Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:59:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is better than gold and USD?  (Read 1529 times)
nh0xxpr01

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:53:20 PM

If we re talking about the idea, yes it's better. IF about the adoption - USD is still the top. I don't really realize why do we still need gold btw.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:57:22 PM

Each of these values has its advantages and disadvantages. I think that they should not be compared, because each of them has its own function and purpose. Each investor chooses for himself what to buy based on their goals, which he wants to achieve.
You really cannot compare anything to bitcoin and it is a fact, the function of gold is a shiny metal and people consider it as an investment for centuries and the fiat dollar like any other fiat currency is being printed by the government according to their needs, but that is not the case with bitcoin, every transaction you make will have a recorded history you can track everything and it is the biggest advantage of them all.
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:19:18 PM

Bitcoin, Gold, and USD are different in every way, but the only thing they are similar is that they gain/lose their value from time to time. However, for now, as cryptomarkets are still in an unstable situation because of regulations, Gold and USD are still dominating our financial market. However, we as crypto believers, we know that one day Bitcoin will be used and will consider as currency by all of the countries.

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:10:20 AM

Bitcoin will never hit $1M b/c it doesn't have the right economic nor developer infrastructure that is required to hit that kinda of valuation.

The Bitcoin protocol is 'stuck' in ideology. A 1st gen of the past. No tech in history has ever hit mainstream w/ that type of design.

Dash is in front in many aspects, but the volume is too low yet. When people start to realize $dash as the best alternative we will skyrocket from 0.018btc to 0.1 in few weeks. DASH is Digital Cash!

Bitcoin is not in idealogy? What are you talking about? It is useable and applicable right now.

Bitcoin, Gold, and USD are different in every way, but the only thing they are similar is that they gain/lose their value from time to time. However, for now, as cryptomarkets are still in an unstable situation because of regulations, Gold and USD are still dominating our financial market. However, we as crypto believers, we know that one day Bitcoin will be used and will consider as currency by all of the countries.

Bitcoin doesn't need to dominate the market in order to be applicable. It already is. It has proven itself again and again. It is just in development and like everything it will be updated in time.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:46:57 AM

Bitcoin doesn't need to dominate the market in order to be applicable. It already is. It has proven itself again and again. It is just in development and like everything it will be updated in time.
There is nothing to compare Bitcoin into USD and Gold, in fact, they haven't of the same usable platforms.
We know Gold and USD before and still, it shows what really they are in the market and playing a big role in our life.
Bitcoin is just new to us and not all of us even knew about this but it proves something that could make people see it a more profitable investment than of real stock investment causing some of the gold investors jumping into Bitcoin/crypto investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:10:10 AM

I think it should goes like this, gold and fiat currency or usd is better than bitcoin. I say like that in such way that gold is better at any time, for investment it is also better since the value of gold increases every year, unlike bitcoin that fluctuates and has an ups and downs.
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:03:22 AM

Bitcoin is a strong form of currency as it is easily exchangeable and fungible. Rarity is one Bitcoin's strong suits as miners have become expensive and computationally heavy, while the price of the coin itself is now in the upper thousands.

Gold still has its value and is an excellent store of value. I would recommend keep some of both, and avoid having too much dollars. There is an easy way to exchange between Bitcoin and Gold. See here.
Lui frimpx

Activity: 4
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:07:55 AM

I don't basically understand why people will have time to compare Bitcoin to either Gold or USD than educating the world about the uniqueness of it and how its wanna transform the way businesses are done and also impact the entire financial ecosystem. I don't really think its advisable for such issues to be in the crypto space.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:30:48 PM

Bitcoin

Decentralized
Anonymous
Technology (Backing)

Gold

Central Control
Commodity backed
Low Volatility

USD

Government issued
Gold backed
Increased usage

Each vary with one another on different factors making one better than the other. Some believe bitcoin features to be best and that gives an opinion of bitcoin to be the best. In such a way is with gold and USD. For majority of the users to have such a thought of bitcoin to be the best it takes more time depending on the increasing usage and adoption.
ck343

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:44:52 PM

For me, gold will still be the most reliable way to save my money. And crypto is an easy way to make money.
In other words, gold is for investing, crypto is for gambling  Smiley

There is slight different way to distinguish the role of gold and crypto:
gold is the best money (store of value)
crypto is the best currency (easy to move, secure, fast, cheap)

khkllkh (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBCode)
Bitcoinqubit

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:41:48 PM

shit how people dont get it or they live under rock to do simple research and make simple points this vs this....hell so sad to see this...this is very simple to do this kind of research...what will be when people like this need to invest it will be fucking comedy because they dont trust them self and depend on others which most of them is shit....

do you fucking know how much 1 bitcoin can be worth dumb ass kid Huh? do you fucking get it even on what shit you talk usd or gold

the paper can be print and usd is backed by 20 trillion debt of usa which almost kill th euro, and other paper money are shitty like russia and india and other shit....simple dumbster no how the fuck you cant get to this simple facts by alone or at last post quality post and other...hell stay away from investing in crypto save your dumb ass better go by gold hhhhhh see you in 20 years what kind of profit you will do .

gold dont give profit all the ones that invested to gold know there profit is so small its fucking shit not talking about if you have huge amount of gold you need to protect it and much more other stuff ...who the dumb shit that compare gold to bitcoin

gold hold value but the price over 100 years and profit is complete shit

hell i so happy i know this simple facts this is why i saw the papers of nakamoto team i know this shit will hit huge ...its not scam...but dumbpeople cant figure them self things and trust others which mosyt of the more dumb hhhhhhhhh hell its so simple what will happen when things bcame more complicated and more knowledge and logic we need ....

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:25:41 PM

Each have their pros and cons,for bitcoin the increasing price over the year is great advantage but still it has unstable value in short term so it can't be used as a payment mode.

Gold has most stable value but the liquidity can be an issue.

USD has inflation. Smiley
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:26:52 PM

I do not think Bitcoin is better than Gold and USD. Yes, Bitcoin is the most expensive and influential cryptocurrency of this period. Bitcoin preference is more than all the other crypto currency. Bitcoin acceptability is very high and it is increasing day by day. But it is better not to compare gold or USD with bitcoin. I saw many posts where Bitcoin is better than gold and USD. My point is that Bitcoin is the crypto currency, on the other hand, gold is one of the natural resources and USD is the real currency. So how is Bitcoin compared with gold or USD and is called Bitcoin gold and better than USD? Where Bitcoin Gold and USD are used in various different things and in different fields. Give your opinion.

i think in the future lets say like 5 or more years btc would have been a better investment then both gold and usd combined, thats what i think, but only time will tell.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:22:22 PM

For me, gold will still be the most reliable way to save my money. And crypto is an easy way to make money.
In other words, gold is for investing, crypto is for gambling  Smiley

There is slight different way to distinguish the role of gold and crypto:
gold is the best money (store of value)
crypto is the best currency (easy to move, secure, fast, cheap)
Right.They are much different because they are not the same in usage.What is only similar to them is that they are both good investments knowing that bitcoin for now is not fully accepted by the government and so it remains to be a good investment for now.While USD is a real currency wherein it has its own value that are mostly benefited and used by the people.

shawonngp

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 09:32:16 AM

yes I also agree with you that Bitcoin is better than Gold and USD because of its blockchain technology. Many investor invest here and Bitcoin is becoming more popular with people every day. Most of people try to earn more and more from Bitcoin

ck343

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:45:00 AM

yes I also agree with you that Bitcoin is better than Gold and USD because of its blockchain technology.
I agree, but how about merging gold and blockchain?
How about gold-backed Stablecoins?
Would Bitcoin be better than gold-backed Stablecoins?

khkllkh (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBCode)
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:59:35 AM

There are certain things that bitcoin has over gold, USD, or USD or bitcoin, and gold and vice versa. People should stop debating regarding this since it is clear that each has it's convenience and has their unique characteristics. Bitcoin can be profitable, however, mass adaptation has not reached it's peak yet, thus making it unacessible to some areas, making it worthless and indispensable.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:28:02 PM

As far as I know the price of Bitcoin was base on USD$, and Bitcoin already surpassed the price of gold in the market too.
Although, they have their own good features in terms of its price value in the market. But, the masses got easily embraced bitcoin
characteristics compared into gold and USD in my opinion.
btcforthewin

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:09:59 PM

I do not think Bitcoin is better than Gold and USD. Yes, Bitcoin is the most expensive and influential cryptocurrency of this period. Bitcoin preference is more than all the other crypto currency. Bitcoin acceptability is very high and it is increasing day by day. But it is better not to compare gold or USD with bitcoin. I saw many posts where Bitcoin is better than gold and USD. My point is that Bitcoin is the crypto currency, on the other hand, gold is one of the natural resources and USD is the real currency. So how is Bitcoin compared with gold or USD and is called Bitcoin gold and better than USD? Where Bitcoin Gold and USD are used in various different things and in different fields. Give your opinion.

The " real" currency is just a perception and nothing else.
Biggest advantage of BTC over gold and USD is that everyone knows how much BTC there is and how muc there can be in the future.
    It is not possible to do that with USD, because it is being emitted digitally and physically on daily basis.
The same goes for gold, gold is being mined constantly. And much worse, the digital financial instruments have allowed the gold amount being manipulated as well. So based on these arguments, BTC is way better option than your so called " real"  natural gold and " real" currency.
jabrix

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:53:50 AM

yes I also agree with you that Bitcoin is better than Gold and USD because of its blockchain technology. Many investor invest here and Bitcoin is becoming more popular with people every day. Most of people try to earn more and more from Bitcoin
For investments I prefer bitcoin because of faster price movements so that greater profits can be obtained. But it's not stable so the risk of loss is greater than investing in gold or USD.
It is speculative if investing in bitcoin, but large investors always act on business considerations, namely the risk of large profits. If you invest in a product that has a stable price, of course it is fortunately small.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: