Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:01:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: COIN CREATION 9.0  (Read 1196 times)
DKdance (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:25:00 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2014, 02:36:31 AM by DKdance

Hello cryptos addicts !

I want to participate into creation of a new coin. I'd like to imply a serious team, composed of maximum 7 members, including me so, well, you got it. But if you don't, I mean that I need 6 persons.

I'm totally dedicated to cryptos. That's what I do every day. Mining, trading, reading about the new coins or unknown ones. I think that I understood some keys to create an interesting and exciting currency. But I'm not able to take the deal with the software things. And for some people in da place it seems to be the deal of a bunch of hours. Cool for you  Cool. I have 2 motivations. First, bring to the scene a serious coin (Scrypt, POW/POS BUT not with an insane POS rate !! Nope, a serious coin I said ) with a considerable value, to say STOP to the frenzied frequency of new scam-joke-nonsense-altcoins. A giant can overwhelm many tiny things. Not just to walk above the others, just to affirm (sometimes it's good) that crypto currencies are as much a trust economic system and a serious affair, not just a gambling game in a virtual world. Second motivation is that I really really enjoy crypto currencies economy and the giant worldwide community aspect of that. When you enjoy what you do you're supposed to do it well. And many little things can overwhelm a giant. Think about that.

So, I'm still working on block reward theoric system and some basics mathematical issues. It can be discussed 'cause I'm truly open to debate with the team, because a team is a team ! But one important caracteristic of the coin I imagine is the block reward system. And another main caracteristic is about the launch process. So I have basics of these two points, and that's important ones but not closed discussion.

So, if you're interested to create a new altcoin and to include my mind into that process you'd be so welcome to discuss about that.

Well, let me bring some precision. I won't publically discuss about my ideas outta a real public anouncement 'cause I think my ideas are interesting directions even if they still need to be improved. I gave details here. I hope that's enough to interess someone. Some good ideas are stolen by some people and you know, just like tetris affair ... And maybe(almost for sure) I'll ask to the team software leaders to let me hold some BTCs that I'll refund when the new coin has come to life and when a considerable trust is established in the team. Nobody asked me to cross the sentence and highlight the other ! I absolutely do not plan to steal BTC I want my name to be respected in the community, not anything else. I'm a little afraid of the guys who got their project stolen stories. We're all afraid to be stolen 'cause we speak with worldwide usernames, sort of anonymous activities. And because I know that I don't want to be considered as a thief is true I'm more afraid my plans to be stolen than you can be afraid that I steal some BTCs from maybe respected devs. To 6 persons..  To set something on coingen or I don't remember what and premine, instamine, IPO would be a most profitable robbery idea I think, or I don't know. That's not the deal.

An other crucial caracteristic of the project is to put a team together. Without a team that is not possible. How does a only guy or two friends can seriously assure stability of something ? Don't they never sleep ? Do they dedicate their whole awaken time alternately ? Well, a crypto currency isn't the affair of only one guy, this is not serious.

About me, I'm 13 years old  Nope that's a joke, keep calm ! I'm 27, as I told you my whole time is dedicated to cryptos, I'm a fish who try to become a little whale. English isn't my birth langage so it's probably far from perfect. Out of that I'm in artistic stuff, stil as a liitle fish, but that isn't important. And I'll take the deal seriously and will work for nice relationship with pools devs and exchanges in the early times, as soon as the project get on a concrete way. I actually have 4 scrypt mining rigs and one nvidia rig, I could only do SHA3 Keccak algo with the nvidias, Need to improve.

As I told about the specs I thinked SCRYPT (Asic resistant and multipool resistant if it's possible without NJANE factor, but just because I never tried this NJANE thing, maybe it's the job of KGW, well softwares..) POW, and POS, BUT ! not with an insane POS rate, not a crypto closed to the ones who didn't mine it in the early time.

Thanks.

DKdance

Only reason we die is because we accept the death I can tr. into French, seriously < 1-12 hours
[PHS] PhilosopherStone | PoS | No Premine | 50% annual
And if we should die tonight then we should all die together.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zenojis

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:02:06 PM

Hello DKdance, I am very interested in what you are talking about. I am a software developer. Currently I am full-time employed by a finance company. My job is to lead development of a new proprietary system from scratch to manage my entire company. My experience includes C, C++, PostgreSQL, Ruby, and Qt, among other things. I am going to send you a PM with my contact information. I am a very busy person and I cannot take on all programming work. What I can do is devote a few hours a week to bug fixing, and I can also create a custom cross-platform interface for this coin. Interface development is my strong area, so I can do in 10 hours what might take another 40 hours. In addition to all of this, I can donate virtual web servers to the project. These servers can be customized to run whatever software is necessary. If the project takes off I will not be able to continue providing web servers for free however (To put it bluntly: I have servers which can spare resources for this project, however, if the project grows too large we will need to buy servers that are solely for the project)

You seem very serious, however I worry that your english skills will scare away potential team members and investors. May I ask what your native language is, and maybe your home country? If you are as serious as you sound, it would be wise to find a partner who speaks english and your own language (Or improve your english skills, there are many great tools for practicing english these days)

DKdance (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:50:49 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2014, 02:39:56 AM by DKdance

Hello DKdance, I am very interested in what you are talking about. I am a software developer. Currently I am full-time employed by a finance company. My job is to lead development of a new proprietary system from scratch to manage my entire company. My experience includes C, C++, PostgreSQL, Ruby, and Qt, among other things. I am going to send you a PM with my contact information. I am a very busy person and I cannot take on all programming work. What I can do is devote a few hours a week to bug fixing, and I can also create a custom cross-platform interface for this coin. Interface development is my strong area, so I can do in 10 hours what might take another 40 hours. In addition to all of this, I can donate virtual web servers to the project. These servers can be customized to run whatever software is necessary. If the project takes off I will not be able to continue providing web servers for free however (To put it bluntly: I have servers which can spare resources for this project, however, if the project grows too large we will need to buy servers that are solely for the project)

You seem very serious, however I worry that your english skills will scare away potential team members and investors. May I ask what your native language is, and maybe your home country? If you are as serious as you sound, it would be wise to find a partner who speaks english and your own language (Or improve your english skills, there are many great tools for practicing english these days)

Hello zenojis,

your skills, time table and advices sounds very well. I'm French, I totally agree that the communication must be perfect. Is my english so bad ? I didn't expect but it's all right, thanks. Official communication related to the project in any language should be verified by a person whose this is native langage (for sure). Here it's an egg of the project. My first call, step by step, my enthusiasm of making this first call took me on the way of taking some liberty with language but it's not the right place and mainly not the right time, so thank you for your advice. I appologize for this, let's talk seriously because this is not just funny but a work affair. And I'm going to take care of improvement of my english too. With practice I'll progress.

You seems very serious to my eyes too. Your qualifications go beyond my knowledge, I've asked to someone more qualified to enlight me. I'm not totally alone, I have advisors.  But software part must be explained to me I almost know nothing. About the costs of that kind of project I'm a little out of date, but, to rent your servers when it grows, or to rent bigger servers won't be a problem. The project must go step by step and keep ready for growing to assure its evolution. That's what a plan is made for. In a first time a solid team must be created, and right after that a community must be a informed, by a website and an announcement, so public will be able to check progress and activity and start to consider this new crypto currency. When everything is not far from ready, when we'll be assured someone can't copy our specs before we release it we'll reveal the plan publically. I predict some clones of this new currency, but they will be far late. The website should involve participation of several persons or a qualified one to be provided with a solid and credible structure and features. I'm going to work on that but well, in a final way it should be supervised by someone efficient maybe just like you, not by me.

Thank you, first step is done. I wait your contact information to keep you informed and wait for others now. Talk to you soon.

Only reason we die is because we accept the death I can tr. into French, seriously < 1-12 hours
DKdance (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:48:02 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2014, 02:42:00 AM by DKdance

Hello crypto addicts !

Take a look please, I'm trying to bring a team together to create a new crypto currency with exciting features, I need a strong team to build a concrete project because I'm not a software developper. I have mined more that 40 crypto currencies and traded with more than 10 of them. You must have qualifications and a strong willingness to get involved in the long term. Or at least a few months to build a serious e-transactions platform. Some key points are about the mining process, the difficulty variability, the reward rate, mining will be constant, and not stolen by pool hoppers and multi pools. Some other key points are related to the developpement of the users community. Some others related to peg the trading market at the begining. So it's planed to become a wide and strong community. It's so serious. Don't hesitate to comment. As you can read above, one person has pretended for some abilities.

I bring a little more precison on what is necessary: Create wallet, blockchain with precise features already defined, website with original features already defined, elaboration of the network stuff. I got the plan and the will to spend several hours a day, I need software developers, bug fixers. We must be 4 or 5 at least, if 4 of us can assure team's reactivity 24/24 that's enough. Personally I can look what happens 12 hours a day, but I wouldn't be able to fix anything. If we could be 5 or 6 that would be ideal. But 4 reactive and dedicated persons is right in a first time. Dedicated means that you could be contacted by email 8 hours a day and could act on the program in the next 2 hours. So you must have a device that will indicate receipt of an email in real time.

Thank you for your attention.

DKdance

billyzsigray

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:19:32 PM

Why not just take your time and energy and invest it in to an existing crypto to further expand its platform?

Oh, right, because that would be actual work.
DKdance (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:37:05 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2014, 02:29:09 AM by DKdance

Why not just take your time and energy and invest it in to an existing crypto to further expand its platform?

Hello, thank you for your answer and interest, so are you saying I'm lazy ? ^^ I'm not sure of what you ask to me, sorry. As you can read, I've traded and I'm trading with more than 10 crypto currencies, 5 today: MTC, BTCs, BTC, PHS and the new CRS, I had started STY but canceled to get on RCS, that's what I do the whole days 7/7. And I mined more than 40 crypto currencies. I have AMDs, NVIDIAs and I tried the antminer U1, all of that under 3 month. Wouldn't you call that just take my time and energy and invest it in to an existing crypto to further expand its platform ? ^^ In a way I think that's what I do from the outside.

Or maybe you propose me to join a team ? I'm not sure of what you tell me. SO, tell me.

DKdance (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:27:44 AM

Hello crypto addicts, this is probably the last post before official PRE ANN, or not so far.

I have 2 serious eligible members and 1 on discution. The team still need a little more dedicated persons who want to help the crypto world to grow.

WHY A NEW ALT CRYPTO CURRENCY ?

Because they're almost all the sames, it's almost becoming a virtual trading game, the crypto world is gaining strength but most of altcurrencies remains fragiles. Only BTC is solid since it's the reference for 99.9% of other altcoins and so every crypto trader needs it but not only, more and more people will want BTC or other crypto currency but mainly BTC in the near future. Most of altcoins just go up really quick, dive and sleep. With no real commercial issues. Most of the altcoins are not related to commercial activities, sometimes out of trading affairs. And many altcoins are falling prey to market manipulators and suffer from low development. So the goal is to get out of the dream and bring it to reality

ISN'T BTC ENOUGH ? IT HAS MORE AND MORE COMMERCIAL ISSUES.

It's true it's emerging, but BTC will remain crypto currency 1.0, expensive, with powerful manipulators acting on it, 4.76 % of the market owned by the secret Satoshi (the 1 million BTC that were never traded). For sure a currency could be incredibly safer for investors and casual or faithful users.

A MORE CENTRALIZED CURRENCY, PROTECTED FROM TRADERS WOULD BE MORE FAIR ?

At the contrary, the currency must be more decentralized. A crypto currency isn't just like a bank account or an unmaterial credit card, it's an accessible market place too and because it's accessible it's a big market place. Every holder is able to decide if its coins worth to keep it because he can use it worldwide for free, eventually trade with it, or if FIAT money is the only money that exist. We will take attention on that currency for it to be widely mined, shared out and used. Just like in real life some people are more wealthy, have more hashing power and will gain more coins than others and will be more able to act on the market but that's part of the game, this is a decentralized money. Somes mechanisms will keep a good value and should prevent from insane variances which is making it too fragile.

WHAT ARE THE MECHANISMS BEHIND THAT CURRENCY ?

Marketing, solid developement team just like in a real affair, secret technical parameters until official ANNouncement and information. To inform the public is clearly a main priority. The wealth of a business is measured by its customers.

WHAT ARE THE SECRETS ?

Cheesy No way. they should be released very soon, step by step.

I hope that will take some attention, PM or post on the thread to be part of the project.

DKdance

billyzsigray

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:11:57 PM

Hello, thank you for your answer and interest, so are you saying I'm lazy ? ^^ I'm not sure of what you ask to me, sorry. As you can read, I've traded and I'm trading with more than 10 crypto currencies, 5 today: MTC, BTCs, BTC, PHS and the new CRS, I had started STY but canceled to get on RCS, that's what I do the whole days 7/7. And I mined more than 40 crypto currencies. I have AMDs, NVIDIAs and I tried the antminer U1, all of that under 3 month. Wouldn't you call that just take my time and energy and invest it in to an existing crypto to further expand its platform ? ^^ In a way I think that's what I do from the outside.

Or maybe you propose me to join a team ? I'm not sure of what you tell me. SO, tell me.

This is exactly what I am talking about.

You're just in this for a quick cash grab. As evidenced by your history, you have little to no "allegiance" to a coin and you just mine new coins as they come out and dump them in the early adoption phase to get the most bang for your buck.

What's the logical next step for someone such as yourself?

Create yet another clone coin!

Why sit around and wait for launch dates, worry about other devs premining their coins, when you could just start your own clone coin and have control over all of that yourself! Maximum profit!

And no, you're not investing in a platform. You're playing in to the pyramid scheme bullshit that's cropped up lately. You've been in this for 3 months you say? You're not ready to make a coin.

Just quit before you start, you're wasting everyones time with another bullshit coin you anticipate getting rich off of.
DKdance (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:13:46 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 06:46:06 PM by DKdance

This is exactly what I am talking about.

You're just in this for a quick cash grab. As evidenced by your history, you have little to no "allegiance" to a coin and you just mine new coins as they come out and dump them in the early adoption phase to get the most bang for your buck.

What's the logical next step for someone such as yourself?

Create yet another clone coin!

Why sit around and wait for launch dates, worry about other devs premining their coins, when you could just start your own clone coin and have control over all of that yourself! Maximum profit!

And no, you're not investing in a platform. You're playing in to the pyramid scheme bullshit that's cropped up lately. You've been in this for 3 months you say? You're not ready to make a coin.

Just quit before you start, you're wasting everyones time with another bullshit coin you anticipate getting rich off of.

Hello,

how old are you ? I hope you are youger than me. "You have little to no "allegiance" to a coin and you just mine new coins as they come out and dump them in the early adoption phase to get the most bang for your buck". You seems well informed, you seems to know me ? In real life, when you don't know something, you should ask instead of thinkinkg you are able to "judge by history". You would save both my time and your.

"worry about other devs premining their coins, when you could just start your own clone coin and have control over all of that yourself"

Where did you read about any premine ? I repeat: HOW OLD ARE YOU ? I hope you can claim to be an adolescent, that would excuse you just a little. If I wanted to create a coin to premine it I would pay a few BTCs and won't ask to imply from 4 to 6 persons that I don't know in a project. I know people able to clone a coin but I'm looking for competent persons able to add new features to the Altcoin scene. Try to think a little bit before to spread some nonsenses. I spoke about wide decentralization too so really stop to scam. YOU ARE A SCAM. I told about calming pool hopping and multipools, and you accuse me of being intersted by profit ? You're totally off topic.

I was really hesitating to precise I'm in for less than 3 months. I know what people would suppose about that, but I'm honest. If you're slow to understand what you do that's not everybody's case. I'm a trader, I'm good at this, be lucky I don't have real power to dump a trust new altcoin. This week I dumped BTCs, MTC, and PHS just to buy more ! And that's what I did. Just check the price fluctuations on cryptorush and cryptsy and you will understand. So go spread your opinion to panic sellers. That's the ones who kill a currency. I look for profit of course, my rigs cost me a bomb. But I own several Alt currencies. I'm in long time investing.  I've hold MINTCOIN when they were sold at 62 satoshis on mintpal. I finally dumped them at 22 because I didn't get any POS, I got profit because I mined it 5th day after launch so I got many of it. I was mining auraura coin 2 days before it becomes a big deal. Don't talk of what you ignore. I've sold during pump and dump process that I couldn't have assumed. This week end the PHS had their biggest crash ever. I didn't sell any of mines, well I dumped 100 PHS wich is nothing but it took off 2000 satoshis to buying price because no real whales at this time and just bought more. I never posted on PHS thread so you don't know I'm a big PHS supporter. What I bought this week end for 10 bucks worth 15 bucks now, and will be at 20$ soon. I do not plan to sell. So you know what ? You're off topic. Coins launching are often a problem (zeitcoin, boschicoin, hempcoin, ghostcoin, 888 ...) So if I was looking for profit I wouldn't be mining at a launch. Mining at a launch is allegiance. I do not jump to any first exchange where I could sell my Altcoins.

I traded with many currencies, do you know what is to trade ? Not just to sell, but buying too. So try to think before to speak. What does "Such as yourself" mean ? This is rhetoric. Don't judge a book too quickly only by its cover. Try to consider yourself instead of myself. In some times you'll may regret to have had such a fastly agressive reaction with me. You'll may be mining this new currency for profit. You'll may regret your public assertions. I'm not a bad person, and I am totally dedicated to cryptos, even if I'm not an early beginner. To be in cryptos for 3 months dosen't mean I'm a beginner in I.T. business. I was 14 years old when I placed my 1st international order on internet. Would you consider yourself as an early adopter of e business ?  I moded a famous video game too so well, I just didn't know cryptos. Now I trust in it, I'm a growing crypto devoted soldier and I'm not ready to quit the game, I'm all in. As you could read many times just don't place more money that you could afford to loose for mining cryptos and you won't be so angry. Keep cool. And if you talk to me using shit, such as yourself, bullshit or that kind of langage again, I'll simply won't answer to you. An internet debate is just like a donkey and a little 5 years old girl both screaming. And I'm not any of them.

DKdance

billyzsigray

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:37:29 PM

So you're basically coming right out and admitting that you are involved in pumping & dumping coins.

That's exactly what we need behind the dev of a new coin.

Someone who is only concerned with making a quick buck in the short term.

Your claims to your ability to manipulate the price are great.

You need to check your damn ego and learn how to humble yourself a little bit.

Call me adolescent or juvenile, but honestly you make yourself look like a jackass.

I'll excuse everything you've said because you're (by your own admission) new to this whole thing. Once the novelty fades and you seriously lose your ass because you have no clue what you're actually doing and have just gotten lucky on pumping a few new coins as they're released doesn't mean shit in the grand scheme of things.

Good luck with your new coin, I hope a bunch of assholes like you grab on to it and rip it to shreds.
DKdance (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:06:48 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 03:22:21 PM by DKdance

So you're basically coming right out and admitting that you are involved in pumping & dumping coins.

That's exactly what we need behind the dev of a new coin.

Someone who is only concerned with making a quick buck in the short term.

Your claims to your ability to manipulate the price are great.

You need to check your damn ego and learn how to humble yourself a little bit.

Call me adolescent or juvenile, but honestly you make yourself look like a jackass.

I'll excuse everything you've said because you're (by your own admission) new to this whole thing. Once the novelty fades and you seriously lose your ass because you have no clue what you're actually doing and have just gotten lucky on pumping a few new coins as they're released doesn't mean shit in the grand scheme of things.

Good luck with your new coin, I hope a bunch of assholes like you grab on to it and rip it to shreds.

Very quickly, a 5Mh/s miner doesn't have the power to pump and dump a coin, You're stupid sarcastic idiot. And what are you talking about ? You got newbie status. Seriously, you're so funny. Your only posts are all (the 3 yup) on my thread. LMFAO ! I'm only a good wave rider. 5 Mh/s -> Pump 'n' Dump ? ... And to call me a jackass is an adult thing ? Stupid kid. This discussion becomes just like I said it would be:

So I am on the right side, and you're on the left. Do you see how angry you look ? Take a pill.

DKdance (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:28:12 PM

Do you see what you actually do ? it's you.

billyzsigray

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:47:22 AM

Those are some really great pictures, thanks for that.

Have a look through this thread and you'll understand my frustration because it is describing you and all the other copy pasta clone coins that do nothing but drive down the price of the ones already on the market.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=508406.0;all

Or perhaps I'm wrong. Perhaps what our community is missing is some dude who barely knows his ass from his elbow that's been in this for 3 months to hop in and make a revolutionary clone coin that offers nothing new other than more background noise to an already over saturated market.

Post more pictures they're much more entertaining than your posts.

DKdance (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:49:59 AM

Have a look through this thread and you'll understand my frustration because it is describing you and all the other copy pasta clone coins that do nothing but drive down the price of the ones already on the market.

Or perhaps I'm wrong. Perhaps what our community is missing is some dude who barely knows his ass from his elbow that's been in this for 3 months to hop in and make a revolutionary clone coin that offers nothing new other than more background noise to an already over saturated market.

I simply had a glance I'll read in the next hours. About the alt flooding strategy, underground activity. I understood it by myself. Why do you associate me to scamcoins ? I think I have good ideas, maybe I'm wrong, but YOU you don't know, I'm not marinecoin. For sure your community may be missing some dude, simply considering your reaction you don't seem able to be interested if you can really claim you're part of a community. And who are you did you create a new account just to post on my thread ? Why to hide ?

DKdance (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:25:54 AM

Those are some really great pictures, thanks for that.

Firstly, let me tell you it's the second time I write the message, 'cause when I finished and hit send, bitcointalk has lost my message. I put all my heart into my response I'm exhausted to do it again but whatever, let's do it again.

You said OUR COMMUNITY, which community are you part of with your newbie statue ? If you're an old timer you have an other account, so why to hide it ? Maybe you are a part of the marinecoin plan and your job is to discourage me. But I won't. I don't care of you, you're just boring, talking as a teenager. I'm going to post a more visible thread, maybe I'm about to fail, maybe not, but to hope to see some revolutions in the crypto world, attempts must be done.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=508406.0;all  Is it an argument ?

I've read it two times. You see the time I dedicate to you ? Please you should admit if I planed to make another clone coin or scam coin I wouldn't require the help of several strong developers. About this thread I was contacted and told we could make a clone quickly for me, what I refused. I may take the necessary time for I can be taken seriously, but this project need strong DEVs so that's why I have some time to talk to you. You're even not able to post your own arguments ? A thread ? Seriously ?

About what I could read on the thread it seems that I well understand the crypto scene recent activities:

And to be over reacted could be, hey guys something big is going underground, I've had the same problem with marinecoin and btc scrypt. marinecoin DIFF went from 6 to 3, the pool (most efficient one) just stopped to find blocks. About btc scrypt must I really talk about ? Nobody noticed ? 100% pool, top ranks 100 mh/s, 50 mh/s, or 50 and 20 can't remember, then 20, 18 ...15 th at 10 or under 10 mh/s, in somes minutes 15 50 mh/s top ranks, the 100% efficiency pool stop to find all the blocks. Something big I tell you  Wink

I talked to you about MTC before you show me this post. And I have read nothing about that. This is my own opinion. You wanna get on the boat ? xD

I moded a famous video game, well that's not a big deal, I hacked some HW, not a big deal too. I've run an average e business international activity when I was 17. That is a good point. Not so bad. What I mean is that I'm not totally stranger to the cpu world or e business. And I'm a nintendo defender so even not talk to me about devotion. xD

Since the beginning you accuse me. Let me tell you something. From all the BTC I got, only under 30% went back as fiat on my bank account. You don't know who you're talking to. More than 70% are hold as Altcoins and BTC for trading. Do you understand it ? Trading is part of the game. I can only ride the waves, nothing else. Yup I'm one of these new guys who jumped on the train launched yet. But I'm not one of the crypto value killers. Really far away. You're ignorant or just a hater. 100% of the 30% went back into new mining equipment.

So if you have something interesting to tell me, it's the right time, if you just repeat sames nonsenses it's useless.

Read it carefully. The only thing I said is that I'd like to create a NEW currency, and would hope to imply qualified developers. I think I have great ideas. Did you ask me anything about that ? Absolutely not, you just talk and scam about me, that's all you do. You're not interesting for crypto evolution. You simply prove you tiny mind's limits. And that any evolution is just not possible with people like, you're a brake.

I do not plan to make quick profit but to improve the crypto scene. To be part in the evolution of that. Anyway if I do a clone it won't hurt the scene who got enough garbages at this time so if you have nothing to say, just do that.

You have humor ? Good for you ! Have fun

DKdance (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:08:35 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2014, 01:49:30 AM by DKdance

has come to be synonymous with “scam” for some old-timers in the cryptocurrency community due to a long history of unscrupulous developers pre-mining an altcoin, hyping or “pumping” it enough to have it listed on an exchange, then “dumping” the pre-mined coins and abandoning the project.

http://letstalkbitcoin.com/cryptocurrency-for-the-people-by-the-people/#.Uy8byaLVEc8

Now here is a little story for you

About Marinecoin

DKdance (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:10:39 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 06:01:54 AM by DKdance

END OF THE POST.

It's true there is a flooding launches. this is incredible. I don't do that I plan a real Altcurrency.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: