Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:12:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the least expensive high volume exchange for altcoins (like cryptopia)  (Read 153 times)
CoinFascination (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:04:39 PM

The best deal if you lost cryptopia and need a decent exchange but no premine to spend, so has to be cheap.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:37:31 PM

Cobinhood was a no fee exchange but it had liquidity  and volume problems most of the times and currently it is facing survival challenges the team also seem to have disputes and no one knows when everything will be ok or not. On the other hand you can have a look at some decentralized exchanges for cheap trades, top exchange binance is also launching its dex so i think that will be the choice of most traders.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 12:03:28 AM

Well i don't know which one, also cryptopia had a high fee last time to get listed. You can try on txbit but maybe is not so known, and last time the fee was 0.25 bitcoin to list a coin, but maybe is too much.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:33:38 AM

The best deal if you lost cryptopia and need a decent exchange but no premine to spend, so has to be cheap.
I don't understand what you mean by no premine to spend, are you looking to creating a new coin or what, well there are many exchanges in existence but for the part of fees, I can't really say that any exchange is cheaper than another, most a times exchanges with larger volume will want to make their fee higher than other exchanges since they have gotten a lot of members and this members would not be leaving anytime soon even if they increase the trading fees, so unless you are looking for an exchange with low volume, I don't think you will find one.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:49:37 AM

There is no good altcoin exchange as good like cryptopia but there are few ones that are really close ,take stex exchange for example or even btcnia

ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1168

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:58:10 AM

Nova Exchange lists coins free, if they was listed on Cryptopia.
But the offer is valid only before 1st of June 2019.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: