Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 1245 times)
vitaliylyalin7000 (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:02:15 PM

ok.but do you have an idea of ​​an expected value for the difficulty of the currency and the project ??
The answers to your questions can not be answered by the dev because it depends largely upon people acceptance, market volume based on demand and supply.

I hope the project will be very successful!
I try to do as much as possible.

The premine of the coin is 10% which is much though not outrageous if the dev offers bounty to the community.
I think your curiosity is because you want to mine or you are mining this coin, its all about risk, just hope for the best.

Most likely, these funds will be used for the development of projects.

Thank you!
I'll think about the bounty.
I am not sure that a simple distribution will be effective for the promotion of the project and is unlikely to interest people with something other than the desire to immediately sell coins.
It is better if it will benefit the project and the community.
About it and have to think twice.
Some ideas already exist.

7,000,000 coins for development? It is not a bad idea to reserve funds for development but bounty promotions should also be considered though not compulsory but important.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:05:45 PM

What is the average value of this coin going to the markets?

It depends on the market forces and also the exchange the team is able to list on, if not big exchange like Binance do not expect much of price action from the start but as development progresses we can see the price grow. I don't know again if the team has contact of any market maker that can help them generate interest at a start

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
vitaliylyalin7000 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:59:08 AM

It depends on the market forces and also the exchange the team is able to list on, if not big exchange like Binance do not expect much of price action from the start but as development progresses we can see the price grow. I don't know again if the team has contact of any market maker that can help them generate interest at a start

I do not plan to do market-making in any way.
Let the development of the project go in a natural way.
In General, for me the trading volume is an important indicator, but not the main one.
Much more important - people's interest in the project as a whole and the benefits that the project will give to people.
Monster Jaday

Activity: 204

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:13:09 AM

Need Discord channel. Vitaliy, create please!
vitaliylyalin7000 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:26:03 AM

Need Discord channel. Vitaliy, create please!

Thank you for your wish!
I'll try to do that.
Taking into account other priorities and tasks.
CoffeOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 187

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:21:54 PM

In General, for me the trading volume is an important indicator, but not the main one.
Much more important - people's interest in the project as a whole and the benefits that the project will give to people.

Now it is very important to attract the community and one of the best supporters are miners. But people must use coin for development of its ecosystem.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
vitaliylyalin7000 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:28:04 AM

Now it is very important to attract the community and one of the best supporters are miners. But people must use coin for development of its ecosystem.

I'm working on it
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:31:00 PM

A new coin with PoS mining. It is good for miners. It is important to create ecosystem. Waiting for development.
cryptohuntz
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:49:51 PM

any new updates about this project?
vitaliylyalin7000 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:08:57 AM

any new updates about this project?

Coming soon.

A new coin with PoS mining. It is good for miners. It is important to create ecosystem. Waiting for development.

Welcome!
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:27:30 AM

That's absolutely correct - waiting for development. It what is project missing at the moment. Just look into  the project github https://github.com/vitaliylyalin7000/progress . 1 commit, 27 days ago. That's it. You know, many projects starts with a good activity in the start, and being forgotten in the future. This one shows no signs of activity from the start. It is not what promises to a project bright future.
vitaliylyalin7000 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:24:33 AM

That's absolutely correct - waiting for development. It what is project missing at the moment. Just look into  the project github https://github.com/vitaliylyalin7000/progress . 1 commit, 27 days ago. That's it. You know, many projects starts with a good activity in the start, and being forgotten in the future. This one shows no signs of activity from the start. It is not what promises to a project bright future.

Fair point.
At the moment I'm doing the project alone, and in addition to development, i have to deal with many other things.
There is not enough time for everything at once.
I hope there will be a good team in the process of development.
BorisCryptoWave

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:52:04 AM

If you judge a project by his first days, you'll miss so much things. Before you can have hundreds of apples every year, your apple tree starts as a stupid little seed. If you want an apple tree, go buy some Bitcoin.
vitaliylyalin7000 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:04:58 AM

If you judge a project by his first days, you'll miss so much things. Before you can have hundreds of apples every year, your apple tree starts as a stupid little seed. If you want an apple tree, go buy some Bitcoin.

Thanks!
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:58:07 AM

Fair point.
At the moment I'm doing the project alone, and in addition to development, i have to deal with many other things.

yes, but there is no a single line commit for a month. I don't know what is your development style, but considering you are doing some development, you should commit at least once per several days, otherwise you always risk to lose you changes. team could be built around the core, and you are supposed to be core, but you need to show you are capable doing so first.
WolfTronCoin

Activity: 452

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:27:32 AM

this project will end up being forgotten because it has no development and the miners are the first to lose interest because whatever the coin without exchange nothing is worth
WolfTronCoin

Activity: 452

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:30:06 AM

I do not have interest that this coin disappears because  I mining and I continue the wait...
BorisCryptoWave

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:38:55 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 01:03:32 PM by BorisCryptoWave

I'm having some troubles with cudaminer on my Geforce 1060. It says that I miss MSVCR100.dll, but I have visual c++ and my graphic card drivers updated. Can you guys suggest me an other miner software ? Or a solution ?
Edit : I found a solution with a more recent cc/cuda, but I can't see my Hashrate on the pool, like if I wasn't mining. Any idea ?

"[2019-06-11 15:01:01] Stratum connection interrupted"
vitaliylyalin7000 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:11:24 PM

Fair point.

yes, but there is no a single line commit for a month. I don't know what is your development style, but considering you are doing some development, you should commit at least once per several days, otherwise you always risk to lose you changes. team could be built around the core, and you are supposed to be core, but you need to show you are capable doing so first.

Thanks for the feedback!

this project will end up being forgotten because it has no development and the miners are the first to lose interest because whatever the coin without exchange nothing is worth

Listing in progress.

I do not have interest that this coin disappears because  I mining and I continue the wait...

My project is long-term. Has a strategy. There is no purpose a quick profit.
CoffeOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 187

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:27:18 PM

That's absolutely correct - waiting for development. It what is project missing at the moment. Just look into  the project github https://github.com/vitaliylyalin7000/progress . 1 commit, 27 days ago. That's it. You know, many projects starts with a good activity in the start, and being forgotten in the future. This one shows no signs of activity from the start. It is not what promises to a project bright future.

There are so many cryptocurrencies not only Bitcoin. Investors and traders must have a choice. And now the choice is big.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: