Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:29:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Anonymous email client VEDA for confidential communication ✅ ✅ ✅  (Read 611 times)
Alex_zz

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:02:50 PM

What is the structure of the VEDA token?
Our token is not a means of payment. We use an encrypted file, the current technology for data transmission.

Algo  Huh
We use an encrypted token file to transfer any information, including files. Through the use of this technology, you can not be afraid of hitting the message to third parties. You can learn more about data transmission technology on our website https://privatnet.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stti

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:04:43 PM

Sounds good. But why aren't you another scam? Smiley
kudecsnik

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:47:34 AM

It's ok for me to use Proton. Why do we need such decentralized mail?
randongat

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:52:04 AM

How do you guarantee privacy?
k_a_v

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:03:49 AM

I understand there is a client for MacOS and Windows, and when will the client for Linux appear?
antiterto

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:37:44 PM

Explain me please how does your mail work?
Alex_zz

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:10:06 PM

I understand there is a client for MacOS and Windows, and when will the client for Linux appear?

Client for Linux will be on GitHub next week
Alex_zz

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:11:44 PM

Explain me please how does your mail work?

VEDA’s technology is a combination of distributed registry, encrypted communication channels, token files and smart contracts.
VEDA’s technology is based on networks of VEDA – numerous VEDA clients running on nodes that compose VEDA’s blockchain. VEDA's customers are custom applications, and nodes, intended for generation and storage of distributed registry.

VEDA uses elliptic curve cryptography to ensure the confidentiality, authenticity, and reliability of all transactions. Each external account (Wallet account and Node account) is a pair of keys – private and public, and is associated with a changeable network state that is updated when transactions are confirmed by the network.

Step 1
Run the VEDA Mail Client application, get authorized in the network. Then create a document or type a message to be sent. Specify the address of the recipient's account. For each pair of subscribers the symmetric key with use of the Diffie-Hellman Protocol is developed.   It is used to encrypt messages or to generate an electronic signature.

Step 2
The mail client encrypts the message’s body and adds it to the VEDA Token with a unique structure – a digital entity that is stored directly in the user's device. And in VEDA – it is a file that is stored in the crypto-container of its own implementation. In addition to tokens in crypto-containers, an SSL certificate and a private key of the account are stored on the user's device.  Each token has its own unique identifier – VEDAID – VID.

Step 3
The PrivateMailVeda email client generates a transaction for the token transfer. A transaction is an electronically signed data structure that is transmitted over the VEDA network and placed in a DAG. Each new transaction contains the TID of the preceding transaction or transactions.
The token and the transaction are sent to random hosts (token and transaction are sent to different hosts in random order). Nodes can be custom power for the case of a public network or computing facilities of VEDA’s developers. • Copy of the chain is stored on G-Node and on all other nodes in VEDA network.
• When connected to the network, the user sends a certificate to the node along with the asymmetric encryption session key to verify identity and establish an encrypted channel.
• When receiving a certificate, the node first checks the signature and then searches for the SID (sertificate ID) in the SSL-certificate blockchain.
• If there was a request to register a new wallet, then in the case of a reliable signature and the absence of data about the certificate with such SID in blockchain, the sent certificate is placed in the certificate pool of the nearest G-Node.
• If there was a request for authorization of an existing wallet, then in the case of a reliable signature and the presence of data on the certificate with such SID in blockchain, the user receives a positive response and a secure communication channel is established. Otherwise, the user gets a negative response and looses connection.
Step 4
After the tokens are received by the host, they are stored in a special encrypted area – the crypto container.
Recieved transaction is placed in the pool for confirmation.
Step 5
After confirmation of the transaction by the network nodes, in the course of consensus, the account-recipient has the opportunity to pick up sent with a message, from the host on which it is stored. The accuracy of the transaction in the DAG is provided by the presence of transaction sender’s signature in it and a signature of the node that accepted the transaction. Each new transaction in a DAG holds the hash-sums of all its parents, which, in turn, contain the hash-sums of all its parents and so on.   

Step 6
The account-recipient sends the request to the network and receives the token addressed to him.

Alex_zz

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:41:05 AM

It's ok for me to use Proton. Why do we need such decentralized mail?
Our mail client has two major differences. We do not use the server to store or process information. The VEDA team does not have access to the correspondence and personal data of users.
k_a_v

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:45:47 PM

I downloaded and installed the application under MacOS. The registration procedure is quite simple - I understand the email that I specify when registering and will be my address in the system in the future? And if I register another email client for the same email - how will my interlocutors send me messages? I want to praise your minimalistic interface. I will advise your application to your friends. I hope it will not wither and you will develop it. The question is when will it be possible to send files?
Alex_zz

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:22:32 AM

Why privacy and personal data protection are so important

Due to the widespread use of information gathering devices, we can no longer be 100% sure that our lives remain confidential. The services on which we register often collect data without our knowledge. Periodically there are news about the mass plums of correspondences of Facebook users. All this should warn, because, in fact, whoever wants, can get access to your data.

Read more about this in our new online privacy article.
https://medium.com/@Ir_43281/why-privacy-and-personal-data-protection-are-so-important-9b391c68f336?postPublishedType=initial
Alex_zz

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:54:45 AM

Tips for protecting your mail server: Part 1

https://medium.com/@Ir_43281/tips-for-protecting-your-mail-server-part-1-598baee19f88?postPublishedType=initial
Alex_zz

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:01:09 AM

Online anonymity: 8 easy ways to become invisible on the Internet

https://medium.com/@Ir_43281/online-anonymity-8-easy-ways-to-become-invisible-on-the-internet-893cb36adfb7
Alex_zz

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:05:43 PM

A large-scale update of the VEDA mail client has been completed today.
We inform you about the possibility to download and install a modified version of the client for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Now all users have the opportunity to send files of any type up to 50 MB!

Team VEDA.
Alex_zz

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:20:04 AM

Anonymization in Tor: How does the browser work?

Many of us, for one reason or another, wish to remain unnoticed while using Internet. In this article, we won’t talk over the reasons, but instead, offer you several options to ensure a higher level of privacy when using the Tor browser.

https://medium.com/@Ir_43281/anonymization-in-tor-71414a15ffe3
Alex_zz

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:38:29 AM

How VEDA tokens are encrypted

Tokens are encrypted twice using GOST R 34 series algorithms. The algorithms form a unique sequence of numbers on the basis of which key pairs are generated. Therefore, in the group of all possible solutions the keys are always unique.

Lets compare the durability of the algorithm GOST R 34 with SHA-256, which is used in Bitcoin.

SHA-256 can be hacked with the help of modern technologies: in 2008 Somitra Kumar Sanadia and
Palash Sarkar published the collisions they found for 22 iterations. After that programmers found ways to crack 31 more iteration of SHA-256.

The GOST R 34 series cipher is not a Feistel network, but an SP-network: data transformation consists of several identical rounds. Each round consists of a nonlinear and linear transformation, as well as a key overlay operation. Unlike the Feistel network, when using an SP network, the entire input block is converted, not its half.

Peculiarities of the algorithm:

🔹Linear transformation can be implemented using a shift register;
🔹Key scan is implemented using a Feistel network, which uses the round transformation of the original algorithm as a function;
🔹Input block length-128 bits, key length-256 bits. Private keys are stored in the encrypted area.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: