Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:18:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We're Allowing TOO Much! It's gone too far with Lauda.  (Read 1820 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:12:25 AM

This shit's definitely gone too far. If only there was something else we could do, like maybe theymos could implement a forum feature allowing us to express our displeasure or even - gasp - distrust of certain individuals so that we wouldn't need 15 threads about each one.
The ability to exclude a person from your trust list harmed the trust system. Instead of holding a person accountable for including someone who should not be in their trust list, users now have the option of excluding the person who should not be in the trust network.

When you add a person to your trust list, you are trusting both their ratings, and their trust list. If user "x" leaves a lot of good ratings, but has one bad person in their trust list, they should either remove the person from their trust list, or not be in your trust list.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3062

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 06:19:38 AM

^ ^ Are you just spamming known information to show off your signature?   Tongue

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 07:47:47 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2019, 08:15:28 AM by Lauda

Preface: By posting this, I 100% expect abusive negative trust, which further proves my point.
Nice, yet failed stategy - thinking that this will prevent you from receiving deserved negative trust. CH 2.0? Roll Eyes Why do you care, and where did you purchase this account from[1]? Maybe Quickscammer himself?

If you deal with this user you will get burned, and I will tag you as well.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. It will contain the spreading of the disease and has already been applied before in many different situations. Furthermore, nobody legitimate has every said anything against this particular way of handling it.

Then the one-above-a-pile-of-sh*t is liked by no one, no one cares about what he has to say and he's annoying AF, also lack of normal civilised communicating and thats a very important aspect of being in this online space.
You indulge IT by saying that. In my view, IT is insignificant to the point that IT makes no impact on anyone.

Postface: Random baboon singling me out for nonsense usually backfires dramatically. I'm guessing at some point you will go on a lying tantrum or we will discover [1] to be true. It's all about those patterns. Tick-tock.

Postface 2:

Accelerate your stuck tx here!
Ok I'll do it if you put your account up as collateral Smiley with an escrow
Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 10:51:11 AM

This shit's definitely gone too far. If only there was something else we could do, like maybe theymos could implement a forum feature allowing us to express our displeasure or even - gasp - distrust of certain individuals so that we wouldn't need 15 threads about each one.
The ability to exclude a person from your trust list harmed the trust system. Instead of holding a person accountable for including someone who should not be in their trust list, users now have the option of excluding the person who should not be in the trust network.

When you add a person to your trust list, you are trusting both their ratings, and their trust list. If user "x" leaves a lot of good ratings, but has one bad person in their trust list, they should either remove the person from their trust list, or not be in your trust list.

We have to suffer this bullshit for YEARS because Theymos is too embarrassed to admit he went too fucking far creating his little tool of personal retribution and refuses to admit his mistake.
The-One-Above-All

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:22:26 PM

^
I am far from DT1 ..... and kiss no ass of nobody, except my GF's....

I can say who I like and who I don't, but as you are an instant post deleting member (in you pathetic thread about LFC) I feel i'm right to say you are untrustworthy by those actions that you do!!!, when someone brings you back the discussion you opened then you don't delete replies in that annoying self-moderated b*tch thread you got there!

I don't know Lauda only thing I know is he/she is wearing an XhomerX custum HAT and those are always been granted to good members imo Smiley

As LFC is always been good member who I talk and communicate with a lot....

The pharmacist is not someone I have ever talked with, but read some opinions on matters of him and they are to be respected a lot, cause most of the times right on the point and well helping (maybe a little short to me one time Roll Eyes ) But then again he's one of the most liked members when I read many different opinions and that doesn't come easily....

Then the one-above-a-pile-of-sh*t is liked by no one, no one cares about what he has to say and he's annoying AF, also lack of normal civilised communicating and thats a very important aspect of being in this online space.

Micgoosens is low functioning so the readers should strike his comments from the thread. His comments are misleading and off topic.

His posts were deleted as WE EXPLAINED to him already because he was not discussing the implications of the observable instance in the OP. There is no point allowing "noise".  We were discussing the implications of LFC admission that he takes orders from lauda and therefore anything he does is suspect and that he is nothing more than a proxy of laudas will now.

There is no point hearing that you think he is cool. That does not relate to the specific point the OP is making. If you have talked to him and he seems a nice guy that is noise. It is about him serving laudas purposes and bolstering anything lauda says or does. EXACTLY as he is doing here. HE is laudas bitch. Him seeming nice or not is not relevant.

After explaining this to you then you should then post ON TOPIC AND RELEVANT information only to that thread. For instance you have evidence that gives reasonable rebuttal to the observable instance we presented. Many sly fucks SEEM NICE.

NOW this is all very relevant because this is how lauda's gang operates. Lauda and a few others are the central bad eggs :tman, owlcatz, yogg and a couple of others, they then have a circle of others that directly support their actions : LFC, vod, suchmoon, foxpoop, pharmacist, new anon, etc... you then have the lower level dregs cabalism13, cryptobrainboss, cryptovator, yoshie  who seek favor and merits to power up their sigs.

The bad eggs and their direct supporters grant access via merits and inclusions to those they feel they can control. Any stepping out of line are excluded and trolled. The supporters add weight of numbers noise to everything to decry and drown out any observable instances they want to remain hidden.

The system is designed in such away that failure was guaranteed from the outset. When you create systems that incentivizes and rewards financially abuse and gaming and then leave them wide open to abuse and gaming it should come as no surprise they are gamed and abused lol

Lauda acts like this because he believes he is untouchable and since when you have you group controlling a massive proportion of the merits thus now the TRUST  and can include and exclude as a large group then you are untouchable via the broken systems of control.

Now we have a situation where lauda not only uses red trust to silence the presentation of observable instances in its past that demonstrate lying and scamming, probable extortion and shady escrow on his part ......he now believes he can threaten others with ruining their account and taking away their capacity to earn on this forum. NOW he is going further and saying I can take away your sig, I can not only make it hard for you to trade but I can and will threaten others that I will do the same to them if they even dare to trade with you, regardless of whether they have done anything wrong at all.

You would reason that ANY DT with ANY BALLS in light of what THEYMOS has said about red trust being for SCAMMERS ONLY would immediately say " hey lauda you are not allowed to give red tags to honest members that may just buy something from QS, That is totally wrong"

DO YOU SEE ANY DT'S saying that?? NO YOU DONT you see them all diverting and saying QS is bad or We are untrustworthy for saying lauda is out of control.  Now you realize it is not just lauda. The entire DT is weak and servile a bunch of nerds and gimps that dare not do the RIGHT thing.

The big question is why THEYMOS wants people like lauda in DT and wants them to have 300 green trust after all they have done here? and allows them to punish whistleblowers and now honest members that may just trade with certain members lauda does not like? why would theymos allow the trust system be used to FACILITATE SCAMMING??  the entire thing is crazy and very worrying. Theymos may not realize it but HE is facilitating scamming by allowing all of this to happen with his full knowledge. Theymos has in effect pushed the threshold for RED for lauda so high that now every member that lies for financial gain, has strong evidence to suggest they try to extort others, bully others to hide their past untrustworthy actions and look to have pulled a shady escrow can only be called "gray".  If you compared most red tagged members here I wonder how they would compared to Lauda?? If theymos allows a system where by whilstle blowing (even with hard evidence and observable instances) you know you will be red tagged THEN YOU WILL NOT WHISTLE BLOW and that facilitates scamming. It is simply undeniable.

I mean pharmacist decides not to say "lauda you can not do that because it is wrong, I will reverse any negs you give honest members for trading with QS"  NO , he says " after the evidence lauda lied for financial gain (scamming) the strong evidence he tried to extort, and I do not know if he was shady with the ecrow .............oh well he has busted some scammers so I think he is cool anyway. NO MENTION on his opinion of what lauda has just done at all??

LFC starts saying it is all QS fault why honest members that trade with him will get red from lauda? who would expect anything else from laudas felching clown?

Micgoosens is saying --- this issue does not come out of thin air? WTF does that even mean for the honest members that will trade with QS and have their accounts flagged as scammers. This is why idiots need to be cut out from discussions. He can't say why but he just suspects the fact honest members will be branded scammers for buying something off of another member is somehow deserved??

Most here only  care about keeping their sig and an easy life here. These types have no place in positions of trust and power. Lauda is just a symptom if it was not them the systems would enable others to fill his shoes.

Most DT's are garbage  and merit and trust system is garbage. Scrap it all.  Keep fiddling with it and tweaking it is pointless and causing more harm. We rub our hands with glee at the number of pissed off abused people here growing daily, but really it would be better if we had a transparent fair environment where people in positions of power treated ALL members equally or were removed and blacklisted.

You can NOT polish a turd.

Building ANY system on top of merit is a guaranteed failure before it starts.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 12:26:37 PM
Merited by nutildah (1)

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 12:27:26 PM
Merited by nutildah (1)

BLOB

Maggiordomo notified me that my username is somewhere in this post.
It's an OBSERVABLE fact that I have trouble to see where it is. Maybe 4 letters where not enough in the first place ?
I don't have time to decode and go through all that BS produced by a whimmy kid.
Who does ? Is there someone reading all that trash ?

These BLOBS of text really belong to the garbage. I wonder how many times can one write the same thing in different ways ? Roll Eyes

CH, what you could have achieved in putting all this time doing constructive things ?
The-One-Above-All

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:35:36 PM

No of course not mad. You are merely a useful and willing example to be made of why the systems of control are broken and must be scrapped. Every new and extreme abuse of the system by you and your complicit goons  just assists the changes come more swiftly and more dramatically.

Your influence over us is zero. You do not realize it, but you are our bitch. Keep dancing monkey. Step up your abuse please we do not see the critical mass required as yet to apply enough pressure to the festering boil of merit and trust.

You will help not only take out yourself but ALL of the sniveling wretches that support your abuse. Some we note are already taking a softer form of support for you. It will crumble away all at once when they realize their sigs are more vulnerable by supporting you than helping cast you down.

I'm guessing you will be forced to remove that red on QS soon or change the wording. If not we will be using that frequently to demonstrate just how broken the trust system is. Either way it was another assistance toward our goal. thanks monkey.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 12:40:50 PM

Why are you mad though? Maybe you invested in BitConnect?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 12:42:13 PM

I'm guessing you will be forced to remove that red on QS

Forced ? By whom ?
I'm guessing that ... you're guessing wrong. The same wrong that you have been in during those last few months Roll Eyes
(no need for blobs of text to transmit ideas, see ?)
The-One-Above-All

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:48:20 PM

Have another go monkey. Read above.

Let me guess? No premine? You were there on the launch and can guarantee tokens were fairly distributed?

Sorry must have missed that one lauda.

@yogg - by theymos, because it is impossible he can allow lauda to threaten any honest member that buys something from QS with a scam tag. If it is not removed we will persist in asking theymos why he allows it to remain.  Let's see if that tag still remains the same in 1 month.  Either way it serves its purpose.

I dare QS to list something for sale at a good price and another person buys it , see if lauda is full of shit or not.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 12:49:44 PM

I dare QS to list something for sale at a good price and another person buys it , see if lauda is full of shit or not.
Any member that does a transaction with QS in order to test out my rating is inherently scamming untrustworthy. Smiley

Too afraid to answer? Cheesy

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
The-One-Above-All

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:10:59 PM

Any member that does a transaction with QS in order to test out my rating is inherently scamming untrustworthy. Smiley

Too afraid to answer? Cheesy

So if a member decides to buy something QS puts up for sale for a good price (seems sensible and both parties agree and are happy) and gets to test if some scamming liar (lauda) is just bluffing and bullying at the same time is now....  A SCAMMER ?? haha how would that be lauda?

Who is getting scammed? both parties know the deal neither is getting scammed. You know they know you know (hope you get that) so you are not getting scammed either you have a choice whether to trust abuse their account or not. They are testing you whilst conducting a legit sale. Explain how it is untrustworthy or scamming? I fail to see how it is untrustworthy or scamming.  

Someone buying something they want and testing if you are lying or not at the same time is not scamming or untrustworthy. You simply should not make trust abusing threats in public or you MAY get called on them then you will need to trust abuse or just look like another lying bluffing bully. We would buy it for sure if it was something we wanted but then you could say we had red already so deserved it because we dared to present observable instances of you lying and scamming previously. Of course those that present evidence of lying and scamming need red trust LOL.

Needs to be someone with no red and some balls. The sale needs to be legit though and indeed not just a test transaction.

Dance monkey

Afraid to answer what exactly? I'll answer you if you answer me first.

Why did you LIE that you were there on the xcoin/dark launch and there was NO instamine. ?? Just because you held bags of xcoin/dark what gave you the right to LIE to investors and try to scam them into believing the initial distribution was legit? You've had years to dream up some elaborate excuse. Let's hear it scammer?

Afraid to answer?
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:16:16 PM

And the problem is........?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 01:19:50 PM

The problem is that we can now easily kick out his alts and goons. Wink

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:26:42 PM
Merited by nutildah (1)

Keep Barking Dawg.

Gonna sit still and watch.
(Thanks for Mentioning my name, I almost missed the hot events)

The Queen of Cats guides us. The Queen of Cats teaches us. The Queen of Cats protects us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:41:26 PM

Perhaps you should have read the rest of the post jackass. Your history of sticking up for scammers and acting in bad faith has not gone unnoticed.

As stated, the problem is people are not held accountable for having someone in their trust list that has no business being on a reputable persons trust list.
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12035

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:55:45 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2019, 02:15:02 PM by micgoossens

Lauda asked him, but if LFC didn't exclude BILL from his list and didn't tagged him.....  Then nothing would of happened to LFC, he got a request and probably shared opinion on the matter..... all of this is just so blown up.

Just to now? @The-One-Above-All where do you contribute? Cause I know for sure its much less then what I try to do for this kind community....

Btw just as you accuse memers to "kiss ass"....  you probably do the same for others + using an ALT account for doing that, also that long post? Seriously I hang off after line 3 ....

Try and put all of this effort in some BTC-related stuff, then maybe you can reach people and be helpful or whatever...

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:57:59 PM

Perhaps you should have read the rest of the post jackass. Your history of sticking up for scammers and acting in bad faith has not gone unnoticed.

As stated, the problem is people are not held accountable for having someone in their trust list that has no business being on a reputable persons trust list.

Show me an observable instance where I acted in bad faith.

I am not sticking up for scammers either. I am just not accepting your biased assumtions you call evidence.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 02:09:24 PM

Lauda asked him, but if LFC didn't exclude BILL from his list and didn't tagged him.....  Then nothing would of happened to LFC, he got a request and probably shared opinion on the matter..... all if this is just so blown up.
Nothing would have happened to him the same way nothing has happened to others. However, pajeet joe's always need someone to blame. I'm fine with being the flying catbat witch so that the monkeys like CH have a totem to scream at. Cheesy

Photo of LAUDA as a FLYING CATBAT
The witch LAUDA
Identified Flying Object (IFO)
(Better than a UFO.  Much better than an ICO.)

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: