Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:20:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SWYFT Network Announces Launch of Ecosystem of Real Products  (Read 1538 times)
bitcoinXavy

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:35:41 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2019, 02:29:37 PM by bitcoinXavy

No, Mike wasn't part of Dev team before boss. I was there. Peter couldn't deliver and chose to sell and move back home. He was a big initial investor and then chose to take control when Peter wanted to move on.

Who is Javan liar person. I speak to peter everyday. He is be my friend. One day he sell to Mike. No no no. This is lie. When mike buy this. How. How much. When. Show proof. Then one day Peter discord is delete and he vanish.

You R sheep Javan. Pls stop talk. You know nuthing.

Wer is Peter. Mike make u lie as well I seem.

Mike is best friend with Peter 4 years N they talk but now Peter missing. Why?

I want proof mike not take my presale money.

He make u lie. U not Dev. U not talk to us.

Javan is sheep for mike and no lie to us please. What happen to evything with Peter.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 08:21:08 AM

No idea. I worked with Peter when he was running the project and he's been gone for a while now. I knew Peter before Mike. Ticker for the project will be changed on the swap and merge with FROST coin upcoming. Happy to address any issues you have if you DM on Telegram or Discord to help you find resolution. If its to find Peter, can't help you.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 08:49:25 AM

Hi,
We're happy to announce our latest project update blog post on Medium for July 30th here:
https://medium.com/satoshi-coin-official/swyft-official-project-update-july-30th-ddd6b651fdbb
Summary from the article opening:
The project leads for SWYFT and BiFrost worked together to determine what the swap ratio will be for the two projects when the new block chain is ready for action, development on the new chain and new features is several weeks ahead of schedule, we started development on our new Website, our Android build of the augmented reality game Crypto Hunter is undergoing some Google Pay testing since it wasn’t quite right yet, and new partnerships have been formed. As you can see, with the expanded Frost + SWYFT project teams, the project progress continues to gain more and more steam. Exciting things are coming, and we are pleased to provide the latest updates for you on everything that’s been going on since our last one.
Enjoy!
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 09:48:30 AM

No idea. I worked with Peter when he was running the project and he's been gone for a while now. I knew Peter before Mike. Ticker for the project will be changed on the swap and merge with FROST coin upcoming. Happy to address any issues you have if you DM on Telegram or Discord to help you find resolution. If its to find Peter, can't help you.

if you kno peter well then where he gone and why he sell to mike or is what mike say to you. why lie for mike. i want to know why peter sell and how much n why? i want to see invoice. mike say he transparent. he not. he lie. i dont like new dev. they lazy mar and ace. they not talk. they not care. please stop talk javam and let dev talk here. u r waste time for us.

peter not say he sale SATC ever to any1. he leave 1day and then delete account. it smell fishy.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 01:05:36 AM

Hi, Satoshi World LTD is formed as a proper business and you can view here: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11686980/officers If you are a current holder but unhappy, then please feel free to contact Mike on the Discord and will be happy to buy your coins from you. If you are not, then I'm sorry that you're mad that Peter decided to leave. Happy to have you onboard with the new team and project if desired.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 07:44:39 AM

So, if you haven't been watching the Medium, Discord, etc, we have our own Binance V-Label page now. To get accepted the team has to be authenticated by CZ's folks and meet some other bars. We've also applied for listing so will see on that front! You can check out the page here: https://info.binance.com/en/currencies/swyft
t1othuser

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 04:16:47 AM

Somewhat new to this project and a recent SN holder (looking to getting a 2nd one soon).  I came across this project after getting scammed on LPC/LGS and Mike helped out with the scammed victims of that bullshit LPC/LGS project.  Lots of great things going on for this project including the transition to a new blockchain and the upcoming bitmart listing.  I am not much a cell phone person but read lots of great things with their crypto hunter game (they sure got bitmarts interest on this).  I am looking forward to the future of this project!!!  Keep up the good work!!! Wink
Sequel135

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 04:11:24 PM

I have been with SATC from the beginning.  We have went through a lot of changes in the last year and a half.  Whatever happened is in the past and if there was a problem then people involved would say something.  The SWYFT team members are amazing. One of the hardest working teams that I have seen.  Projects have came and gone but SWYFT continues to put out good solid products and  services.  I am very excited and proud to be apart of the SWYFT community. 
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:25:53 PM

I have been with SATC from the beginning.  We have went through a lot of changes in the last year and a half.  Whatever happened is in the past and if there was a problem then people involved would say something.  The SWYFT team members are amazing. One of the hardest working teams that I have seen.  Projects have came and gone but SWYFT continues to put out good solid products and  services.  I am very excited and proud to be apart of the SWYFT community. 

i com from start and presale value i buy is gne like hardware wallet which is makie me buy. why this is u say to me/. coin is less worth than my dog toilet. why. 
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:28:54 PM

Somewhat new to this project and a recent SN holder (looking to getting a 2nd one soon).  I came across this project after getting scammed on LPC/LGS and Mike helped out with the scammed victims of that bullshit LPC/LGS project.  Lots of great things going on for this project including the transition to a new blockchain and the upcoming bitmart listing.  I am not much a cell phone person but read lots of great things with their crypto hunter game (they sure got bitmarts interest on this).  I am looking forward to the future of this project!!!  Keep up the good work!!! Wink

i hear new blockchain. is mean dev wil steal moeny again from premine like before. premine steal lots of time here. is why mike is rich. and now if 10 coin is 1 coin then we have less coin to sell. they do this to make value high for them and less us. they make masternode a super tyo but more coin now not make this. is like yo yo. you wamt to buy coin from me mike. tell me then. how much.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 03:56:05 AM

I think I answered this before. I bought when you did as well. Peter used the funds collected for the initial 3 exchanges, MNO listing, etc. There was no stealing. The new SWYFT chain premine is used for the exchange with the FROST and SWYFT current holders. All included on the Discord. Inflation issues with both block chains are addressed which has been in all of the posts with the reduction to 1 million circulating supply. If you're confused by using GOogle Translate or something please pass your preferred language and can answer better in that too.
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 12:06:32 PM

I think I answered this before. I bought when you did as well. Peter used the funds collected for the initial 3 exchanges, MNO listing, etc. There was no stealing. The new SWYFT chain premine is used for the exchange with the FROST and SWYFT current holders. All included on the Discord. Inflation issues with both block chains are addressed which has been in all of the posts with the reduction to 1 million circulating supply. If you're confused by using GOogle Translate or something please pass your preferred language and can answer better in that too.

wot 3 exchange u parrot. u talk wen peoples tell you wot to say. please no talk to me. what exchnage. presale make $100,000 and where is $$$. for 3 exchange. 3. u crazy.

new chain and less coin. coin do this before they die. make value high than is, because less in supply, u think i dumb. is why mike buy my coin now. is this truth.

explain why less coin MIKE n not javan jr. he waste my time.

why rubisj satc game make no profit. u waste money. my money. not u money.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 07:37:54 AM

Huh? I guarantee you I've invested more into SATC and SWYFT than you have. You have not accepted my invitation to discuss further in Telegram or Discord, so I will quit feeding trolls now based on input from the community. Thanks for your input brother.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 08:47:03 AM

That's a good question that I'll feed back to the team. Initial plans are to build on building trust and transparency within the Masternode coin space with the partnered projects to help maintain or regain consumer confidence. Of course any white hat work would require full concurrence from the respective project to remain within the legal scope of things. Thanks for the share/idea!
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:39:50 PM

Huh? I guarantee you I've invested more into SATC and SWYFT than you have. You have not accepted my invitation to discuss further in Telegram or Discord, so I will quit feeding trolls now based on input from the community. Thanks for your input brother.

Is  not what to buy. If you are rich then u buy more than me. Is percentage of my wealth I buy from. I am poor man and I use many of my wealth to buy. My little is more then u lots. U no understand little people. Is this I do not like. Compare with me NO. I am try to make money back.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 09:09:31 AM

Pleased to announce Crypto Hunter is out for Android devices now on the Google Play store. You can check it out here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crypto.cryptohunter&hl=en

Team is going through the punch list now based on early feedback from the iOS build. First fix was upgrading the free wallet to 10 coins from 3 which wasn't enough to get to learn the game. More to follow. Stay tuned.
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 03:14:57 PM

Pleased to announce Crypto Hunter is out for Android devices now on the Google Play store. You can check it out here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crypto.cryptohunter&hl=en

Team is going through the punch list now based on early feedback from the iOS build. First fix was upgrading the free wallet to 10 coins from 3 which wasn't enough to get to learn the game. More to follow. Stay tuned.

Ignore customer not make them fly away like butterfly.

Javam is parrot for mike I seem. He only like customer to buy coin n not help old customer not happy.

Y is u not make game good work before release. Always try and make money quick.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 06:48:25 AM

NEW WALLET and SWAP UPDATE

Hello all!

As you all know, we are creating a new wallet and blockchain for the SATC/FROST merge, and the new blockchain has been in testing with selected users for the past week or so.  I'm happy to report that this testing is going quite well, and we are nearing the launch of the new SWYFT coin!

Here are the remaining items to work out before we start mining the new blockchain:

1 - Creation of an ongoing public testnet
2 - Complete testing of governance and budget proposals
3 - Support for MacOS Mojave
4 - Completion of tools to automate building of wallet updates
5 - Finish customization of wallet GUI

We have also received some excellent suggestions for new features to be added to the wallet following the launch.  These features will be discussed and added to the roadmap as time permits.

With that said, we can now project that we will launch the new blockchain within two weeks, and begin our swap from SATC/FROST to SWYFT on or around September 1st.  At that time, we will set the swap rates for both projects, and open registration on our swap platform.

We expect to announce the rules of the swap within a week.  The rules will be propagated via discord, telegram, email, blogs, and all of our social media channels, so please keep your eyes and ears open for specific dates and information.
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:45:03 AM

NEW WALLET and SWAP UPDATE

Hello all!

As you all know, we are creating a new wallet and blockchain for the SATC/FROST merge, and the new blockchain has been in testing with selected users for the past week or so.  I'm happy to report that this testing is going quite well, and we are nearing the launch of the new SWYFT coin!

Here are the remaining items to work out before we start mining the new blockchain:

1 - Creation of an ongoing public testnet
2 - Complete testing of governance and budget proposals
3 - Support for MacOS Mojave
4 - Completion of tools to automate building of wallet updates
5 - Finish customization of wallet GUI

We have also received some excellent suggestions for new features to be added to the wallet following the launch.  These features will be discussed and added to the roadmap as time permits.

With that said, we can now project that we will launch the new blockchain within two weeks, and begin our swap from SATC/FROST to SWYFT on or around September 1st.  At that time, we will set the swap rates for both projects, and open registration on our swap platform.

We expect to announce the rules of the swap within a week.  The rules will be propagated via discord, telegram, email, blogs, and all of our social media channels, so please keep your eyes and ears open for specific dates and information.

Rules for swap. So u make us change coin 5 times now. U have more skin then snake I seem. More premine steal. People not swap lost money. Like b4. Mike count how many coin I have.

Super node or no super node. Masternode collateral change like weather. Bad business. Buy my coin back for presale money mike.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 03:15:26 AM

Latest updates for all on the new site and content work (from project team on Discord):
As we are looking to enhance brand building under the new merge there is a new website and content being delivered to aesthetically improve our offering to new investors and look like a multi-million pound (dollar?) business in what we aspire to become.

In this thought process, we found it prudent that we involve the community on what they look for in investing in a new coin alongside content they like to see. We didn't want to take an isolated approach to what we think is a more a rounded view, to include opinions from you all.

This is the main reason for creating the channel #community-web-content (on Discord). We will be incentivizing the adopted ideas alongside good will gestures in content pieces, graphic contributions, and overall time spent in helping completing this task

Adam  will be controlling the majority of the building process of the site, but we will all liaise with you in achieving a good discussion around great content building.

The reason for this is clearly the audience that we are hoping to achieve from listing on larger exchanges. With the website being our initial touch point to new visitors this must be most informative, professional and showcase not only the project that we build on but the Dev team you all show your faith in.

The current template we are currently working with - feel free to air any views you have is under the link:
- (please note, there will be a security warning; this is Adam’s dev server he works on for displaying to clients. It has a self signed cert. Just accept the warning and proceed)
https://209.250.225.129:3000/#

Please start your conversation in the designated channel and we will pin this message there. The team will communicate shortly on the volume of coins rewarded for uptake to help us achieve our Mutual Goals. We look forward to working with you all!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: