Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:51:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Suggestions on Promising ICO Projects?  (Read 9916 times)
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:44:54 AM

bitbond looks interesting, this year is a gamble. will the ICO survive and return to success.
after several ico scams and investor confidence declined against ico
Yes, therefore I am also currently promoting it by following a signature campaign, this is one of the projects that many ICO analysts have suggested.
Regardless of the state of the ICO this year, I remain optimistic in following the development of the crypto currency. I'm sure the storm must have passed.
This is the most popular STO project that I have seen so far and I wonder why it is only bit bond that is coming out as STO, with the way the sec are solidly behind STO, I thought it would have by now overtaken IEO already, but seems to be that all attention are still on IEO for now, despite the fact that they are both coming from a regulated system, although we can compare the regulation of STO to that of IEO.

I think the reason why STO is not fully gaining ground is because it has the regulation of government, and those who does not care about this are the ones fully backing up Bitbond, there are so many projects that has come after Bitbond on IEO and they have already raised their capital, but Bitbond has still not been able to meet up.
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:04:30 AM

ICOs are not as much in demand at the present moment as they were last year or the year before that because they are now being superseded by IEOs and STOs and the latter is starting to become more popular and if you research the benchmarking sites like ICOBench you may find some quality offerings

cryptocokes

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 02:55:33 AM

bitbond looks interesting, this year is a gamble. will the ICO survive and return to success.
after several ico scams and investor confidence declined against ico
Yes, therefore I am also currently promoting it by following a signature campaign, this is one of the projects that many ICO analysts have suggested.
Regardless of the state of the ICO this year, I remain optimistic in following the development of the crypto currency. I'm sure the storm must have passed.
This is the most popular STO project that I have seen so far and I wonder why it is only bit bond that is coming out as STO, with the way the sec are solidly behind STO, I thought it would have by now overtaken IEO already, but seems to be that all attention are still on IEO for now, despite the fact that they are both coming from a regulated system, although we can compare the regulation of STO to that of IEO.

I think the reason why STO is not fully gaining ground is because it has the regulation of government, and those who does not care about this are the ones fully backing up Bitbond, there are so many projects that has come after Bitbond on IEO and they have already raised their capital, but Bitbond has still not been able to meet up.

I think very importantly it's also the lack of a regulated ST exchange to allow for liquidation after STO ends.
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:07:58 AM

You can see it at https://cryptodiffer.com/ there are many interesting projects recommended by experts, all projects recommended by them are always successful on the market

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Barracuda

Activity: 514

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 03:03:27 PM

You can see it at https://cryptodiffer.com/ there are many interesting projects recommended by experts, all projects recommended by them are always successful on the market
I think they are only on Twitter, it turns out they have the Web too. cryptodiffer usually gives an assessment of the project and most of the projects they recommend are always good. Of course this is an option for those of you who are looking for an ICO or IEO project.
RockDJ

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:48:10 PM

Hi, just wanted to know what interesting blockchain projects you guys have seen, am looking to invest in some promising ICOs, but I'm worried because there are so many scams around with ICO projects these days. I've gotten some suggestions to look at IEOs instead, but I believe that some ICOs projects really have interesting concepts and developments that have the potential to be successful and don't want to miss out on ICOs completely. Any ideas? Is this a smart thing to do?

IEOs are your best bet but if you want a good ICO project, then you should look in the direction of Ferrum Network. It's bothers on the smooth Interoperability of blockchain networks. It has an excellent team and working product. Plus  very low circulation supply which is an added advantage for trade profits maximisation

MinedBlock
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 04:04:25 PM

MinedBlocks' IEO has started it's first stage with p2pb2b. This will be held for 1 week only and will yield a healthy 25% Bonus during this period.

MinedBlock offers the opportunity for investors to take advantages of using the resources from a large-scale mining operation, mining multiple crypto assets without the need to buy, configure and maintain expensive mining equipment.

MinedBlock is a secure platform. Mined coins will be held in fully encrypted cold storage until it is time to distribute earnings. MinedBlock will mine a variety of different crypto to ensure you get a good spread and maximise profitability.
More information in the following news

https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/MBTU/1

EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:08:39 PM

I have no suggestions for the ICO because you can't make a profit by investing in ICOs at this moment. If you buy in a presale or private sale with a huge bonus, that won't help you to get your investment money back! Most of the ICO projects turned into IEO! Because ICO has no future, as the revolutionary IEO is doing great continuously and investors are too much happy with it! So, you should move on from ICO to IEO!
I don't think that all ICO are just shit or scam, you can still find legit ICO but it takes time to have it. Only it happens that some legit projects get affected into fake project which makes investors to feel doubt in investing with them. It is the market demand that brings them down cause nobody is giving their trust.
Yes, I believe it so, all ICO projects are not a scam, but many successful ICO projects failed to give profit to its investors. Most of the ICO project's price get dump after listing on exchanges. That's why I said this is not the right time to invest in ICO!

SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:01:45 AM

Hi, just wanted to know what interesting blockchain projects you guys have seen, am looking to invest in some promising ICOs, but I'm worried because there are so many scams around with ICO projects these days. I've gotten some suggestions to look at IEOs instead, but I believe that some ICOs projects really have interesting concepts and developments that have the potential to be successful and don't want to miss out on ICOs completely. Any ideas? Is this a smart thing to do?

The top trusted exchanges that you can look into are Binance, BitMax, etc. but I would say that I kinda feel your opinion with ICO vs IEO. Even some of my friends don't want to touch ICO's anymore and would rather go with IEO since it provides more security/assurance to their investors. An upcoming IEO I've seen is more decentralized than EOS and has good use cases to be used by major projects due to its scalability, security, and blockchain functionality. And in terms of promising projects, it's always good to read comments here and get to know everyone's best practice in terms of identifying what a winner is. Checking their team, roadmap, community is always the top ones I look at.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:06:02 AM

well, most people today recommend the IEO more than ICO. maybe some ICOs are pretty good out there, but the IEO may have less risk, and greater potential. a pretty good example is IEO bittorent, or harmony. now it might be an IEO like stellero, or good auditchain to watch out for.

Is there is a good coin under the IEO already that can lift up the image of IEO? Well, due to lots of scam project under the ICO, IEO will step up hoping that there were lots of coin under the IEO will be successful.
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:45:08 PM

well, most people today recommend the IEO more than ICO. maybe some ICOs are pretty good out there, but the IEO may have less risk, and greater potential. a pretty good example is IEO bittorent, or harmony. now it might be an IEO like stellero, or good auditchain to watch out for.

Is there is a good coin under the IEO already that can lift up the image of IEO? Well, due to lots of scam project under the ICO, IEO will step up hoping that there were lots of coin under the IEO will be successful.
it might still happen. but until now, there are many IEO projects registered in an untrusted exchange that might be a project scam. that will lead to the IEO not being easily accepted by investors. only a few successful IEO projects, not even many successful project production from IEO.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:21:30 AM

Thanks for the link! This is a great site, I have already started to study it and there are really a lot of good projects that I watched recently, but here everything is collected in one place, and you do not have to climb 3-5 sites! Thanks again!

Cryptodiffer is a website I often use before participating in an investment project and many projects have been successful here and it has never disappointed me. There are many big investors all over the world who are always watching their channels and always giving detailed reviews for each project so I am very trust when those IEO projects are listed here and some are another project is about to start so this is your chance to consult and invest

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Freny250
Copper Member

Activity: 307
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:32:35 PM

Try ferrum network.  Their ico is coming up early next month,  already migrated to binance dex, they have a working product named kudi exchange. This will definetly be great

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:16:25 AM

I honestly don’t see any difference between the two of them that much, we only judge the success of IEO by the amount of profit that they do get when they are being launched on IEO platform, but many of the projects that has been conducted in IEO, even the popular Binance, how many of them have you seen become so much popular or listed among the top 100 in the coinmarketcap.

Many IEO project that I have seen, I think they are just good for a short term investment, because once they gain the profit necessary, the investors may dump them and they also go below their initial IEO price. IEO only guarantee investors of them not been scam from the initial investment and that is all, what happens after they have been launched on and dumped?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 12:35:03 PM

Try ferrum network.  Their ico is coming up early next month,  already migrated to binance dex, they have a working product named kudi exchange. This will definetly be great
even though the bounty is still running, and not many projects can indeed have such good development. if later it will succeed it will probably be a good future project.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:07:41 PM

even though the bounty is still running, and not many projects can indeed have such good development. if later it will succeed it will probably be a good future project.

2019 is not the best year for ICO projects. IEOs were launched and they seem to be more trusted than the previous siblings. DeepCloud is a blockchain project aimed at developing a distributed cloud computing system. It will be controlled by artificial intelligence and will allow you to deploy DAPPs, as well as IoT and WEB applications. Transactions will be extremely fast.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:50:34 PM

Though the IEO season is ongoing, but some ICO projects are doing well too. Recently I just noticed the Ferrum Network. They selected the Initial Coin Offering to raise 1.2 Million USD hard cap! And by seeing their growth, I feel Ferrum will reach their hardcap on its first day of sale.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:38:06 AM

Though the IEO season is ongoing, but some ICO projects are doing well too. Recently I just noticed the Ferrum Network. They selected the Initial Coin Offering to raise 1.2 Million USD hard cap! And by seeing their growth, I feel Ferrum will reach their hardcap on its first day of sale.

Ferrum is officially listed at Bitmax so this makes many ICO investors interested in this project in recent times. I have tried to join the white list of this project and am waiting to have the opportunity to invest in the Ferrum project because this is one of the best projects and the chance to make a profit It will be very high because market cap of this coin very low

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
cosmofly

Activity: 532

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:57:12 AM

Ferrum Network is one of the best ICO projects and is most concerned by the community. marketcap after listed exchange only 300k $ and pump capacity is very high.
Only 4 more days to buy their tokens. Make KYC and buy easily, and limit it to $ 3k per account. This is the link to access.
https://ferrum.network/

Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:10:45 PM

its hard to find a good ICO project for now,
because a lot of good project run on IEO my friend
but, all decision is in your hands, you can see an ICO project lists at ICO rating site,, remember to do your own research before you drop your money mate

You are right, this is not an ICO era. People hardly invest in ICO projects now cause there is a 80% probability that price will dump way below the ICO price. A lot of projects that did ICO didn't make much sales.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: