Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:56:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 Reasons To DUMP Binance Coin (BNB)  (Read 288 times)
jjjfff (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

Crypto.BI

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:12:30 PM

1. It is centralized

BNB is centralized.

It's minted by a single guy sitting in a cubicle somewhere.

It is nothing at all of what makes cryptocurrencies special.

2. If Binance goes down, so does BNB

This stems from point 1.

If Binance is hacked (?) again like they were a couple weeks ago, BNB goes to shit. All it takes is one issue with Binance and BNB goes kaput.

BNB depends 100% on a central institution which can be the next Bitconnect

3. Exchanges are commodities

There are TENS of large exchanges and hundreds of smaller ones.

You can shapeshift any crypto into any other crypto any time you want.

Being part of an exchange does not make BNB special at all. Getting listed on large exchanges is a matter of making a $$ deposit. Any serious crypto can afford to be listed on top exchanges.

So that's it my friends. Don't believe the hype. Look at fundamentals always.

Most top 10 coins do nothing.

BTC and ETH actually have a purpose. The others are either vaporware or 100% hype.

Ahoy!

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:56:01 PM

1) Yes and many of them are.

2) Yes, but it is not a sure thing, this is the risk you buy with the exchange.

3) You don't make any sense in this so i won't say anything.

I am not a fan of binance or bnb but right now token has lots of real use areas.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 01:00:49 PM

I too think that bnb is already bloated in value and it can see good corrections from here but the same time the ceo is very proactive and he has find many ways to keep its community engaged and he has also found purpose and uses of bnb on the platform and at the moment they are high in demand but we should keep in mind that what goes up has to come down as well so we need to be a little bit careful about bnb from here on and not get into fomo.

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:13:07 PM

the point about BNB is : its all about money
so, you don't need to dump this coins now, if you want to make a short term profit
many people still believe if this BNB will grow more, because a lot hype coming to BNB at this moments,,
i do believe if this BNB is a centralized crypto just like XRP mate  Wink

moynul2050

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:21:54 PM

many people who trade on Binance Exchange but I postpone after the Hacking incident on the exchanger, I strongly agree with some of the points that the OP mentioned about the decline of BNB, one of them is because "If Binance goes down, so does BNB"
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:26:49 PM

As of now BNB and Binance are doing well, so there's no point of dumping it. As long as Binance is the top cryptocurrency exchange, BNB is a good source of profit. Also, holding BNB while doing trade in Binance has advantage.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:02:33 PM

I think dumping is not the key. We don't have to dump because you also dump and waste the opportunity to earn. Just have a good strategies to avoid loss in investing in BNB so your future is on your hand to make stay alive your investment or surrender because you are afraid to take a risk.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:06:42 PM

Do you think centralization is a bad idea? Decentralization is not possible in our world in my opinion. Decentralized projects only look like they are decentralized.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 02:11:30 PM

Even if is centralized, Binance will do better if they secure coins and not let exchange to get hacked and lose the customers because they will get more money over time then to close bussiness.
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:17:34 PM

1. It is centralized

BNB is centralized.

This stems from point 1.

If Binance is hacked (?) again like they were a couple weeks ago, BNB goes to shit. All it takes is one issue with Binance and BNB goes kaput.

Being part of an exchange does not make BNB special at all. Getting listed on large exchanges is a matter of making a $$ deposit. Any serious crypto can afford to be listed on top exchanges.

BTC and ETH actually have a purpose. The others are either vaporware or 100% hype.

Ahoy!
now come on buddy this post is sick. And if you continue like this, you will be making a whole lots of mistakes in the choices of investment you make. Tell me which coin or token is not centralized apart from the coins we know as privacy coin? Which is also centralized. If any project ceases development of its project, it will definitely affect its assets so you make no sense

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:23:52 PM

Well the reasons you give are very convincing, but the reality is that each time BNB Dump will then rise to a new peak

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:26:39 PM

what you say will not make me believe that BNB price will go down and in my opinion BNB price will actually continue to increase, especially when the Binance DEX and Binance Chain projects are widely known and used by many people, so I am sure BNB price will increase higher and of course it will make people who don't believe to invest in BNB will regret it, because they will lose the opportunity to get a big profit and of course their chance to get rich will also be lost.

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:32:39 PM

The only reason I will consider your opinion is if u have evidence of having a least 10000 BNB in your wallet now and you are ready to sell considering your sch of thought. This is what we call FUD, most especially when it comes out envy of project's success. Did u forget that the same exchange was just hacked and rather getting better, so why FUD. No body thought bitcoin and ethereum will get this long.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:33:24 PM

You are actually making some good points. BNB is the very symbol of the success of as well as the trust and confidence of many people for Binance. Where Binance goes, BNB follows. The thing is that people are buying BNB because they are speculating that it will rise in value just like the resiliency that Binance showed when it was hacked weeks ago. When people will sense that BNB has no more a bright future ahead that can be the time when they will dump, dump and dump but until then they wanted to be a part of something that is profitable and exciting...which is what BNB is as of the moment.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 02:36:29 PM

Well, BNB Roi says the other way around, it's already more than 9000% according to coinmarketcap.
Just because is centralized doesn't mean its bad, anyway this only my own opinion.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:38:39 PM

1. It is centralized

BNB is centralized.

This stems from point 1.

Ahoy!

These applies to many other coins. Where there's no risk, there is no gain. Binance is in strong position and growing so would BNB.
If any circumstances lead to closure of Binance, that would be devastating to all of crypto not just BNB.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:40:23 PM

Binance coin is essentially like buying shares in the company.

If you think Binance will continue to be a popular and profitable exchange, BNB will go up. If it doesn't BNB will likely go down.
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:46:13 PM

if you fud does btt members to dump binance coin, dont even bother since binance had a lot of asians rich people who holds bnb and every people there trust binance so why people should dump?
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 03:38:18 PM

Now I am watching the migration of Ethereum tokens to the platform of Binance. I think that this factor will greatly raise the price of a coin, up to $ 50 at least.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 03:49:17 PM

You say look at the fundamentals and I would say the fundamentals of BNB are very solid.
Also, a lot of what you say just doesn't make any sense with lots of contradictions.

BNB is not hype, vaporware, or a useless shitcoin.
It is a coin with it's own blockchain that has a very specific use case, is highly liquidable, and has a very large amount of trading pairs.

Binance exchange is not an evil centralized corporation.
It is an exchange that raised the standards for how exchanges should be run.
It innovated the industry through IEOs and DEXs.
They were not the first to do these things, but, like Blizzard (the video game company) they have perfected them.

So yeah, I will be keeping my BNB thank you very much.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: