Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:48:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SWYFT Network Announces Launch of Ecosystem of Real Products  (Read 1538 times)
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 05:16:16 AM

Join the Discord. I run the occasional contest/bounty, etc. https://discord.gg/NHBSHqh
bitcoinXavy

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 07:18:48 AM

Hey guys, is there a change to get your tokens with some kind of a bounty program?

Never bounty. Always new blockchain. Now 5 time now. Change collateral always. So I lose my Masternode becomes I can not afford 100000 coins. They force me to buy more coins so much times. Always steal premine coins. I angry with new dev. They not good. I think mike is not new dev. He is original dev like Peter Chang. I think he steal all the presale money and not make the hardware wallet is why I buy in presale. Mike always talk about news but no news comes. Never stick to promise. Always say new idea but no idea. Only joke game. So many bug in game. FIX GAME AND THEN RELEASE PLEASE.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 08:03:17 AM

Well, if you would visit the Discord you would see your comments on never bounty or give aways is simply not true.
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 07:16:26 AM

Well, if you would visit the Discord you would see your comments on never bounty or give aways is simply not true.

Dev not ever reply. Only parrot for Dev who useful to reply with nothing always.
Mike is best friend with Peter Chang who is original dev. Mike be Dev before November 2018. So how he take over. He original owner like Peter Chang. Peter Chang tell me everyday he make hardware wallet. He promise me for update always and then he disappear and then new Dev Mar come who done nothing all day every day. Make the masternode server bad. He not care like original Peter.

Please say mike how much he buy my coin for?

I ban from discord as I say truth. Then my word get delete in discord. I feel bully there. Real masternode user talk in discord. But no one talk here. Only sheep talk in discord. Why is coin proce less worth than rubbish. Is you dump coin from steal resale. I watch and I see. Not blind follow.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 07:21:47 AM

Hmmm, Mike wasn't part of that team. I was there at presale brother. I don't remember you. Did you even buy coins or did you do something like buy shares from one of the scammers around at the time in the masternode space like CrypotPunisher? You had Peter, Robert, and Black Jesus on that dev team. None of which continued on when Mike took over after being an investor like you, he, and I. April 2018.

Mike has funded the new chain.. He is funding new exchanges.. and has committed $30,000 dollars to the project to bring value back. If he is an exist scammer why does he persist on working with the community. Calling members every week and is regimented on making sure all the team are on track. You haven't done anything constructive as I've asked in either Telegram or Discord, so until you do, I'm not sure what exactly you are asking for. If you just want to continue to complain about the original team from then which is not the current one, then that's fine brother. Free country in the U.S. and appreciate your inputs.
giocante

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 08:02:29 PM

I think that investors will appreciate the project. I woudl support it myslef and buy tokens for me. maybe even take part in the bounty program.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 03:41:40 AM

All, a repost from the Discord and Telegram on the pending swap to the new SWYFT blockchain. Shout with any questions.

IMPORTANT WITHDRAWAL DATE
All withdrawals from all platforms / exchanges need to be done before or on the September 7th. We will be asking all exchanges / Services to block this function from the September 8th, 2019.

Any Coins left after this date will be burnt and not counted, we cannot make any amendment to this as we will be relisting not swapping

NODE SHUTDOWN & INVALID REWARDS
All Nodes on the platform will be shut down on the 09/09/2019. The Automatic Swapper will run from the 09.09.2019 to the September 22nd, 2019.

Any rewards received after the 22nd of September will be invalid and will be discounted from the manual wallet.dat verification

SWAPPING TIME PENALITIES
Due to the swap being completed by Ocotober 6th, 2019, please refer to the swap ratio penalties for being outside of the first two weeks this has already been communicated in blog post:
http://www.bifrostcoin.io/ann-swyft-bifrost-swap-details/

First 2 Weeks : 100% (No Penalty)
3rd Week: (An 50% Penalty)
4th Week (An additional 50% Penalty)

EXCHANGE LISTINGS
We are Currently working with CryptoBridge to be available as soon as possible after the swap Date

ADDITIONAL NOTES
Remember if you have not got in touch during the swap period we will not be swapping after the End Date. This is Investor responsibility not about us not communicating effectively. It takes less then 10 mins to check Discord and drop either @Mikestar2010(Swyft)  @BiFrostActual @javanx3d a message to be considered.

Timeframes above on ratios still apply on communicating you will just be earmarked.

The Countdown Timer can be found here where we will be unveiling our new website on Swap Date.
https://www.swyft.network/
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 06:48:54 AM

Hi everyone. Here are some updates related to the ongoing swap from SWYFT (SATC) and FROST to the new SWYFT blockchain. Please note that since we are no longer branching from the PIVX tree, the process to create a new address is:

Create a receive address by either the debug panel or in the receive option - and pressing the request button. This will add a wallet address to your receiving addresses box in the File menu option

The new wallet addresses are:
Mac Wallet
https://github.com/swyft-project/swyft-core/releases/download/v2.0.1.1/swyft-2.0.1-osx64.dmg

Windows Wallet
https://github.com/swyft-project/swyft-core/releases/download/v2.0.1.1/swyft-2.0.1.1-win64-setup.exe

Linux Wallet
https://github.com/swyft-project/swyft-core/releases/download/v2.0.1.1/swyft-2.0.1-x86_64-linux-gnu.tar.gz

SWAP PROCEDURE

Once you have made sure that all your old coins are in a limited amount of transactions and you have a new wallet - Synced and new address created.

To swap your coins within the first two week with the automatic Swapper please follow the following link:
https://swap.swyft.network/

The Process is Simple:
1) Select whether you need Frost to Swyft or Satc to Swyft
2) Generate seed and copy in box below and enter
3) Send coins to address provided
4) Paste TXID in box when sent and verify
5) A message will come up saying verified
6) Paste withdraw address from new wallet to receive calculated amount
7) Wait for message to say successful transaction

Notes:
Don't refresh page during process
Be patient and await the message against verify TXID and Withdraw only press once.
You can swap multiple times you just cannot use the same TXID twice once verified
Always check the sending address before trying again
Remember the penalty starts from Week 3 and swap ratio will change. It is in your interest to swap within the First 2 Weeks.

More Messages will come out soon regarding Week commencing September 23rd, 2019. The automatic swapper will be offline from September 22nd, 2019.

javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 06:53:35 AM

https://host.swyft.network/

HOSTING SOLUTION

To follow up the announcement promise we are pleased to have now the NEW SWYFT active on the platform so you can fire up your nodes.

This hasn't been extensively tested so please bear with us whilst we iron out any kinks in the build or start process.

There are a number of changes coming to the platform (technically and asthetically) also that have not been completed yet, but we felt it necessary to get this up for those that want to build nodes quickly, so others with the technical knowledge don't get an advantage over your position

In Previous posts i mentioned that hosting will remain FREE against a community incentive at keeping at a price point. As we are currently waiting for exchange. This will start from the 1st of October 2019.

After much deliberation we have agreed this price point be at the price of $0.65cents USD

If the Price falls below this for a duration of over 7 Days once we are listed, billing will be switch on to return the Swyft asset back to the business as payment against the direct cash cost to the business to retain this service. The price of this will be communicated at the end of the week.

For now please feel free to build you nodes there are over 450 free IP's for you to test. Technical support will be offered tomorrow on issue, so please post to #swyft-host-issues for a speedy response on the project Discord.

bitcoinXavy

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:46:28 AM

Hmmm, Mike wasn't part of that team. I was there at presale brother. I don't remember you. Did you even buy coins or did you do something like buy shares from one of the scammers around at the time in the masternode space like CrypotPunisher? You had Peter, Robert, and Black Jesus on that dev team. None of which continued on when Mike took over after being an investor like you, he, and I. April 2018.

Mike has funded the new chain.. He is funding new exchanges.. and has committed $30,000 dollars to the project to bring value back. If he is an exist scammer why does he persist on working with the community. Calling members every week and is regimented on making sure all the team are on track. You haven't done anything constructive as I've asked in either Telegram or Discord, so until you do, I'm not sure what exactly you are asking for. If you just want to continue to complain about the original team from then which is not the current one, then that's fine brother. Free country in the U.S. and appreciate your inputs.

So is what is happen to Peter, Robert, and Black Jesus. You be clear to me and tell me why they go for? Who is new dev.

And I say mike put $30000. Haha where I not see it. This lie. Show me proof. Show me where. I see nothing new.

Mike is always Dev I know this sure.

U do not remember me. I not remember you. You parrot. Maybe you mike.
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 08:20:57 AM

22 old coins for 1 new coin. This is joke. Daylight robbery.

I get less than 5% of my coin back.

You thief and now I lost more money. Why is no one complains but I. People are sheep. This Deva are trying to inflate price and then dump coin like before swap.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 08:23:44 AM

You're alive. Glad you're ok. Both Frost and SWYFT have merged to a blockchain with lower supply to avoid the inflation issues each chain saw. Did you get through the swap ok? give me a shout on Discord if you have questions.
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 10:21:41 AM

swap is near over. So when Dev dump coin. No burn old old as well right. Ok is our secret. Don’t burn coin right. No one dump Now as no one has lots of coin as swap is for 5% of your old coin you get back.
22 old coin for 1 new coin. You thief. How is it possible you make our life worse but you always do. Bravo. Maybe do another swap. Give me less coin than now.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 10:26:33 PM

Please make sure you have swapped your coins from Frost or Satc to Swyft before 00.01 UTC tonight.

As we move into the 3rd week out of 4. The penalty starts, which is swap ratio +50% and we move to wallet.dat verification.

Further instruction will be sent out about this process later but all rewards from tomorrow will be invalid if running nodes still or staking.

Dont delay our timeline will remain robust and given the level of communication lines we have been taking this is your responsibility.

If you are struggling with the technicals in previous announcements please get in touch.

If you are unable to perform due to being away please get in touch with the team.

We are confident that most members have already swapped.

https://discord.gg/NHBSHqh
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 01:42:46 PM

Is more talk in a graveyard then this forum. This coin is dead. Devs talk but not deliver. Devs not talk here in main channel. Always hide behind parrot and then say they invest $30000 in discord. Why.

javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 01:53:55 AM

Yeah, most come join on Discord or Telegram brother. 815 masternodes up on the SWYFT blockchain now. Exchanges and MNO this week coming. More exciting stuff to follow.
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 10:49:23 PM

Yeah, most come join on Discord or Telegram brother. 815 masternodes up on the SWYFT blockchain now. Exchanges and MNO this week coming. More exciting stuff to follow.

no dev ever talk this here??? hide. steal. like thief.
hpitcher

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 03:25:27 AM

dude we are hanging out in discord come join us.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 04:05:13 AM

Thanks @hpitcher!

Ok, Masternodes.online is back up with SWYFT blockchain post merge here: https://masternodes.online/currencies/SWYFT/

I'll have some updates a little later on CryptoBridge and Graviex links here and the main post.
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:09:21 AM

Thanks @hpitcher!

Ok, Masternodes.online is back up with SWYFT blockchain post merge here: https://masternodes.online/currencies/SWYFT/

I'll have some updates a little later on CryptoBridge and Graviex links here and the main post.

not burn premine. is this dev can become anymore thief and greedy? he will dump or sell company and change the naming from swyft again soon. so satc to satc world to swyft and then then is somthingelsecoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: