Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:56:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What particular project works on the totality of the blockchain ecosystem?  (Read 150 times)
mae_ann97 (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:58:27 PM

We are on the plethora of confusion as to how many projects booming/shilling everywhere but there is no concrete impact on the real-world problem that blockchain can solve. It's hard to distinguish which is which. They are everywhere - some of them just don't care about the solution as long as they can brag of the idea they had.

We've seen enough of this BS. The general crowd needs to choose the right project now which will likely to shape up the image of this technology towards adoption.

Among others, Tron is boosting its dApps  - creating thousands of transactions daily, revolutionizing gambling platform as well as EOS. (See Tronbet) while ETC has some top-tier devs that supports different dApps that makes sense.

Who will survive?
Who will prosper?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:03:18 PM

About which has the tendency to survive or prosper time would be a very essential tool that determines that. The market has two seasons one is the bullish market where everything goes on smoothly and the prices are good and then we have the bearish market where till are decapitated  And is this period that really test the resolve of the coins
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:37:42 AM

We are on the plethora of confusion as to how many projects booming/shilling everywhere but there is no concrete impact on the real-world problem that blockchain can solve. It's hard to distinguish which is which. They are everywhere - some of them just don't care about the solution as long as they can brag of the idea they had.

We've seen enough of this BS. The general crowd needs to choose the right project now which will likely to shape up the image of this technology towards adoption.

Among others, Tron is boosting its dApps  - creating thousands of transactions daily, revolutionizing gambling platform as well as EOS. (See Tronbet) while ETC has some top-tier devs that supports different dApps that makes sense.

Who will survive?
Who will prosper?
The truth is that we have just few projects that are really making impact in the crypto space, but from all of it, there is still no one that have made or is making so much impact that bitcoin made and is still making, this is why bitcoin still remains the king in the crypto space, though projects like ethereum and it's like are also trying to create something beneficial but it is mostly developers that would understand it's use and not an ordinary member.
Digitolife

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:58:01 AM

The BS projects are inevitable in the real world. In nature, good and bad all exist, but the good thing is that we are able to figure out who are shilling.

In all, wish survival and prosperity in ETC growth
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:12:52 AM

We can also recall Cardano, NEO, NEM.
All these projects survived their hype. While there is no significant progress, as they are hostages of the market.
Currently the most influential project is Binance. Who knows, maybe this one will compete with Ethereum in the foreseeable future.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
zityx23

Activity: 124
Merit: 6

Challenger in Space

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:43:18 AM

Totality of the blockchain system. I think it goes not for the main coins we have now. Most of these coins are competing irrelevantly for superiority without actually building up the blockchain ecosystem. Why?  Because they all have their own focus.

One wants scalability while the other prefers anymosity. Pthers are focused on speed while others are more on security. Totality of the blockchain ecosystem is being ruined by these selfish endeavors. The result is the lack of unity and the unattained decentralized  dream
lovelycabonita

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:50:54 AM

Who will survive?
Who will prosper?

There are plenty of blockchain projects  that really stands out,bringing few second transactions, huge amount of tps. However this updates has a trade-off on decentralization. I like how ETC is moving forward to its development as it stands to its core concept of cryptocurrency "Decentralization and Immutability".
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:58:22 AM

actually there aren't that many actual "real world problems" that blockchain can solve. despite the popular belief these days, blockchain has very limited usages and most of the times when you see it used in something outside of cryptocurrency usage, they are fooling themselves with the least efficient solution just because they were hyped up.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:46:21 PM

Unfortunately, at this moment, projects that work fully on all blockchain technology are not so different projects take only a part of this technology to solve problems of a certain industry, and another reason is that it is now very difficult to adapt the blockchain technology to modern society. .
wattcrypto

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:37:02 PM

I think Bytom will be quite successful in terms of bringing all types of assets to the blockchain. Right now it seems like defi is spread out among apps but this platfrom wants to bring it all in one place
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:41:56 PM

You are talking about dapps and adoption then how can you forget Eth network that is the largest dapp service provider and more and more projects and services are being launched based on eth smart contracts, i know eos and tron are better efficiency wise at the moment but with the completion of eth upgrade it will again be the best platform.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:47:10 PM

So what exactly does tron blockchain offer? Just gambling? How about decentralized Healthcare, insurances, schools, agriculture, housing etc.  There are simple ways to get this things on blockchain in my opinion. The big blockchains are going after complex solutions. There is a blockchain that seems to be doing it right though... I wouldn't mention  name.      Other blockchains just keep moving in circles, repeating the mistakes of old blockchains

It is important to note that  If Blockchain development ideas do not come from the heart  mass adoption may never happen
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:13:49 PM

I think the ones you mentioned plus NEO as well, I have zero NEO in my portfolio and I have never bought a single neo in my entire life so I can honestly testify that I am not shilling it. I am a hardcore ethereum person and I will continue to do so until I find something better.

However, keeping that in mind, I still think neo is doing a very good job rivaling ethereum in some aspects and a worthy rival, it is highly undervalued right now and there is a good potential to make profits because when NEO takes of as another ICO potential coin and makes their own ICO's known as much as ethereum then they will be worth a lot more thanks to their successful ICO's.

I also like dash a bit because they do have that great staking option but the masternode worth a lot more than I can afford so I can't really have any right now.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:44:08 PM

I think that all projects which now do not carry any useful activity will exist no more than 2-3 years. then they will just leave because they won't be needed by anyone

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 04:16:49 PM

I think EOS will survive for long time, i don't know what will happen with TRON and ETC, only if team behind the coins doing all to develop them and maybe add extra features can make them to grow and survive for long.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: