Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:36:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are ICOs gonna phase out very soon?  (Read 5353 times)
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 01:22:38 PM

Although there are few ICOs yielding good results, most of the ICOs are experiencing difficult times because there has been paradigm shift in the interest investors have for ICOs to IEOs. ICOs will soon fade out if this continues for long without any major restructuring on how ICOs are delivered. IEOs are taking over because it is more convenient and safer than ICO.

ICO is already distant past. They still continue to appear on the crypto market, but collect very little investment and can not do anything about it. In addition, among the ICO so many scams that ultimately undermine the faith of people to invest in ICO.
This year could be their last year of ICO, as ICO continues to bleed scammers will eventually leave this platform as they will not be getting any money from this soon. People have turn into IEO and although we can't guarantee that there's no scam in IEO but at least a significant drop would mean a big improvement of the crowd sale platform and we could attract more investors due to that.

With the big number of exchanges in the market now, if they will both offer an IEO, we could surpass the number of ICO generated in the past, but these coins generated in IEO are alt least valuable or legit coins, unlike ICO where most are not.
This year has been a very bad year for newly launched ICO projects because the current market trend is focused on IEO investment, so the ICO is gradually being forgotten this year. I think the ICO has a scam rate of up to 95% and that makes investors frustrated when participating in ICO so IEO is probably the safest solution at this time for everyone.

Actually there are still some difficulties when joining IEO but I believe that new projects in the near future will be a lot better if listed at top exchanges.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 01:31:05 PM

It looks like ICO will not be deleted, but now many developers are switching to IEO, maybe this is why now so many ICOs have started to be abandoned because many developers are starting to focus on actively promoting IEO

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 01:52:35 PM

Until now, IEO has completely replaced ICO. I no longer see any ICO projects currently, Nobody cares about ICOs because they know it's a scam.

That is if everyone has received disappointment from a project that they think is producing something for them. People prefer to see IEO because they still have a little hope for good.

as we know that IEO is currently more profitable for investment than in ICO, but I would not say that all ICOs are bad. it's just that investors today are much smarter in placing their investments with IEO projects that are clearly profitable and avoid the risk of project fraud.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
daniel002
Copper Member

Activity: 382
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 02:00:31 PM

In my opinion, Yes ICOs gonna phase out very soon because IEOs will replace ICOs soon because IEOs are much better, conducting an initial coin offering through an exchange might sound a little safer because it addresses one key issue that plighted many an ICO; the option to sell the tokens at a later date.
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 02:03:18 PM

It looks like ICO will not be deleted, but now many developers are switching to IEO, maybe this is why now so many ICOs have started to be abandoned because many developers are starting to focus on actively promoting IEO

it does not seem abandoned, some still use the ICO system. maybe there are fewer enthusiasts, but there are still some who are successful. You can see several projects that still use ICO.
even I think the IEO system is no better than ICO, there are still very few successful projects from IEO that are exchanged. and also this is not one of the ICO or IEO systems used. all returned to the quality of the project and the developer.

sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 02:05:28 PM

True, but there are other reasons too that project developers choose to make IEO in their projects, namely because there are partners with exchanges that make investors trust IEO more than ICOs that were once trusted by investors.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 02:34:02 PM

I do not think that ICOs will disappear or they will not be held. ICOs can be conducted in parallel with STO and IEO, and this is unlikely to interfere, on the contrary it will provide an opportunity to raise more funds. As for the fact that it is better to conduct an ICO, STO or IEO, I believe that the best option is when the project launches its ICO and in addition to IEO. I'm not very sure about the STO account, since all the STOs that I came across all ended badly, that is, they didn’t collect anything.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 03:30:32 PM

In cryptocurrency is a process, which always undergoes so many stages as the project started, which we have ICO (Initial Coin Offering), STOs (security token offerings), And IEOs (initial exchange offerings). Therefore, the easier to invest is IEOs, because if has already published on exchange trading platform, than ICO. Having say that, the way the system is moving ICO may phase out very soon.
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 06:37:05 PM

ICO will not be curtailed soon, as now ICO is mainly a place for crooks, and as the cryptocurrency is not regulated, ICO will not be curtailed

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 06:39:22 PM

ICOs will be profitable again when the whole market goes up. Imagine, Bitcoin will be expensive, altcoins ill be expensive, in which asset investors will invest to get profit? ICOs!  Wink
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:52:47 AM

Just look at the current stats of all fundraising methods including IEO, ICO and STO. ICOs are not profitable, because people do not want to wait for ages for a token to get listed. STOs are completely forgotten and IEOs are only great on big exchanges.

jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 11:16:11 AM

I think ICO will never phase out because there are lot of projects that are going to use and promote ICO. We can't classify ICO as shitcoin because all we know that this is already prove itself that this is a good from past few months and years. And merging with other is not a good idea for me.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 12:53:06 PM

ICO's not favorite of the investors anymore because IEO and STO is favorite now to invest.
I don't think ICO's will be phase out because there still scammer for sure will create projects under ICO.
For sure the only phase out is the ICO investor who are getting tired of investing to ICO and that gonna happen very soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print