Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:52:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: China ranked electronic money: EOS still holds the throne  (Read 136 times)
bounty.cvn (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:46:33 AM

China ranked electronic money: EOS still holds the throne

The ranking was announced by the Information and Industry Development Center in conjunction with the Ministry of Information and Industry of China.

This is the 12th evaluation, and updates are currently being made every two months instead of every month as before.

EOS has remained at the top position since June 2018, while TRON remains in second place since February this year.

What do you think about this evaluation data by Chinese government?
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:22:26 PM

What do I think about this? I think that China will become the first country to fully accept cryptocurrency. All these actions suggest that they are almost ready for this.

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:30:39 PM

I wonder what Chinese govt thinks about btc and eth because if they would have categorised both these in electronic money category these should have been top two. I also do not know on what parameters and factors this ranking is based on but still im surprised to see eos and tron at top.

blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:33:48 PM

I wonder what Chinese govt thinks about btc and eth because if they would have categorised both these in electronic money category these should have been top two. I also do not know on what parameters and factors this ranking is based on but still im surprised to see eos and tron at top.

Bitcoin will not be in the list because China government has banned bitcoin mining. As the China government saying that bitcoin mining consumes a huge amount of electrical energy, they ban bitcoin mining. This might be the reason why bitcoin is not among the list.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: