Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:02:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 Reasons To HODL Binance Coin (BNB)  (Read 248 times)
Jagobd (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:48:45 AM

1. It was created by Binance

Binance is the largest crypto exchange by trading volume in the world. This makes it the most popular exchange out there, and it serves quite a large part of the world. The exchange developed BNB to be its main token, a base for its platform, its blockchain, as well as its other projects, such as Binance Launchpad.

Lately, it appears that Binance is making all the right moves, which allowed it to reach even further and gain millions of customers. As its native coin, BNB has been extremely successful up to this point, and there is no reason to assume that this will change anytime soon.

The coin is already highly beneficial to the exchange’s customers, as it provides a massive 50% trading fee discount for those who use it. It has numerous trading pairs, and as long as Binance continues doing right by its users, it is likely that BNB will remain a star within the crypto space.

2. Binance brought fiat-crypto transactions

Converting cryptos to fiat currencies is still not an easy task to do. It’s not that it is particularly hard, but most exchanges do not allow a lot of coins to be exchanged for fiat currencies and even those that do typically go only for Bitcoin. Binance aimed to change that with its CEO, Changpeng Zhao, stating that the exchange did not offer fiat gateways, and instead, it relied on others to do that.

However, Binance wanted to change this and make it easier for fiat currencies to enter the crypto space — as long as they have regulatory approval. Back in January of this year, Binance finally did so by launching Binance Jersey — a secure, reliable exchange for exchanging GBP and EUR for Bitcoin and Ethereum in Europe and the UK.

The exchange also hopes to have at least two crypto-fiat gateways on every continent in the following years. BNB token managed to benefit from this decision as well, as the launch of an exchange that targeted specifically European markets brought even more customers to the exchange’s ecosystem, expanding its reach that much further.

3. Binance DEX

Finally, there is Binance DEX, which will run on Binance’s own blockchain. The exchange is currently developing both, with hopes of having them go live soon, potentially in 2019. Announcing a DEX has shown how advanced Binance is when it comes to planning for the future, and how confident it is in the crypto space.

As the world shifts away from centralization, Binance is leading the charge, when most other exchanges would attempt to halt this progression. This is why Binance is still the largest exchange out there, and a favorite of millions around the world.

It goes without saying that BNB will be the DEX’s native coin, and a base cryptocurrency for all transactions, likely with the same benefits as it brings on the exchange’s centralized version. As soon as the DEX goes live, people around the world will rush to it. Their first step will be the purchase of BNB, and the coin is bound to skyrocket when this happens. This is more than a good reason to buy the coin now and HODL for as long as it takes, as it is unlikely that it will stay low-valued for much longer.

redpotato

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:50:28 AM

Im already hodling BNB, but what are the prospects of BNB surpassing ETH in terms of token price?
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 09:58:41 AM

I am completely agree with your three points.
They are no doubt completely makes us the worth of BNB.
But according to me you forgot to mention one thing.
The reason for which BNB is so popular and we need to Hold it is  that, it's dev team.
As it is developed by Binance so they keep it as their primary coin of exchange.
For which the price keeps on increasing and the trading volume becomes more.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:01:29 AM

Have you taken into  consideration the possibility of Binance being taken down byUS authority simply because they let US Citizen to trade in their platform and buy their IEO's?  Have you also thought of the possibilities and effect of this possible events to BNB token?  Does hodling BNB outweigh this possible risk?
malcovi2

Activity: 1251
Merit: 72

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:03:23 AM

Im already hodling BNB, but what are the prospects of BNB surpassing ETH in terms of token price?

Binance trying to monopolize the industry by encouraging future or current projects to shift into the BNB chain. There are already current projects using the BNB platform which will slowly build a demand for the binance coin.

Grishanya1234

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:33:34 AM

If we speak for Binance, this is a very promising project that is worthy of the attention of any investor since the price of the token today exceeds 30 dollars and this is not the limit. The prospects for the growth of the token there is a recent update that already warms up the price and the launch of margin trading should raise the price high in any case, I will watch this token.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:16:09 AM

CZ and his team continues to innovate and that's good enough reason to get BNB. The Binance Chain, the Binance DEX, and the growing partnerships will increase the popularity and demand of BNB.
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:16:28 AM

Have you taken into  consideration the possibility of Binance being taken down byUS authority simply because they let US Citizen to trade in their platform and buy their IEO's?  Have you also thought of the possibilities and effect of this possible events to BNB token?  Does hodling BNB outweigh this possible risk?
Everything in the crypto world is very risky and yes you have a point there but as i have observed because i am also holding some BNB when it is priced around $8 and now it is more that $30, so we are now on a profit. It is up to the individual if he wants to hold longer and take the profit later or regret if something happens to Binance.
jjjfff
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

Crypto.BI

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:13:47 PM

I see it the other way around.

BNB is way overhyped.

Therefore I present you...

Top 3 Reasons To DUMP Binance Coin (BNB)

CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:47:05 PM

I can say it's really longterm and it's really potentially bnb it's the one who knows the token that longterm should do to make your profit bigger because I think it's really a good project so many investors are buying bnb and holders because they also know that the token bnb is in the future if you just want to invest in altcoinds be smart in choosing because many new altcoind are now scams and really are risky in investing.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 08:38:47 PM

I think that on long term the BNB coin can be a good option and will bring a good profit, but always we should invest only some money which we should lock in for long to get enough profit.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:48:58 PM

The Binance coin so far has been one of the best coins of the year. It has returned huge interest since this year, coupled with other developments ongoing at Binance, it will still see further gains.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:52:27 PM

I think bnb is good and it will keep growing if the exchange just manages to maintain and grow the volume on its platform the more the users and the more the trades it will eventually result in growth of bnb and i do not see volumes declining at binance at the moment may be some big scandal can damage the volumes but at the moment bnb looks safe.

Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:08:33 PM

Binance coin has proven to be good for long term, I think some reasons here are nice. My major reason for holding will be because it's now on its own blockchain, binance chain, and binance also created Binance DEX increasing its liquidity. Investing in any coin is risky, so invest with caution, do not love any coin.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:29:59 PM

1. It was created by Binance
Yeah, the same exchange that was hacked a few weeks ago and lost close to $40M...That doesn't give me enough confidence to buy BNB, especially if I'm planning to hodl for the long-term, plus, its centralized feature is a big red flag.

2. Binance brought fiat-crypto transactions
This and your explanation do not encourage me to pour money into this coin.

3. Binance DEX
Anyone who believes their DEX will be completely decentralized is a fool.

As soon as the DEX goes live, people around the world will rush to it.
and the coin is bound to skyrocket
This is nothing more than assumptions + 'hope and dreams'. The only people waiting to sign up on Binance DEX are the one that are already in the cryptosphere, the general public doesn't care about centralization or decentralization, I'd go as far as to say that the average person would trust a lot more in the main exchange rather than the DEX, mainly because they're used to centralized companies, businesses, etc.

Oveall, i'm not against hodling BNB, but those reasons that you listed are pretty lame, especially if I were an investor, because nowhere in your post you mention they key word any investor planning to hodl a cryptocurrency wants to hear: profits.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Wentel

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:51:52 AM

BNB's price and trading volume has been going up steadily ever since they rolled out their site-located IEO Platform called Launch Pad. Many crypto coin traders who trade at Binance have said that the new IEO coins on Binance are in some ways connected, linked to, and affected by the price of BNB and vice-versa. Also, now that Binance's DEX Exchange has been opened you can expect BNB's price to continue to rise, with the occasional dip to accompany it,
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:59:53 AM

I still hold the BNB. Since the price is still low, I also believe that Binance is able to compete with its high-end coins, especially with Binance DEX it's very good with high liquidity.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 08:01:46 AM

You explained very well, Binance is the largest crypto exchange and people trust on Binance and due to all three factors you have discussed in your post are the major reasons behind HODL to BNB.

yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:40:19 AM

Binance trying to monopolize the industry by encouraging future or current projects to shift into the BNB chain. There are already current projects using the BNB platform which will slowly build a demand for the binance coin.
I personally don't regard that asa monopoly. Ideally, that should rather be considered as development. Binance is trying to develop their own platform just as every other platform would do. Ethereum wasn't tagged as monopolizing the ICO market. It's just because users preferred that. Yeah, they're trying to become the best but I also see it as a way to develop themselves. In crypto, if you don't et dynamic, your project will just die out.

Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:59:33 AM

Binance has been most stable and out performing coin in this year with lot of activities and building along with launchpad , Dex , charity and also opening lot of fiat exchange with easy way to have your funds transfer and get in safe .
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: