Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:57:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prejudice and rationality in the cryptocurrency trading market  (Read 108 times)
liuyanian (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:01:27 AM

Recently I saw an article mentioned, I feel that it makes sense, share it together.

There is an interesting phenomenon in the speculative market:

The price of the market is like a magical force, constantly flashing the numbers, firmly grasping the speculators' emotions, then completely losing themselves, and finally becoming a prisoner of market volatility.

In the process of rising prices, under the control of the optimistic frenzy of the market atmosphere, investors' thinking and IQ have risen, as if the market will end up in the sky, only to the sky; every time the market declines, in pessimism Under the endless pressure of the panic market, investors' thinking and IQ suddenly fell, as if the market would fall, only to hell.

As long as the market is in turmoil, investors’ urgency for trading has never stopped.

Risk awareness management
 The risk perspective has never been in the subconscious, especially the novices, and there is basically no fear of the market. In the process of market transactions, the fear of human greed is vividly displayed.

There is such a fable story: one person always dreams of making a fortune, and all the time is full of gold in his mind. Finally, one day, he passed a gold shop and saw a lot of gold on the counter. I have been staring at the pile of gold, and finally I can't help but put the gold in my arms.

When he was sent to the government, the official asked him: "How come you go to get the gold shop under the broad daylight, don't you see so many people around?"

He replied: "When I saw the golden gold, I only had him in my heart. There is no one else."

Is this fable not the status quo of the naked-faced investors? Even in exactly the same way, in the eyes of the coin, there are only opportunities, profits and money, without any external and internal constraints, and there is never a sense of risk. It will not change this situation from now on.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 01:04:17 PM

Well even if some people want to make a fortune, there are some people who want to make only some money to have enough, but always on trade is a risk and can lose money if not choose good.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:07:18 AM

Well even if some people want to make a fortune, there are some people who want to make only some money to have enough, but always on trade is a risk and can lose money if not choose good.
Everything you said is very correct, I am more interested in the part when you said always on trade is a risk and you can lose money one thing I have understood in the crypto market is that if you don't know how it works then you will be playing a game of luck and chance so the best thing to do as a newbie in order to understand the crypto market is not to create start trading on your own and learning from experience, but rather learn from an expert.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: