Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 01:29:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: From Janitor to Millionaire  (Read 10848 times)
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:10:47 PM

This was on the news this week on our local television. A man named Vito Halasan was won a 7M canadian dollars in a draw. He is already on late 50's and is currently working as a janitor and buy lottery tickets for the hope to have a better life. I dont think that this man is lucky but i consider him blessed. They say that gambling isnt the answer to poverty but this man becomes an exception knowing he deserved to won and i know its really for him.

“I buy lottery tickets so I can dream. I dream of being able to take care of my kids and make their future better. Now we’ll be able to buy a nice house for my children and grandchildren,” -  Vito Halasan

In every rule, there is an exception but we also should not compare his life to us. The universe wants to make him win because of some particular reasons. If you devote your money and time with gambling, you will end up with a life completely opposite to him. Hardwork and dedication is really the key.

Here's the link for complete article:
https://news.mb.com.ph/2019/05/29/filipino-janitor-wins-7-million-jackpot-in-canadian-lottery/
That's true, there are many people love to think on winning on lottery of course it was a dream to become the winner but I always think that "If it was your time, then the luck will come to you no matter what happens" you don't know what will be the next step of your life but the important thing is that you really hard work for you dreams knowing that it will pays off soon  Smiley
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:14:23 PM

He really did make a headline here in the Philippines, if you convert it to pesos that's over 350 million, he can now retire and enjoy his life since he is now on his 50, he can plan a better life for his children and grandchildren I think he is a good guy, he will definitely going to take care of that winnings.

But in the interview he said they will continue ro work this person is so humble and kind congrats for winning in lottery draw you made it now your daily life change. Always remember dont give up for every problem you will encounter just be a good person make a hardwork and God will suprise you one day.
leonair

Activity: 1260
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:08:45 PM

Its a fortune for his life but he can be called as successful once he use this amount on right investment and multiplies it.If he simply put that money into lottery again and again will make nothing for him but the gambling site keeps earning more and more money for every bets.
If you are long gambler of lottery gambling you have probably a chance to hit jackpot soon like what happened to that janitor and become one of the multi-millionaires. The more you have been bought tickets the more you have a chance of winning. Maybe that was the strategy of that former janitor that he was now a successful and have earlier retirements on his job of being janitor not now cleaning any mess. Buying at least 10 tickets every day and consider it is already a loss will probably lead you to hit jackpot.
Really guys?

@jrrsparkles,
So your basis of being a successful individual is having a financial freedom more than a well mannered and humble person with a whole family? I respect your opinion though but why you've said that 'gambling site keeps earning more and more'? lottery is a form of gambling too.

@DoubleHunter,
You can't win lottery without even buying a ticket, we all knew that  Wink
The odds of winning a lottery is so small, I can't think of a successful strategy/advises from the winners of different lotteries but the bottom line is they've bought a ticket and won with their lucky numbers.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
goaldigger (OP)

Activity: 2380
Merit: 357

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:37:33 PM

Its a fortune for his life but he can be called as successful once he use this amount on right investment and multiplies it.If he simply put that money into lottery again and again will make nothing for him but the gambling site keeps earning more and more money for every bets.
If you are long gambler of lottery gambling you have probably a chance to hit jackpot soon like what happened to that janitor and become one of the multi-millionaires. The more you have been bought tickets the more you have a chance of winning. Maybe that was the strategy of that former janitor that he was now a successful and have earlier retirements on his job of being janitor not now cleaning any mess. Buying at least 10 tickets every day and consider it is already a loss will probably lead you to hit jackpot.

As what ive seen, i guess he would buy a lot more tickets now that he won. If he usually bought 5, i guess he'll make it 10 now. I am not putting him down but there are only two options to maintain the large money. To put it on a business or to use it as a capital for more lottery tickets.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:40:18 PM

As what ive seen, i guess he would buy a lot more tickets now that he won. If he usually bought 5, i guess he'll make it 10 now. I am not putting him down but there are only two options to maintain the large money. To put it on a business or to use it as a capital for more lottery tickets.

i think choosing to use the money back on a lottery ticket is not the right choice because with that much money he can use it to open a business or anything so that he doesn't always rely on gambling for his income. using that money as well as possible will make the janitor will have the rest of his luxurious life and certainly will make his grandson have a better life and better if he is able to make the right business for the long term

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:45:16 AM

i think choosing to use the money back on a lottery ticket is not the right choice because with that much money he can use it to open a business or anything so that he doesn't always rely on gambling for his income. using that money as well as possible will make the janitor will have the rest of his luxurious life and certainly will make his grandson have a better life and better if he is able to make the right business for the long term
Open a bussiness isn't an easy way just like you said even though you have much money. There is possibility if your bussiness will bangkrupt and you are also losing your money, but it's better than relying on buying lottery since the odds of winning is really really small. Maybe rather than open a bussiness and buying lottery, he can start to invest those money.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:54:29 AM

In every rule, there is an exception but we also should not compare his life to us. The universe wants to make him win because of some particular reasons. If you devote your money and time with gambling, you will end up with a life completely opposite to him. Hardwork and dedication is really the key.
You just spoken very wisely many people gambles thinking that the gambling industry owes them a fortune but as it turns out they keep loosing the little the came with. I have heard of a man who sold his only house to gamble with it and lost now he has joined the homeless gang. I am a gambler but I don't believe it's a source of income
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:27:48 AM

Good for him, it's pure luck and that person should spend his money wisely. 

I hope i'll win a lottery soon and get rich easily, but the probability of winning in a lottery is very low and sometimes we lose hope but still betting. This will not be the game changer of your life, just always remember that it's just pure luck.

It is right that we must be more practical but we should try our luck also sometimes.
If he did not manage the money well he would have himself to be blamed because the nature and luck has favour  him. Hope he has good advisers around him and I also hope he would not continue playing gambling as this may lead him to bankruptcy.
Nature of luck was totally on his side cause I learned that 100,000 lost the lottery while he was choosing as winner and for him to said in the news that he won't quit his job as Janitor despite the money he won. Which simply mean he want to invest the money for his children and grandchildren future.
Yes luck was truly on he’s side but at the same time, I would say that luck only smiles at those who have a job or who are hardworking. I think that janitor is a very hardworking person, I am sure many will immediately leave their job as soon as they see this type of money, as a matter of fact, I will also do same

If he’s investing the money for his children, crypto investment would be the best, in short that one is very guaranteed, I hope he wouldn’t want to try his luck again with the money. That would be so bad if he does that since we cannot predict gambling.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2422
Merit: 271

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:52:32 AM

@jrrsparkles,
So your basis of being a successful individual is having a financial freedom more than a well mannered and humble person with a whole family? I respect your opinion though but why you've said that 'gambling site keeps earning more and more'? lottery is a form of gambling too.

You need to look at the post for what I replied,someone said winning lotter is success of gamling but its a luck thouh,if he can able to change his life though that money can be called as successful.Anyway we all are making more for our family so we can't separate family from our life.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sunsilk

Activity: 2940
Merit: 620

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 06:12:11 AM

But in the interview he said they will continue ro work this person is so humble and kind congrats for winning in lottery draw you made it now your daily life change. Always remember dont give up for every problem you will encounter just be a good person make a hardwork and God will suprise you one day.
Yes, he said that and that person doesn't think of other things but to give his family a good life. He's such a humble guy and if I'm the one that won that amount, I'll definitely leave my job immediately.

But the idea that comes to my mind is that there's many benefit become employed and he just can't also leave the company that gave him such opportunity.

leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:18:14 AM

God blessed the guy indeed. Philippines have a lot of people just like in my country struggling to make a living so we all buy a few lotteries every week and hope to make it big. I know the odds are impossible my friends keep telling me it is stupid and deep down I know also.

But I still eat and live and pay for rent,,, and even invest in crypto. A few dollars every 2 weeks is okay for lottery, keeps me fantasizing too;)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:01:16 PM

This was on the news this week on our local television. A man named Vito Halasan was won a 7M canadian dollars in a draw. He is already on late 50's and is currently working as a janitor and buy lottery tickets for the hope to have a better life. I dont think that this man is lucky but i consider him blessed. They say that gambling isnt the answer to poverty but this man becomes an exception knowing he deserved to won and i know its really for him.

“I buy lottery tickets so I can dream. I dream of being able to take care of my kids and make their future better. Now we’ll be able to buy a nice house for my children and grandchildren,” -  Vito Halasan

Here's the link for complete article:
https://news.mb.com.ph/2019/05/29/filipino-janitor-wins-7-million-jackpot-in-canadian-lottery/
That's a great news and very interesting knowing the story of that new millionaire. Janitor becomes a millionaire, he deserve it.
We really have to look for our own path, and don't feel discourage because of your failure remember we can all have the golden time and maybe we will  be the next millionaire.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1162

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:14:16 PM

God blessed the guy indeed. Philippines have a lot of people just like in my country struggling to make a living so we all buy a few lotteries every week and hope to make it big. I know the odds are impossible my friends keep telling me it is stupid and deep down I know also.

But I still eat and live and pay for rent,,, and even invest in crypto. A few dollars every 2 weeks is okay for lottery, keeps me fantasizing too;)

Just keep the amount invested in lottery which you can afford to lose and do not keep a lot of hopes that you will win lottery. Winning a lottery os like bouns and we dont get bouns everytime. OP has been indeed lucky person who have become a millionare from Janitor. I hope he will help his near and dear ones with this money too.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Duzter

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:50:27 PM

The janitor who has turned a millionaire is an exception, same has taken place with gambling. Dedication and hard work always win, but even there exceptions were found who are still suffering after years and years of hard work. This way when there is luck surely anyone could get the big out of the lottery, gambling or out of dedicated hard work.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 3516

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:34:31 AM

Lotteries. Fool's game I suppose if you look at it statistically. I don't know anyone who's ever won even a prize bigger than the smallest consolation and I've known quite a few lottery players. My own grandfather for starters. Used to buy a few every draw, was even illegal in my town (it was a lottery from neighbouring region) but he'd buy it at a tenth extra of the cost.

Bought it myself a few times for the nostalgia after he passed away. They do say you can't win it if you don't buy it.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Lawrenzoo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 02:29:20 PM

And soon he would go back to play with all the money again, itsjust a matter of time. Gambling doesn't give free money
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:01:42 PM

Open a bussiness isn't an easy way just like you said even though you have much money. There is possibility if your bussiness will bangkrupt and you are also losing your money, but it's better than relying on buying lottery since the odds of winning is really really small. Maybe rather than open a bussiness and buying lottery, he can start to invest those money.
  Yes starting a business requires you to be very wise and make plans from the start. You could be very instrumental in making profit in the business if you do some homework and make a great business model. You need to do some research before starting the business because it gives you an insight into the market if there is one.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2856
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:11:55 PM

Yes starting a business requires you to be very wise and make plans from the start. You could be very instrumental in making profit in the business if you do some homework and make a great business model. You need to do some research before starting the business because it gives you an insight into the market if there is one.
Only dumb people wont really care too much on setting up a business without any proper planning.All sorts of business or investment does really require such thing.
If you do carelessly done things without any research or preparation then you business would most likely to fail.

Money that had been won on lottery should be well spent and don't ever tend to use those funds just to purchase an another lottery tickets.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:34:47 PM

He can build a business but he need a plan if he want to become successful his business and grow it.

Money will not be permanent so he need to find some ways to gtow his money let's ssaid that is millions but many rich became poor now because they did not know where they did handle their money and where they did spend it.

I hope this man will not going to wrong way but he do more hardwork even now is rich to become richer.
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1053

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:37:34 AM

And soon he would go back to play with all the money again, itsjust a matter of time. Gambling doesn't give free money
A type of this luck will allow him to established a good business where he doesn't have to work but allow his money to work for him, we don't know
if he will continue to play same game trying once more of his luck, the only problem is, if he play real casino games where money can easily be taken away by the house if he will play aggressively.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄