Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JP Morgan introduces Zether protocol  (Read 271 times)
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:18:34 AM

The software development team at J.P. Morgan Chase, the world’s sixth largest financial institution with $30 trillion of assets under custody, created a new privacy feature for  Ethereum protocol-based blockchain networks
source : https://cryptoslate.com/jp-morgan-zether-private-ethereum

thats why i recommend everyone to collect more ethereum now while the price still cheap Wink
i'm sure next year ethereum price will create new high
Since then, ETH has been providing the foundations for new projects. I also talked about the potential of ETH in the future. A clear demonstration at the present time, ETH is making a great contribution to the crypto market and it deserves the value of the current business. In the future, when big businesses are in the crypto market, you will see the fact that ETH will be in the first place and Bitcoin will have no place when their technology is too bad.

ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:31:50 AM

The software development team at J.P. Morgan Chase, the world’s sixth largest financial institution with $30 trillion of assets under custody, created a new privacy feature for  Ethereum protocol-based blockchain networks
source : https://cryptoslate.com/jp-morgan-zether-private-ethereum

thats why i recommend everyone to collect more ethereum now while the price still cheap Wink
i'm sure next year ethereum price will create new high
I really like this idea. Because I am a risky investor and I only choose to invest in small coins and big profits. But this is really a great news and I think ETH may bring us profits of up to 80-100% in the future. This is definitely a great portfolio and I will set the purchase price at $ 210.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:36:06 AM

Wow thank you for the good news. This is absolutely will pump up the price of ethereum if the project is going smoothly. I think we should consider to buy more ETH from now and always be updated about any other information.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
martyMC

Activity: 159
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:20:00 PM

Any news of the Jp Morgan coin and zether protocol?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: