Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:40:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DUK+ airdrop with instant money withdrawal  (Read 127 times)
Invisibru (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:42:21 PM

Dukascopy is a swiss bank.
Basically what you asked to do is to do a simple KYC with an ID card.
The dukascopy.bank has its own selling platform, where you can easily sell airdropped 5 DUK+ For 1€ each (first time offer)

Then you can eventually climb up the money tree by referring more friends into it. (5 DUK+ for each referral)

What you have to do is download an app called DUKASCOPY 911. Then register with your phone number (maybe use my referal code¿ 52A-F8L ) Go to bank page and just begin the verification. It should take only like 10 minutes at max.

Not forcing this on anyone, but you might want to use my referral code 52A-F8L (without referral code there will be comissions while selling the DUK+)

This thing is 100% legit, you can see reviews online.

P.S Proof of payments will be in the comments section.
P.S Video verification might be delayed because of high traffic. No worries, they’ll  eventually get to you.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Invisibru (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:49:50 PM

Proof of payments: https://imgur.com/a/lwvEXuF
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:21:55 AM

I just looked at the site and it seems to be a legit bank but I am amazed that it is doing an airdrop maybe to promote its presence online and for users to download the wallets into their smartphones (one of the most effective way to establish a targeted and captured market). May I know if this airdrop is open to anybody regardless of country of residence?
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:43:49 AM

Never sign-up or send your ID to website above, I don't trust for it, due there's no information about office residence or more valid lisence for the company.
THe funny things if you read the FAQ : you'll get some trolll :

How to send other users to jail?
The app gives you a unique opportunity to send other users to jail for one day for EUR 1. In order to do that, simply click on user`s avatar and then click on Send to jail. However, the potential detainee need to have an active account with Dukascopy Bank.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:01:56 PM

If it is legal swiss bank, then publish more infos, official rekvisieten, address etc. Otherwise everything does not look very credible

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: