Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:06:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Suggestions on Promising ICO Projects?  (Read 9908 times)
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:34:38 PM

There are not many project which proven to be successful, in fact most of them so far have lost all their initial value.

That said i don't know which project to suggest, if i were you i would rather read all the info info i could find before to make a decision rather then ask someone else.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:58:35 PM

bitbond looks interesting, this year is a gamble. will the ICO survive and return to success.
after several ico scams and investor confidence declined against ico
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:35:28 AM

Hi, just wanted to know what interesting blockchain projects you guys have seen, am looking to invest in some promising ICOs, but I'm worried because there are so many scams around with ICO projects these days. I've gotten some suggestions to look at IEOs instead, but I believe that some ICOs projects really have interesting concepts and developments that have the potential to be successful and don't want to miss out on ICOs completely. Any ideas? Is this a smart thing to do?

ICO's are in a tough spot now and what has overtaken them in the limelight is IEO since it provides better security to the investors. I participated in a project that sold out their private sales and IEO and I feel that I'm in a good spot because of their proven track record. And better, I can already see the result of what I invested in thanks to the respective exchange. But if you're still looking for an actual ICO project, it's not bad but you have to understand the risk and be prepared for anything. DYOR is your bestfriend in participating in startups and it will totally save your hard-earned money.
You must be really lucky to have succeeded In participating in an IEO because this will be the 5th time I am failing to do so, the harmony that was conducted last on binance was like the fastest ICO I have ever seen, if we were on physical queue, I am sure there would have been a record of stampede.

Although I have only been trying to join Binance IEO and haven’t tried other exchanges IEO, because I don’t want a situation whereby I will be running from ICO scam and in the end run into that of IEO through these smaller exchanges. I am sure that one of these days, I will eventually succeed in participating In any IEO binance releases.
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:36:52 AM

Not much can be expected in a situation like this, the passion for ico has not yet had significant growth and has an impact towards improvement. it's hard to guess that there are ico who can appear dominant in a situation like this, still need more time to be excited again ico. but not dismissing there were also ico who were successful but very minimal and the best advice waited or did more in-depth research first to join ico.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:18:39 AM

At the moment I suggest that you do not first take part in ICO because there are a lot of ICO scams, you better buy an IEO or STO coin, that's better in my opinion
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 559

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:30:59 AM

At the moment I suggest that you do not first take part in ICO because there are a lot of ICO scams, you better buy an IEO or STO coin, that's better in my opinion
ICO, IEO, or STO are just as many scams, in my opinion, wherever you want to invest what you have to do is research, with research you can know which good projects are not, either IEO, ICO, or STO

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 12:35:12 PM

Hi, just wanted to know what interesting blockchain projects you guys have seen, am looking to invest in some promising ICOs, but I'm worried because there are so many scams around with ICO projects these days. I've gotten some suggestions to look at IEOs instead, but I believe that some ICOs projects really have interesting concepts and developments that have the potential to be successful and don't want to miss out on ICOs completely. Any ideas? Is this a smart thing to do?
As of now lots of projects are scam so it was to hard to find a trusted project, But if we want to invest to those project must better to take time and search of them we all know it was to risky to find them but it was worth if the project we invested are have a potential to be success in the future.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:57:18 PM

If you want to look a project , you can start from local project from your country.

If you're looking for promosing project, you need some effort because there are ton of ICOs around there so it will be difficult to find one.
You can also check based on community feedback etc

Smiley
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:26:08 PM

I will pick Blockium. http://ieo.blockium.io, an established gaming platform with an IEO coming up on Coineal and Bitforex simultaneously with a Hardcap of only $900k

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:50:07 AM

If you're looking for quick price increase, then just go with Binance IEOs. They are hyped like crazy, and tend to increase quickly, although they will likely fall hard too, so you'd need to time it right.
If you're looking for good long-term projects, then it's just a case of looking through the sites that list ICOs until you find one you like, then research it thoroughly to give yourself a good idea of its chances of success.
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 06:34:00 AM

I will pick Blockium. http://ieo.blockium.io, an established gaming platform with an IEO coming up on Coineal and Bitforex simultaneously with a Hardcap of only $900k
Is hardcap only that big enough to develop their platform? if you say the game platform is already established, their products should have been running and just developing. if they need the funds, I think that the small target is enough to develop the game platform.
but sometimes I don't trust projects with a little hardcap. because I'm sure they came to the crypto market not only wanting to blunt a little capital.
Mux@

Activity: 602
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:26:39 PM

I can advise you ICO Relictum, the topic of which I opened here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5151190.0
If you are afraid that it may be a fraud, as there is no information about the team, I recommend to wait a while before the official presentation of the project. My recommendations don't mean I'm pushing you to invest. Just get acquainted with whitepaper for a start.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:59:43 AM

Not much can be expected in a situation like this, the passion for ico has not yet had significant growth and has an impact towards improvement. it's hard to guess that there are ico who can appear dominant in a situation like this, still need more time to be excited again ico. but not dismissing there were also ico who were successful but very minimal and the best advice waited or did more in-depth research first to join ico.
Most people are so much losing interest in ICO day by day and are not willing to even make any research to find the genuine ones out, because before you could get a genuine ICO now, you must have wasted lots of time researching and getting scammed ones, so people cannot go through that stress again, which is why you see investors all-embracing IEO, but the IEO we have are still too little for the number of investors that we have on ground.

I don’t know why we have few IEO, could it be as a result of the initial commitment to exchanges, or is it that exchanges are not finding them worthy? So for now, I am still a little bit confused too on which part to go.
nanaimogold

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 02:54:58 PM

bitbond looks interesting, this year is a gamble. will the ICO survive and return to success.
after several ico scams and investor confidence declined against ico

Bitbond is an STO not an ICO but nevertheless, it looks promising because its an established German company with potentials to become the first STO to successfully launch in this cryptocurrency space

redpotato

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:03:12 AM

Hi! I am currently invested in BTC, ETH, BNB and MCO for major coins. For ICO/IEOs, i have participated for MATIC, BitTorrent, Veriblock, Pal Network and most recently Harmony.

What i am currently looking at are KOZJIN, BLOCKCART and COTI.

Not one of them are seem to have a strong community yet.

Projects today doesn't sound worth investing, these projects doing IEO might not even getting much. I'm more into seeing projects just get developed without the need for IEO. Projects built on TRON and EOS are behaving this way for several months, we've seen them releases projects without the need for funds from investors.

I beg to differ, you need to understand the risk appetite you're looking at when investing in ICO. Our discussion here is to identify promising ICO projects so we can invest if we'd like. I picked projects that looked promising, Kozjin for example if you actually did some research. They do have a huge community in their traditional businesses. Not only that they already have a working mobile app and their token sale has not even begun.

Not all projects looking for an ICO is actually out for funding but rather to have people invest and be readily involved in their ecosystem to start mass adoption.

Please check your facts before you comment next time.
Ridho_ost

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:36:46 AM

look for the IEO coin in binance. it might be a good thing for you. most IEOs are now in binance, many investors are attracted to the binary market. many projects that will sell through the IEO on successful binance exchanges that I see
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:36:20 PM

look for the IEO coin in binance. it might be a good thing for you. most IEOs are now in binance, many investors are attracted to the binary market. many projects that will sell through the IEO on successful binance exchanges that I see
Agree, from ico I prefer ieo as offered by binance. this has been proven they always provide big profits to their investors. the statistics are always above the price of their offer.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:39:42 AM

One of the promising crypto projects, in my opinion, is ALCEDO, which plans to conduct an IEO on the Proassetz crypto exchange platform in the coming month. In addition, take a closer look at the BitBond project STO, which is also providing tokensale currently.

EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:44:32 PM

I have no suggestions for the ICO because you can't make a profit by investing in ICOs at this moment. If you buy in a presale or private sale with a huge bonus, that won't help you to get your investment money back! Most of the ICO projects turned into IEO! Because ICO has no future, as the revolutionary IEO is doing great continuously and investors are too much happy with it! So, you should move on from ICO to IEO!

Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:16:22 AM

I have no suggestions for the ICO because you can't make a profit by investing in ICOs at this moment. If you buy in a presale or private sale with a huge bonus, that won't help you to get your investment money back! Most of the ICO projects turned into IEO! Because ICO has no future, as the revolutionary IEO is doing great continuously and investors are too much happy with it! So, you should move on from ICO to IEO!
I don't think that all ICO are just shit or scam, you can still find legit ICO but it takes time to have it. Only it happens that some legit projects get affected into fake project which makes investors to feel doubt in investing with them. It is the market demand that brings them down cause nobody is giving their trust.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: