Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:28:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFER] TELEGRAM BOTS  (Read 1308 times)
StaffDear (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:17:57 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2023, 08:14:32 AM by StaffDear

Hello, dear member of Bitcointalk!

I want to offer you a good tool for your Bounty campaign in telegram.
The telegram bot generates unique referral links and your users will invite their friends to your group. For those invitation and for entering into your group you can give your users certain amount of tokens. So, your group can have thousands of users and your project can gain success.

We have telegram airdrop bots, anti spam bots and distribution tokens bots. In fact, you can show me any bot you like and we can discuss the details in telegram.

You can contact me on telegram @mcay10 or https://t.me/mcay10/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StaffDear (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:39:14 PM

any sample you have..?

Yes, I do. Today I have deloped the bot with timer. So, when people join the group they see this message. Also I have the sample of airdrop bot. Please, contact me on telegram @staffdear
StaffDear (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:02:47 AM

Wrote a pm
Can you write me on telegram, cause I don’t see your PM( @staffdear
oneusefulthing

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:43:37 AM

Thank you for sharing this anti-spam bot. Now a lot of problems will be resolved. I hope that this bot will be updated with new features. Please advice, any bot for checking e-mail? I have one on mind but not sure that it can help: https://cleantalk.org/wordpress-anti-spam-plugin. I have different telegram bots: exchange bot, tickets seller bot, railway bot, and I am think that it is the best way to do something. Now I can't imagine my work without telegram bots.
StaffDear (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:52:44 PM

Thank you for sharing this anti-spam bot. Now a lot of problems will be resolved. I hope that this bot will be updated with new features. Please advice, any bot for checking e-mail? I have one on mind but not sure that it can help: https://cleantalk.org/wordpress-anti-spam-plugin. I have different telegram bots: exchange bot, tickets seller bot, railway bot, and I am think that it is the best way to do something. Now I can't imagine my work without telegram bots.

We can talk about telegram bots more detailed via telegram @staffdear.
StaffDear (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:02:43 AM

Any demonstration?

Yes, just now working in Energy project. If you need one just feel free to contact in telegram @staffdear
StaffDear (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:28:10 AM

Any demonstration?

Yes, just now working in Energy project. If you need one just feel free to contact in telegram @staffdear
Demonstrations needed not only for me but for every user that's interested in your offer

Every user can contact me directly or see Energy token project. The airdrop bot is working there.
abhibtccc

Activity: 426
Merit: 7

https://blockstream.info , Blockonomics.co

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 04:51:43 PM

The telegram bot generates unique referral links and your users will invite their friends to your group. For those invitation and for entering into your group you can give your users certain amount of tokens. So, your group can have thousands of users and your project can gain success.

We have telegram airdrop bots, anti spam bots and invitation bots. In fact, you can show me any bot you like and we can discuss the details in telegram.

You can contact me on telegram @staffdear or https://t.me/staffdear/

If you are talking about user bots then it is not going to be of any help as telegram has now anti-spam policy & it's effect can be seen easily on telegram groups allowing userbots .

██████ PLEASE CONTACT @btcrox on telegram FOR BITCOIN ACCELERATION██████
StaffDear (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:08:36 AM

We have telegram airdrop bots, anti spam bots and invitation bots. In fact, you can show me any bot you like and we can discuss the details in telegram.

You can contact me on telegram @staffdear or https://t.me/staffdear/

If you are talking about user bots then it is not going to be of any help as telegram has now anti-spam policy & it's effect can be seen easily on telegram groups allowing userbots .

I’m talking about airdrop bots, anti spam bots (that deletes other bots from the groups), distribution bots, also we develop other bots (all the bots that can be on telegram, fb), smart contracts, etc
StaffDear (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:10:50 PM

How much is it?

Depends from the type of bot. Contact me on telegram @staffdear
StaffDear (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:06:30 PM

Price?

What exactly bot you need? Can you contact me on telegram @staffdear. Thanks.
StaffDear (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 09:03:49 AM

I'm interested to see examples of your work, I'll be waiting for a PM
I cannot PM you, cause you haven’t allowed newbies to send you messages. Can you please send me message on telegram @staffdear.
StaffDear (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 08:42:50 AM

Can we talk in telegram?

Hello. Yes. Message me on telegram @staffdear
StaffDear (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2023, 08:15:28 AM