Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:36:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is better than gold and USD?  (Read 1529 times)
Pumared

Activity: 1260
Merit: 388

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:06:31 AM

I do not think Bitcoin is better than Gold and USD. Yes, Bitcoin is the most expensive and influential cryptocurrency of this period. Bitcoin preference is more than all the other crypto currency. Bitcoin acceptability is very high and it is increasing day by day. But it is better not to compare gold or USD with bitcoin. I saw many posts where Bitcoin is better than gold and USD. My point is that Bitcoin is the crypto currency, on the other hand, gold is one of the natural resources and USD is the real currency. So how is Bitcoin compared with gold or USD and is called Bitcoin gold and better than USD? Where Bitcoin Gold and USD are used in various different things and in different fields. Give your opinion.

BTC was created to evade the USD, not specifically but it was. Therefore, USD is worse than BTC, simply because it is a state currency and without any ballast.

Gold is the universal currency of the worst periods. If the world is running out, bankrupt governments and etc, gold will be accepted by anyone. But gold has an end.

That is, BTC have ballast, ends, and can be used in both good and bad periods regardless of failed or failed governments.

These facts simply show that BTC is the best currency compared to gold and USD (In the case of USD, you can consider any state currency)

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:21:54 AM

I agree with your opinion that bitcoin is better than USD and gold, if we compare between the three commodities it is indeed more profitable if we use Bitcoin, for the problem of bitcoin transactions more efficiently, there is no limit to the number, and the distance between senders and recipients, whereas if USD we have to use conventional bank transfers that require a long time and high costs if the shipping distance between countries. In terms of bitcoin security it is also safer compared to the USD that we keep in the bank, even if there is news about hacking the bitcoin wallet due to the negligence of the wallet owner who cannot keep the privacy of his wallet, while hacking this bank is not due to owner negligence but because of hackers who managed to break into the bank's database.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:26:50 AM

others got turned off by bitcoin's volatility but it's actually the greatest thing about it..that's what making people money and of course also losing money.

Don't like exactly.

People and there are a lot of investors that don't like the volatility of Bitcoin. Some people don't know the volatility it has the reason they are not ready to it. They lost money and then they run their mouth about it being something that so volatile it will die eventually. But they get it differently. It is the advantage of BTC and it is the reason why it is still alive and pumping.
TimeBits

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:32:30 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2019, 02:48:09 AM by TimeBits

GOLD
- Have value and will always have
- Can be used to make jewelries, etc.
- Price more likely stable
- May used as a mode of payment
- Limited supply but still can't predict how many golds left

USD
- Worlds most recognized currency
- Can be used as a payment
- Can create more and more paper money
- Can be considered as a stable money

Bitcoin
- Online money
- Limited resources
- Anonymous transaction
- Volatile price

As you can see they have their own uses, advantages and disadvantages. They have their own uses as well and their own values, there's no need to compare them all.

Gold
-Need for electronics not money supply
-They stole it all before and banned it remember?
-In the future kind of fucks us. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7TLFyK_3Pk

USD
-$cam backed by nothing, we trade our time, work, goods and services for this $hit $cam
-Unlimited $hit $cam $lavery $ystem that trades for our limited time
-Fucks us now

Bitcoin
-Legit
-Can forget your password and the government can`t come into your house and take it.
-In the future kind of fucks us but not if traded for time

Time/Duration trading hours for hours

-The best
-Can be traded into bitcoin (see some of my other post)
-Kids born after 2045 have a chance to mine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT427lPhkXs

TimeBits

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:59:05 AM

how much you guys want the tax to be? like 20%? 10%?.... 1%

It is 30% here in Canada.

15% on income if you make a lot 20-33%
15% when you buy anything from the store with that income

min 30% tax in Ontario.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 10:34:40 PM

I won't compare between bitcoin and gold because it's different.
Bitcoin and gold have a different path for the people, but both bitcoin and gold has the same way in the investment thing.
So rather than to say that bitcoin is the best or gold is the best, I think we should use both bitcoin and gold so we can get the advantage of bitcoin and gold itself.
We can make money from bitcoin and gold and that is what we need to do Grin
Reosta_

Activity: 994
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:13:56 PM

I am not sure about this comparison because USD hasn't started to lost its importance that much. On the other hand, I could say that Bitcoin is better than gold right now.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:35:04 PM

I won't compare between bitcoin and gold because it's different.
Bitcoin and gold have a different path for the people, but both bitcoin and gold has the same way in the investment thing.
So rather than to say that bitcoin is the best or gold is the best, I think we should use both bitcoin and gold so we can get the advantage of bitcoin and gold itself.
We can make money from bitcoin and gold and that is what we need to do Grin

Wise ideas mate we know both have great  investment was have different source of incone to make money. Very year was increase their price, bitcoin is very risk investment but if people knows how to handle bitcoin as source of income more than the price of gold rhey can get money.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:57:48 AM

Just see the price and how well they perform, if you hold btc the price will gradually going up and because its limited, the price will become more valuable, fiat value will keep on decreasing due to the inflation and continous money printing, gold is the most stable investment but the resources is really abundance, so the price moves really slow

The most easy way to see is you go buy 100$ worth of btc and gold after few years see how much they become
Dingdongjl

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:01:28 AM

USD is the real currency.
So you are saying that Bitcoin isnt a real currency? how do you consider if the currency is not real I think you have your own basis.

They are just comparing those make a healthy discussion and I cannot see any wrong with that, ok lets say for you USD and GOLD is better than Bitcoin but for most of us here Bitcoin is better, try to search deeper why.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:28:31 AM

USD is the real currency.
So you are saying that Bitcoin isnt a real currency? how do you consider if the currency is not real I think you have your own basis.

They are just comparing those make a healthy discussion and I cannot see any wrong with that, ok lets say for you USD and GOLD is better than Bitcoin but for most of us here Bitcoin is better, try to search deeper why.
USD and gold do have many advantages at the moment. but believe that changing times will always change. in the past everyone made financial transactions with the barter system and now times changes have taken place. Digital currency is the most rational thing in supporting various efforts of an increasingly advanced financial system. so I am very optimistic that there will be a change where the digital currency will become a major financial system in the world, someday it will happen.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:14:00 AM

<snip>

Exactly! But as we can see, just by simply looking at the responses in this topic, people will always have a different perspective about this three. Others will always see that one is better than the other. While there will be some who will look at it differently. I belong to the latter. These three have their own strengths and weaknesses and their own uses and value. And as long as they are serving their purpose, I think they can all be considered better.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:58:19 AM

for now Bitcoin is indeed better than gold or USD, but its very unstable price is one of the weaknesses that investors fear.
but for some people the instability is an advantage of bitcoin, compared to gold and USD.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:24:23 AM

Bitcoin, gold and USD have own functin, have an adventages and disadventages depend on someone who likes it. If you are an investor bitcoin and using it as payment system or in other word you only use bitcoin in your daily live then you will like it more than gold and usd.

But for those people who likes gold or investor gold then he will like gold more than BTC and USD even will give cynical eyes when some people says that bitcoin is better then gold.

Also with someone who likes USD or for those people who comfortable use USD for daily live of course they will ignore everything about bitcoin because it's not real. But for me, I'll use all of them simultaneously because I need them to face my daily life. I can choose an investment in gold and also I have to choose USD for payment system cause till now just a few merchants who accept bitcoin and I have to choose USD.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:10:53 PM

but for some people the instability is an advantage of bitcoin, compared to gold and USD.

Yes because it is a time to make fast money which is one benefit of bitcoin if you understand when it is to bull. This is because it is an investment instrument for wealth.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:30:21 PM

BTC was created to evade the USD, not specifically but it was. Therefore, USD is worse than BTC, simply because it is a state currency and without any ballast.

Gold is the universal currency of the worst periods. If the world is running out, bankrupt governments and etc, gold will be accepted by anyone. But gold has an end.

That is, BTC have ballast, ends, and can be used in both good and bad periods regardless of failed or failed governments.

These facts simply show that BTC is the best currency compared to gold and USD (In the case of USD, you can consider any state currency)

I'm pretty sure that wasn't the only reason why it was created. Knowing how guys who create things that shape history think, it was made for more than one important reason. But also at the end can be used to evade practically all fiat currencies in the world. It is particularly useful to evade currencies with high inflationary rates or ones that reach to "hyperinflation"(Venezuela).

But a also game changing technology behind it is something that none of those two have in this point of human history.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:32:30 PM

I do not think Bitcoin is better than Gold and USD. Yes, Bitcoin is the most expensive and influential cryptocurrency of this period. Bitcoin preference is more than all the other crypto currency. Bitcoin acceptability is very high and it is increasing day by day. But it is better not to compare gold or USD with bitcoin. I saw many posts where Bitcoin is better than gold and USD. My point is that Bitcoin is the crypto currency, on the other hand, gold is one of the natural resources and USD is the real currency. So how is Bitcoin compared with gold or USD and is called Bitcoin gold and better than USD? Where Bitcoin Gold and USD are used in various different things and in different fields. Give your opinion.
I dont agree with your opinion. It might be true that gold are more liquid and better than bitcoin. But i do think bitcoin is better than gold in term of investments, gold is so stable and low risk and bitcoin are still developing and full of suprises. So i do think bitcoin is better and will become better investments in future than gold and usd.

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:33:48 PM

Money, gold, and bitcoin also have their own uses, so we don't need to compare them because we also need their respective uses.

Well, you will not be able to control people from comparing these three. Money,  gold, and bitcoin have their own differences, it is true that we don't need to compare these but if we don't, people will not know the advantage of one to the other two. We should emphasize the differences between these three but that doesn't mean that we will be biased in telling these differences.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 05:15:07 PM

I am not sure about this comparison because USD hasn't started to lost its importance that much. On the other hand, I could say that Bitcoin is better than gold right now.

Bitcoin is better than both Gold and USD. The Gold is stable and its value does not increase as much as bitcoin value increases. For example if you hold gold and bitcoin for 5 years, bitcoin can give you 5X - 10X returns.
USD will also lose its value with the passage of time and people are looking for digital currencies instead of Fiat.
finbad

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:42:41 PM

I see a lot of between bitcoin and usd. Because of the risk of virtual money, fluctuations, not yet recognized by the majority of countries.

There is nothing common in BTC and USD. One thing is probably the same - both of the currencies can be used for buying things. However, if everybody takes your dollars if you offer them USD, most can refuse from virtual money.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: