crypto startups that are seeking funds to kick start their project but for projects that have raised capital already or have rich advisor and team to fund the project. Fund-raising through IEO can be very challenging for startups that need money to kickstart their project, because they will need large amount of money to conduct their tokensale on good exchanges, as this exchanges only list projects that meet their legal requirements and can also afford to pay their listing fees. So the best means to raise money or capital for new projects is to present their proposal to Venture capital firms or Angel investors.

I don't think it's the case. No startups starts with zero capital. They need to have some idea and capital to kickstart a startup. If some project is capable of starting an ICO on their own, they too would be qualified for IEO if they are really dedicated towards the project. IEO doesn't take large sum of money to get listed but requires to complete some vital information about the project and the team.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:22:07 AM

I think ICO and IEO are the same thing and the different is IEO administered by exchangers. Sometimes, if you are looking carefully, there is an ICOs from a company and want to build new project, its not a start up.
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:27:05 AM

I think ICO and IEO are the same thing and the different is IEO administered by exchangers. Sometimes, if you are looking carefully, there is an ICOs from a company and want to build new project, its not a start up.
you are right, I also see ICO and IEO are the same. both are just distinguished by the way they are sold, because there is a third person who manages sales from the IEO project. in fact, most who use IEO are those who already have products and need platform development.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:57:58 AM

Well you should specify what kind of startup you are talking about, because for the fact that some group of persons want to startup a company don't really mean that they are broke, it is possible that someone have gathered money for many years of their life and now want to focus on creating his/her own platform with the money they have, so don't ever judge any platform because it's a startup, but to some extent you are correct because some startup might not be able to afford the funds for IEO.
MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:21:38 AM

In any case, for any startup there will be financial costs, if the project is good, they do not worry about it. But it's not the first time I've heard that IEO is expensive for the project.So the traditional ICO is not going anywhere yet.
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:28:42 AM

In any case, for any startup there will be financial costs, if the project is good, they do not worry about it. But it's not the first time I've heard that IEO is expensive for the project.So the traditional ICO is not going anywhere yet.
right, the project that has the IEO is they have private capital or capital from the ICO I think projects like this have good quality because they will be more serious about running projects in the future
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:41:31 AM

the project can just pay later if the exchange expects the project to raise a huge sum, projects that will do IEO instead of ICO will likely to raise more in my opinion, scams are everywhere in the ico field and IEO will be likely to trusted more if it's held inside of a reputable exchange.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:01:45 AM

I think that the top exchanges when choosing a project are not based on its idea, but on the readiness of the project and the work that has already been done. In my opinion, IEO for projects that have only a promising idea, but do not have any development is not a suitable option, such a project needs the support of venture funds or a team of other already held blockchain startups.

Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:21:10 AM

It is for start ups and already existing projects, I am particularly happy about the IEO effect since it is not free to launch unlike ICO's, it is only seemingly and legit projects will go through this way. At least a lot of money would have been spent in advertising and launching on exchanges. Will highly reduce scam and I hope the exchanges will equally screen the project before listing.

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:35:01 AM

Most of the startup projects resort to IEOs as a means of raising capital because they have realized ICOs are no more profitable and failing. Since they are able to raise enough funds on the exchanges they will be able to settle their debts on the exchange.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 09:55:42 AM

the chance on trader to work on customs as exchanging position with returns of nominal value on expectation as developer to gains with the submission on table and release of funds on beginning terms on work with investment projects of the recommendation.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:55:43 AM

I believe that IEO, on the contrary, was created in order for blockchain startups to be able to attract the necessary amount of funds in a short time for the speedy implementation of the project. This saves a lot of time, which is required for negotiations and search for investors, as well as accelerates the process of project development from idea to finished product.
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:24:56 PM

the venture capital firms do change huge sum of money to raise money. most project can still stick with ICO because it is still available.  the market is still wide for all to invest in. it depends on what you can offer.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:27:09 PM

This can be arrange.  I believe exchanges have rules regarding the payment of IEO, this might be hidden or arrangements are done under the table.

If a project does not have money but have a feasible roadmap, have gathered enough attention and hype, exchanges may consider having a part of their token as payment, or  a certain commision on the total amount raised.  Binance  had been doing this kind of stuff, they are listing those tokens that have either money to pay for listing or promised to give certain percentage of the total circulating token.  The latter gives more profit than just being paid.  Does this make sense?
GodHatesFigs

Activity: 557
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:44:43 PM

The main ieo that come out now on the exchange are the same ico that planned the ico in 2018, but could not hold it because of the bear market.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:41:38 PM

I believe that the IEO can become crypto startups that are better than ICO, the latter they continue to scam, making investors experience a loss of trust.
with all the support of the Exchanger where the project carried out the IEO also affected the projects that carried out the IEO.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: