Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:12:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should invest in projects that participate in BinanceChain ecosystem?  (Read 461 times)
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:07:28 AM

I think it's very risky. Despite the fact that Binance always provides support for its coins and does not allow their price to fall, now there is a risk of market correction and this can negatively affect these coins. Therefore, I recommend to make a purchase at 10% of your budget and set a stop-loss.

axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:59:07 PM

It is your funds and only you can decide what project to invest in, but I don't think putting into consideration the blockchain it is launched on matters. Rather what matters is how capable the team is, or what they are really Offering. With this you can make the right decision.

AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 06:12:26 PM

I know some projects in Binance chain and to be honest they are legit companies and have working products. It is smart to invest in Blockmason and Gifto as they have a very hard working developers. All projects in Binance chain have survived the crypto winter and they are a long-term projects.
Khuongcute2503 (OP)

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 01:44:07 AM

not really. I prefer to invest in old coins, even though they don't participate in binancechain. for now I still doubt the new project, so I won't invest in a project like that.
There is information that if creating token on BinanceChain platform, it will take about 1000BNB. So those who decide to do it will consider it very well to make sure that the money they spend is worth it. No one put their money out just for fun and not do anything to make them valuable.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:12:54 AM

I know some projects in Binance chain and to be honest they are legit companies and have working products. It is smart to invest in Blockmason and Gifto as they have a very hard working developers. All projects in Binance chain have survived the crypto winter and they are a long-term projects.

Indeed, many project who join in binance blockchain are good company and have good and working product. To invest, i dont think its about BinanceChain or others but its about the product or the project itself, if worth to hold for long term, i think its not depend on BNB Chain or ERC-20. Any crypto area good investment as long they have working product
snowblack

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:15:56 AM

At the present time, the projects participating in BinanceChain are very well priced. For example, PHX (after joining BinanceChain changed its name to PHB) increased nearly 80% of the value in just 2 days. Next will be BCPT, GTO and ARN. Should we invest?

It 's too hard to talk about this. If Binance support less than one or two token, it will fly to the moon.  But in present, binance will support many many token, so i think it so hard to fly. Your money, your decision!

nothing in here!
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 05:50:07 AM

not really. I prefer to invest in old coins, even though they don't participate in binancechain. for now I still doubt the new project, so I won't invest in a project like that.
There is information that if creating token on BinanceChain platform, it will take about 1000BNB. So those who decide to do it will consider it very well to make sure that the money they spend is worth it. No one put their money out just for fun and not do anything to make them valuable.
100 BNB is nothing compared with a lot of money already got by the team. Imagine about the hype just temporary and the price of PHB which already migrated to the binance was decreasing a lot. Nothing last forever and everything will move based on the trend and hype.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:31:00 AM

At the present time, the projects participating in BinanceChain are very well priced. For example, PHX (after joining BinanceChain changed its name to PHB) increased nearly 80% of the value in just 2 days. Next will be BCPT, GTO and ARN. Should we invest?

It 's too hard to talk about this. If Binance support less than one or two token, it will fly to the moon.  But in present, binance will support many many token, so i think it so hard to fly. Your money, your decision!
Yes mate, the more projects they register, and the lesser it is for them to increase again, and I agree with you on this. I know people are so excited hearing that a particular projects gets an increase as high as 800% when launched in Binance chain, and they think this is how every other project will get such increase,

it can be possible actually if Binance don’t bring out projects that often, anticipation sometime on these scarce project is what makes people rush for it, but once they have the mentality now that there are lots of projects to be launched, many investors will calm down to really hose which one they want, so all these fast increase will no longer be seen again then.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:58:32 AM

Sure, they should be very reliable projects, Binance chain is not like Ethereum smart contract that registers all manner of tokens whether shitcoins scam. We already know how strict Binance is in accepting any project because of their reputation, so I don’t think one should doubt any of those projects provided they are really associated with Binance chain.

Binance chain is really moving forward now and I can see that many quality projects after testing their effectiveness are starting to sign up with them. I think you can still invest in some of these projects because most successful IEO projects usually get over 300 percent increase, so these ones might still get as high as that too.
Lagonda

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:51:17 AM

It should be like this: Binance is the exchange for top/good altcoin mean while Binance DEX is the exchange for lesser good altcoin. When an altcoin gets listed on Binance, it pumps hard with even 50-70% range. Then why not a token getting listed on Binance DEX pump? Not sure a similar pump range but 10-20% is very likely.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:49:53 AM

I think that this will not be the best idea since this investment method has not yet been tested for profitability.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:56:10 PM

It's depend on individual because that's your own money, I saw that current have a lot of project switch to Binance Chain, I think most of them is annoucement news then affected the price, my advice is stop and watch, don't buy when the price pump, wait for a while then only decided your investment strategy.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:14:11 PM

I don't think it is a matter of where the project is launching, that is the blockchain, but our utmost concern should be the underlying potentials within that project and not the hype. Irrespective of the blockchain, there can still be scam projects and genuine ones, so make your research and go for the project you believe in.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:28:53 PM

Projects that are switching to the Binans blockchain can be called fairly high-quality. Not only that during the transition there is an increase in prices, in the future the projects themselves can also give a good profit.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██