Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:28:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOGE COIN is it worth investing in it or should i look for another ALT coin?  (Read 9307 times)
Girsh (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:52:35 AM

I see it go up and down every day so I'm confused!
Well it's the crypto market and you must see it go up and down, so I don't really know why you are surprised about the price of a coin going up and down when it's not a stable coin, it is being traded every second and nothing can stop that unless everyone lose interest in the coin, but I don't think that would ever be possible for dogecoin since it's one of the coin that have been existing for a very long time now, I think you need to study how the market works so that this kind of things is not going move you anymore.

I'm not surprised but as I said I'm confused, cos of the dogecoin history maybe of cos of its price that makes u wonder if it's going to be pumped or not
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:07:15 AM

Dogecoin was really designed as a memecoin that should never be taken seriously but look at it now despite that fact, it remains to its current level for years, so it might be a good investment as more and more people get to know dogecoin.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:10:04 AM

DOGE coin is one of the Altcoins that have very low prices and listed on many of the most popular exchanges. But Doge's total supply has no limits, so this is its downside, I believe that DOGE is not the right choice for long-term investment.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:33:12 AM

Why not? Well dogecoin is a good coin to me, I think it is worth to invest doge coin and hold for long term, many people support this altcoin.

BareCrypto

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:47:51 AM

Doge is one of the most stable coins Cheesy It aways stay in same range whether bitcoin dump or pump..
BareCrypto

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:12:02 PM

DOGE coin is one of the Altcoins that have very low prices and listed on many of the most popular exchanges. But Doge's total supply has no limits, so this is its downside, I believe that DOGE is not the right choice for long-term investment.
That is why DOGE used as transfer between exchanges with lower fees and cost when bitcoin pumps... And Doge pumping during that time.
jjjfff
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

Crypto.BI

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:15:36 PM

DOGE is only mined by Litecoin miners.

Nobody mines DOGE itself.

If anything happens, there are zero people mining DOGE so it's a big risk holding it IMO.

There's a reason why transactions are cheap: nobody uses it, nobody mines it.

Doge only survives because of LTC miners.

babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:16:55 PM

You haven't studied the coin well enough to ask such questions. Dogecoin is a coin that was created as a joke and there is no fundamental reason for its growth. The advantages of this coin is that it is convenient to use it to transfer funds between wallets or exchanges, as the commission is very low.

BareCrypto

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:26:12 PM

You haven't studied the coin well enough to ask such questions. Dogecoin is a coin that was created as a joke and there is no fundamental reason for its growth. The advantages of this coin is that it is convenient to use it to transfer funds between wallets or exchanges, as the commission is very low.
But even Elon Mask posted tweet about DOGE  Wink
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1313

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 12:39:31 PM

You have to study more about DOGE
It's an old coin, with a huge support by community, but I repeat, you have to study, it's not easy to gain money with DOGE
I use DOGE sometimes to make cheap transactions, and I hold some coins, but just a small portion of my investments

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:41:59 PM

for dogecoin in my opinion it is very risky because if the movement drops just a little if we have a large amount of dogecoin of course the loss will be enough so if the price goes up the profit is also very pronounced, but for security it is better to invest the other because it is better and maybe your loss can be minimized
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:48:03 PM

While going for the investment for the cryptocurrency, your first choice should be the old coin which are evolved after the Bitcoin. Among them I think Dogecoin is the great bet for the betting like the Litecoin. So, invest in Dogecoin and wait.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:53:05 PM

not only dogecoin, but all crypto will go up and go down mate
so, you should learn to find a good buy price in the bottom and sell it in the top buddy,
just use a technical analysis and you will understand,,,
doge is a meme coin and usually doge will follow the movements of bitcoin, so this coin is good enough for investments, but if you want to invest in altcoins with huge potential i think ethereum is the answer  Wink

mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 01:00:23 PM

with use of strategy as trading on short terms of plan might be in luck to gains with the returns as movement on chart with the market index. to run of system with use of supports of work on tasks with evaluation terms with previous entries.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
BareCrypto

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:00:36 PM

Better place buy orders lower and sell orders higher and ride the price movement  Cool
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:17:41 PM

Why not? Well dogecoin is a good coin to me, I think it is worth to invest doge coin and hold for long term, many people support this altcoin.

Yes, dogecoin is a good coin too for me. I am making a lot of money from dogecoin from the last pump, and now the price is at a low price, I am sure it will increase higher again. Besides that, if you check on the market, you will see that there is a big amount between order buy and order sell, so there are many people who want to buy dogecoin and make a profit. Dogecoin is one of the underestimate coins so far and sometimes, and dogecoin can make us amaze of the movements.

GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:37:30 PM

Doge is one of the most stable coins Cheesy It aways stay in same range whether bitcoin dump or pump..

Great observation. Few people know or notice this. In fact, the price is almost unchanged for 5 years . At the end of 2013, DOGE costs about 40 satoshes and today it costs the same. Moments when the price fell below are rare.
BareCrypto

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:40:17 PM

Great observation. Few people know or notice this. In fact, the price is almost unchanged for 5 years . At the end of 2013, DOGE costs about 40 satoshes and today it costs the same. Moments when the price fell below are rare.
Yeah that is why its good for trading, just buy when it goes under 40 and sell when it goes to 50-60 sat     Tongue
Girsh (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:25:19 PM

Yeah that is why its good for trading, just buy when it goes under 40 and sell when it goes to 50-60 sat     Tongue
then i think this is gona be my strategy for the next 6 months maybe buy under 40 sell above 50
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:35:04 PM

Dogikoin is one of the oldest ionnets on cryptospace that has worked well.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: