Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 1245 times)
Alexxo

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:31:47 PM

For every product it is necessary to have an active development. It is important to develop the infractructure and create new products.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vitaliylyalin7000 (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:08:10 AM

For every product it is necessary to have an active development. It is important to develop the infractructure and create new products.

Absolutely agree!
Work on it.
sw258

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:39:51 AM

Do you have a block explorer??
vitaliylyalin7000 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:37:42 AM

In progress.
BitMaximum
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:38:53 PM

A new coin with PoS mining. It is good for miners. It is important to create ecosystem. Waiting for development.

That's absolutely correct - waiting for development. It what is project missing at the moment. Just look into  the project github https://github.com/vitaliylyalin7000/progress . 1 commit, 27 days ago. That's it. You know, many projects starts with a good activity in the start, and being forgotten in the future. This one shows no signs of activity from the start. It is not what promises to a project bright future.

Fair point.
At the moment I'm doing the project alone, and in addition to development, i have to deal with many other things.
There is not enough time for everything at once.
I hope there will be a good team in the process of development.

Many people check the development of the project according the social networks. They see how active they are. They check the interest of community according the official thread at Bitcointalk.

EthereumNova

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:16:04 PM

In progress.

Development takes a time. Hope you will follow a roadmap. Besides development promotion is necessary too.
BorisCryptoWave

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:05:25 AM

I have a problem mining this coin with mpos pool. My miner is having a hashrate and mining seems good but I have those messages :
[2019-06-15 07:02:39] Stratum connection to pool 3 interrupted
[2019-06-15 07:02:39] Stratum connection to pool 0 interrupted
Plus I can't see my hashrate on the pool website, like if I weren't mining.

I'm not sure but I think that's a bug from the pool. Could you guys help me with this ?
I wish I could support this coin by mining.
vitaliylyalin7000 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:25:19 PM

I have a problem mining this coin with mpos pool. My miner is having a hashrate and mining seems good but I have those messages :
[2019-06-15 07:02:39] Stratum connection to pool 3 interrupted
[2019-06-15 07:02:39] Stratum connection to pool 0 interrupted
Plus I can't see my hashrate on the pool website, like if I weren't mining.

I'm not sure but I think that's a bug from the pool. Could you guys help me with this ?
I wish I could support this coin by mining.

I'll try to contact the Creator of the pool to clarify the situation.
vitaliylyalin7000 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:27:44 PM

In progress.

Development takes a time. Hope you will follow a roadmap. Besides development promotion is necessary too.

Thank you! I also hope that the road map will soon be replenished with completed and planned activities.
Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:41:26 PM

In progress.

Thank you! I also hope that the road map will soon be replenished with completed and planned activities.

Roadmap is very important. For users it is necessary to know the main points of development and to know how the project follows roadmap.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
vitaliylyalin7000 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:12:26 AM

In progress.

Roadmap is very important. For users it is necessary to know the main points of development and to know how the project follows roadmap.

Agreed. At the same time I have a desire that the project developed at such a pace that there was no time to edit the road map :-)
cybitmedia
Copper Member

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:51:57 PM

It is necessary to develop so that there was no need to edit the road map. Although, of course, not everything depends on the cryptocurrency, a lot of depends on market conditions.
vitaliylyalin7000 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:24:44 AM

It is necessary to develop so that there was no need to edit the road map. Although, of course, not everything depends on the cryptocurrency, a lot of depends on market conditions.

Any project - not once and for all predetermined. There are many opportunities in the process of development.
BitMaximum
Copper Member

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:09:32 PM

Any project - not once and for all predetermined. There are many opportunities in the process of development.

I agree with you. For me it is much more important to see the real development but not the roadmap. But it takes time to check everything.

Lucky-marsik

Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:17:09 PM

I agree with you. For me it is much more important to see the real development but not the roadmap. But it takes time to check everything.
I think it all depends on the market in what condition it will be. it depends on the contribution and support of investors

vitaliylyalin7000 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:14:43 AM

I think it all depends on the market in what condition it will be. it depends on the contribution and support of investors

There are factors I can't influence.
What I can influence for sure is to do my job as well as possible.
Alexxo

Activity: 309

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:28:35 PM

You must do your job as good as possible but not everything depends from the project. Now cryptocurrency market is growing and it will be more simple to develop ecosystem and raise community.

vitaliylyalin7000 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:42:57 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2019, 05:10:18 AM by vitaliylyalin7000

You must do your job as good as possible but not everything depends from the project. Now cryptocurrency market is growing and it will be more simple to develop ecosystem and raise community.

Thanks! We are also working on this.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:33:21 AM

Would you explain the objective of this project Huh Huh
vitaliylyalin7000 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:56:04 AM

Would you explain the objective of this project Huh Huh

The goal is described in white paper.
Which will be supplemented by information.
And the project itself will also be actively developed.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: