Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:31:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Satoshi?  (Read 948 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:47:52 PM

Satoshi we all know in this forum that shatoshi is a founder of cryptocurrency.
I beleive also that not just shatoshi made of bitcoin.
I salute to shatoshi for such a smart person and he doesnt want to expose his self by the people who know this crypto.
this is for pricavy reason to live life well without harrasing by many people.
Let us respect him.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pumared

Activity: 1274
Merit: 389

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:30:55 AM

Satoshi we all know in this forum that shatoshi is a founder of cryptocurrency.
I beleive also that not just shatoshi made of bitcoin.
I salute to shatoshi for such a smart person and he doesnt want to expose his self by the people who know this crypto.
this is for pricavy reason to live life well without harrasing by many people.
Let us respect him.

To quote that, I just think. What if satoshi had more than one account here in the forum? I mean, he might have left the old account as legacy for the next ones to come. Anyway, it's something to think about.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:19:14 PM

To quote that, I just think. What if satoshi had more than one account here in the forum? I mean, he might have left the old account as legacy for the next ones to come. Anyway, it's something to think about.

I don't think he will be doing that for the sake of his creation. He left for real and what he left in this forum is not his account or his legacy but the fact that his creation will be improved and will be valued by a lot of members in this forum. Well, it is a possibility but I don't think he will still linger after leaving all of his connections to everyone here.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
gbale

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:24:49 PM

because there really is something that must be saved from the public.
if he wants he might have appeared on a television screen but I didn't think about it. whoever I am the creator of Bitcoin I will thank him.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Naginiya

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 05:54:56 PM

I think the Ellen Musk invented the bitcoin in 2009.Bitcoin code is based on C++.Ellen Musk is also Master in C++.He used that on X com and Space X programmes.Such a huge man friendly projects done by him.So why not bitcoin ? Another man friendly projects .

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Bitcoinqubit

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 06:40:47 PM

no body ** know what i can say for sure its a team of people something like anonymous but trillion time more smarter and they have fucking big balls to compete the usd and euro and other paper money which ....!!!!!.... no startup even try to think about this in their imagination, the last startup was money paper from there nobody ever try to compete in this levels...

so
its international team which are to much smart ...

i never forget this when the first time i stumble across the papers of satoshi and i dont have so deep knowldge in tech code blockchain  i am a punk marketer which know to make viral with z3r0 ads and i know other top punk marketers,,,so i send the papers to someone who is very smart and you know what his reaction was after few hours

this what he said me in skype:  he said its fucking unbelivable,, he told me  the idea is equal to private spaceship, the idea want to compete with usd and other paper money

i said to him i know but the code its ok

he said to me fucking unbelievable*

i say to him so from now its only a matter to make it viral

he say yes but this kind of idea its impossible in the imagination, but the code is  fucking unbelievable.

so who satoshi its a  international team for sure,

without the help of top marketers its never was where he is the bitcoin,,,and the most shady things was done to make it viral i believe alot of great marketers was make it,,,but iam and other fucking creative marketers was gather together on reddit, and start work on the project without spending zero mon3y 0n ads,

i was there when the papers was out before even bitcoin was zero* so much excitement to be part of this...

Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:06:34 PM

every new coin that come i send the source code* to this friend and he say to me' the quality and other important, factors!!!

but i still have this wow feelings when it came first and still have them because we only in the beginning,

i believe if you will say to satoshi(its a team) that bitcoin could die the response will be like this:

**put me in the most darker corner for you its the end for us its only the  beginning**

what sad to see all the crap projects that hide the great few projects that die fast because the crap hide them, in order to survive must be done all kind of shady things to bring quality project to the top and fast,,,,,,its done with ethereum and z cash and other IF* not they was die for sure or will stuck for long

while crap projects with bad teams and crap websites and huge supply scam everybody

my way in this game

1. i never ever invest in projects more then 1-3 billions of coins but most of the time much more lower ,,,like 200m and less coins

BE AWARE

of people that say

huge supply its the same as low supply totally crap and basic math
the revenue its the same from huge supply and small supply its the same totally crap
market cap the most important factor
all low supply projects is dead totally crap if somebody compare to how much dead projects with huge supply he will get shock

I WILL SAY AGAIN
what sad to see all the crap projects that hide the great few projects that die fast because the crap hide them, in order to survive must be done all kind of shady things to bring quality project to the top and fast,,,,,,its done with ethereum and z cash and other IF* not they was die for sure or will stuck for long...

good luck
 i wish the best to the good ones here that come to make change

Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:20:54 PM

I think the Ellen Musk invented the bitcoin in 2009.Bitcoin code is based on C++.Ellen Musk is also Master in C++.He used that on X com and Space X programmes.Such a huge man friendly projects done by him.So why not bitcoin ? Another man friendly projects .

That's not an element to consider in order to find who is the real Satoshi.
Maybe Elon Musk likes to code in C++ but he is not the only one who does it. There are a lot of other people in the world who have this knowledge.
goodguyed

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:21:37 PM

We are better off never knowing who Satoshi is. Knowing who he is will only lead to negative outcomes, as I see it. Whether it be economic/crypto hysteria, undue influence over the future of the project, or other consequences. I don't think he ever wanted to be truly found, as far as his real identity is concerned.

Signature for sale by owner
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:34:07 PM

Satoshi nakamoto is the mean reason we are here and is the creator of both bitcoin and bitcoin forum his identity is hidden and for some reason has remained so although impersonator are everywhere
Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:35:11 PM

who think satoshi is one pers0n is clearly dont understand how this things work on the web and all this stuff,,,

its s0 simple to know that is a international team...its was done on the web before with wiki leaks and anonymous and others

another great example Daphne Caruana Galizia which was bombed in her car which was great women and honest with great kids , she was receiving information about politicians and fbi and interpool** and other agents from all kind of countries which is real from group  of people under one name and they to much smart, but she was killed because its real...

but here we see team that operate and organize  them self more professional then all the agents together from all the countries=bitcoin

they didnt come for money and all this stuff they come to change,

so who think satoshi is one person he probably live under rock, its not the first time we see smart people organize them self on the web under one name person BUT bitcoin come from people which can out perform and learn agents how to operate without salaries and play with the big boys all from the computer... and in the physical level,, to get to meetings in other location then their counrty for example

Edward Snowden  was escaped from united state under different name to CHINA* its funny to say to mom i go to vacation in your country for 3 weeks and really you fly to other country under different name...its done but its not get public but Edward Snowden its great example for this to escape the usa he need to get under different name from his country and what you think its 0NE person ...no  he inside some international group  which helped hi in china

now they dont have salaries this kind of organizations which mean they know to do good money,,,compare to fbi and interpool and other agents which get salaries hhhhhhhhh

so who the fuck dumbster who think satoshii is one person hhhhhh
Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:38:31 PM

Maybe Elon Musk likes to code in C++ but he is not the only one who does it. There are a lot of other people in the world who have this knowledge.

who think satoshi is one pers0n is clearly dont understand how this things work on the web and all this stuff,,,

its s0 simple to know that is a international team...its was done on the web before with wiki leaks and anonymous and others

another great example Daphne Caruana Galizia which was bombed in her car which was great women and honest with great kids , she was receiving information about politicians and fbi and interpool** and other agents from all kind of countries which is real from group  of people under one name and they to much smart, but she was killed because its real...

but here we see team that operate and organize  them self more professional then all the agents together from all the countries=bitcoin

so who think satoshi is one person he probably live under rock, its not the first time we see smart people organize them self on the web under one name person BUT bitcoin come from people which can out perform and learn agents how to operate without salaries and play with the big boys all from the computer... and in the physical level,, to get to meetings in other location then their counrty for example

Edward Snowden  was escaped from united state under different name to CHINA* its funny to say to mom i go to vacation in your country for 3 weeks and really you fly to other country under different name...its done but its not get public but Edward Snowden its great example for this to escape the usa he need to get under different name from his country and what you think its 0NE person ...no  he inside some international group  which helped hi in china

now they dont have salaries this kind of organizations which mean they know to do good money,,,compare to fbi and interpool and other agents which get salaries hhhhhhhhh

Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:36:00 PM

If you were Satosi would you want to stay alive to be the "owner" of the financial revolution? No. But you see, if there is one owner of a revolution and this one dies, the revolution is practically over. But when there is a decentralization, ie there is no leader, there are more people to be "dead"

my point was that its a team nothing more behind one name and its not the first time its happen on the web and not last one.... so who think its one person just dont understand how things work on the web very simple.

if there is one owner of a revolution and this one dies, the revolution is practically over.....this statement is not true and dont have any logic why they behind a mask...there is a huge risk to be bring idea like this as a team not one person...who knows what will happen... they was they was the snowball effect...for other few quality...

even more there are people that fear for their life for a good reason after what they done and expose over the internet, for example a very close friend of Edward Snowden**, which is very popular underground and one of the leaders of wiki leaks hide behind tons of masks and different names not only this....

he was putting himself to mental hospital for few months and other shit to mask the trace after him....its to misdirect the enemies....even more his mom dont know nothing about him and she think he was crazy in some point  in life because he was in mental hospital.....

but the reality he hide his identity... he also have a huge chunk of bitcoins and ethereum....even more i think he is one of the people behind the bitcoin idea....not for sure but the are hints for this...

bitcoin there was the ones who bring the idea then the ones put on the web then the marketers...few layers ...this is how it works

Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:39:09 PM

If you were Satosi would you want to stay alive to be the "owner" of the financial revolution? No. But you see, if there is one owner of a revolution and this one dies, the revolution is practically over. But when there is a decentralization, ie there is no leader, there are more people to be "dead"

my point was that its a team nothing more behind one name and its not the first time its happen on the web and not last one.... so who think its one person just dont understand how things work on the web very simple.

if there is one owner of a revolution and this one dies, the revolution is practically over.....this statement is not true and dont have any logic why they behind a mask...there is a huge risk to be bring idea like this as a team not one person...who knows what will happen... they was they was the snowball effect...for other few quality...

even more there are people that fear for their life for a good reason after what they done and expose over the internet, for example a very close friend of Edward Snowden**, which is very popular underground and one of the leaders of wiki leaks hide behind tons of masks and different names not only this....

he was putting himself to mental hospital for few months and other shit to mask the trace after him....its to misdirect the enemies....even more his mom dont know nothing about him and she think he was crazy in some point  in life because he was in mental hospital.....

but the reality he hide his identity... he also have a huge chunk of bitcoins and ethereum....even more i think he is one of the people behind the bitcoin idea....not for sure but the are hints for this...

bitcoin there was the ones who bring the idea then the ones put on the web then the marketers...few layers ...this is how it works

bitcoin there was the ones who bring the idea... then the ones who put it on the web... then the marketers...few layers ...this is how it works
Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:46:17 PM

and why i think he is one of the people behind bitcoin in one of his post in the deep web in some forum he said bittorrent peer to peer file sharing can make financial  freedom and few other didnt understand how and other points he said about peer to peer file sharing and economics but they know this guy dont talk shit,,,,after one  year bitcoin was out....  high signal over here that he maybe involve behind this opreation

compare to shitty scammers ...
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:51:02 PM

Everyone have their guess or idea about who is or who are Satoshi but no one really knows. We don`t know what surely his reason why he/they don`t want to expose his/their identity, maybe for safety?
Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:58:47 PM

Everyone have their guess or idea about who is or who are Satoshi but no one really knows. We don`t know what surely his reason why he/they don`t want to expose his/their identity, maybe for safety?

i will say again this guy a very close friend of Edward Snowden in one post was telling that peer to peer file sharing bittornet idea could make financial  freedom,,,,people didnt understand about what he is talking ....

even more some user was answer him which i dont know who is but the answer was that  peer to peer can change our entire life in all aspects

very strong signal that this friend of Edward Snowden was involve somehow to this idea,,,, its was before bitcoin come to the world

not only this only people like Edward Snowden and people like him.... i think will make this they fight for freedom comapre high tech and scammers which run after money because its their GOD....

i will never forget this he was saying peer to peer file sharing bittornet can make financial  freedom about one year after this bitcoin was pop up...
Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:04:22 PM

but for sure its not one person and never will be i will find a youtube video where Edward Snowden talk about peer to peer file sharing as gold and freedom and .....not strange all before bitcoin come

now even more when Edward Snowden escaped usa after what he is expose people waited him in china to hide him...

its fucking cannot be one pers0n its people without any education and logic and dont have any knowledge say its one person ...you know they just throw something out there without any deep research...its much more deeper
Bitcoinqubit

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:17:31 PM

vitalik the founder of ethereum also somehow give a hint....when he was in israel,,,i was there also when ethereum was only in the beginning ,,,someone from ask him from where all this information from aliens..

the answer was people that know to organize them self over the web

jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:52:55 PM

It's an achievement to know who the real Satoshi is but trying so hard for it, I think is not really necessary. He/they decides to hide their identity. He/they wanted it that way so why bother?? He can show up anytime if he wanted to expose his real identity.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: