Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2024, 07:23:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DogeBox.io is a scam  (Read 157 times)
chenille (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 09:11:38 PM

Don’t invest! It's a scam!

Archive: http://archive.fo/ydM4F

DogeBox.io is a new cloudmining scamsite. They advertise with huge returns for dogecoin cloudmining and cute dogs to make their service look better and influence people to invest when they see all the cute doggos.
The returns (ROI up to 1700%) are too good to be true and never possible to achieve with legit dogecoin mining. Here are different plans offered by DogeBox.io, the returns are really unrealistic:

Name: DogeBox V1
Investment: 50 DOGE
Return: 110% for 40 days
ROI per year: 1000%
….

up to

Name: DogeBox V9 PRO
Investment: 1,000,000 DOGE
Return: 190% for 40 days
ROI per year: 1730%

=> RED FLAG

Referrals will bring an additional 10% of their investment.

=> RED FLAG

To look legit, the owners of the site have listed fake payouts and fake deposits:

http://archive.is/FWq0Q

=> RED FLAG

Please don’t invest in DogeBox.io, it’s a ponzi!

⁓ chenille! ⁓
chenille (OP)

chenille!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 03:20:48 PM

up!

DogeBox.io scam is still running, and likely to bust soon!

⁓ chenille! ⁓
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1472

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 12:01:01 PM

up!

Could be fake stats to make a hype about the site. Most of the cloud mining/ponzi sites try to fake stats as much as possible. So it is even hard to get whether even they scammed or not.

At this point I actually feel like the ones even asking in the service discussion about a cloud mining service as the operator of such. I don't think at current someone is fool enough to fall for something like this.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 12:36:04 PM

!

Likely to bust by whom? The fact that these sites operate under a domain with the same fake scripts behind the back-end makes them come back again if one is "busted" for whatever reasons. Their business is not even having more users with high volume, just a few noobs who can invest the initial amounts and open a scam accusation thread here. Believe me, if this one goes down, the same site will start operating under another domain.
chenille (OP)

chenille!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 12:15:16 PM

Could be fake stats to make a hype about the site. Most of the cloud mining/ponzi sites try to fake stats as much as possible. So it is even hard to get whether even they scammed or not.
True, to get people invest it's likely that they set up fake statistics.

At this point I actually feel like the ones even asking in the service discussion about a cloud mining service as the operator of such. I don't think at current someone is fool enough to fall for something like this.
Yes, a Newbie asking for cloudmining and later a second Newbie replies and recommends a site. In most cases both posting it with first post on Bitcointalk.  Cheesy

!

Likely to bust by whom? The fact that these sites operate under a domain with the same fake scripts behind the back-end makes them come back again if one is "busted" for whatever reasons. Their business is not even having more users with high volume, just a few noobs who can invest the initial amounts and open a scam accusation thread here. Believe me, if this one goes down, the same site will start operating under another domain.
Every ponzi will bust, the only question is when it will bust. The operators of BitConnect said it was impossible that BitConnect will bust and what happened soon? BitConnect was busted. Yes, I have no doubt that the operator will set up a similar ponzi. There were so many of them and none survived because ponzi scams have a short live by design.

⁓ chenille! ⁓
chenille (OP)

chenille!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 03:24:03 PM

up

⁓ chenille! ⁓
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: