Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:54:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ABS Guarantee, Keep your risk away [Powered by LINA Network]  (Read 187 times)
ABS Guarantee (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:13:41 AM

Are you searching about “What the ABS Guarantee is”? Let’s read the article we have spent a lot of time and effort to write it down in detail. Hope the article will help you have an overview and easy way to understand what is the ABS Guarantee?

====================================================================================

A.

FINANCIAL MARKET SENTIMENT IN 2019

2018 is a year of witnessing many fluctuations in the global financial market. For example, the fluctuation of the US stock market under the Fed’s interest rate rise, every time the Fed raised interest rates, the first giant-cap volume blown from the stock market.

US-China trade tensions and political instability in Europe also contributed to boosting the panic of investors around the world, causing capital flows to be sold off in many places. Experiencing these fluctuations, investor sentiment (trader) especially small investors can not cease to shake because this group of people is too easy to “eat bullets”.

Think about that situation and find mercy for the traders out there. However, if the capital is frightened, it must be temporarily sheltered somewhere and wait for the opportunity to jump back into the market when the sentiment is safe to return. Therefore, the biggest question to ask when the market goes down is where the money will pour in.

WHAT IS THE ABS INSURANCE FUND AND WHERE DOES IT COME FROM?

In those times when the market went down, I was really afraid of following the crowd. At that time, I limited my order in trading or investing in anything and spent the whole time browsed the Internet or other intimate relationships outside to see if any place where I can earn money with low risk And then I found out there was a fund called ABS. This ABS Insurance Fund is based in Thailand, with capital from major financial groups from Thailand such as CP, ThaiBev (owning the Beer Chang brand, which occupies the largest market share in Thailand) and a number of corporations from Japan such as AGC (Consulting Group), Komatsu (Aluminum Manufacturing Group)…

What I am most interested in this fund is the Guarantee model. Basically, this model will combine investment and insurance, 2 basic subjects of the financial industry that we know.

HOW DOES THE ABS GUARANTEE WORK?

The way this model works is similar to traditional insurance. If you buy car insurance, it nothing to say in case your car is safe, you will lose that fee. If the incident suddenly hits your beloved car, the insurance will be responsible for restoring the car.

Based on that idea from traditional insurance, ABS Guarantee was born with the mission property insurance to investors over a period of 6 months. This is a breakthrough step in the insurance industry and if ABS succeed, there will be many businesses and corporations dip their hands in.

In my opinion, in terms of development orientation, after having shaped the reputation on the world financial map, ABS Guarantee will have more resources and prestige to stand out for insurance other products. These products can be agricultural products that are traded on international exchanges or securities of some start-up company.

However, because this is a new model, it is facing many challenges. In particular, the biggest challenge is in terms of brand recognition. To solve this biggest challenge, the ABS Guarantee has chosen a very bold plan, which is to apply this model to one of the most volatile markets today which is receiving a lot of attention despite most of this is the negative mind. That is the crypto market. I personally think this option is very appropriate in such a situation because when the market is afraid, everyone needs to seek shelter.

In my opinion, ABS Guarantee has a hard time for choosing product/asset to insure, and they chose cryptocurrency. What their specific criteria is, I don’t know, but I think there will be 3 criteria. First, that cryptocurrency must have a specific application, solving something for human being. Second, the volatility of the average price of cryptocurrency is not too high and is being traded at low prices. Third, prioritize the cryptocurrency that is cooperating with Thai businesses or related to the Thai market.

Actually, I don’t really care too much their selection process is, just knowing that they finally chose LINA for insurance. At that time, I was just wondering which LINA is a hell of a cryptocurrency, but I have to cover LINA insurance? So I have researched this LINA.

WHY DID ABS GUARANTEE CHOOSE LINA TO INSURANCE?

In 2017, crypto is the king of markets when it brings profits to thousands of people, but in 2018 it also became a criminal when taking houses, cars … of many people who hold the hope of returning old peak of BTC…

However, we can not deny the importance of the Blockchain applying in the areas of modern life, such as Healthcare, Supply Chain in Business, Education…

When the market breaks down like this, I no longer believe in the invitation to invest anymore, but I have to thoroughly explore the projects myself. In particular, about LINA, I have to admire the ” endurable” of this project with what they have done in the past 1 year.

LINA is one of the few in the 20 000 ICO projects that still alive at the present. They have what others do not have, but it seems they have not yet focus on marketing that why not much people still know about this project. I would like to tell you some really outstanding events when I hear you also startle and say “It’s so good why I don’t know anything.”

To tell all, this is a long story, so I summarized the coin like this. LINA is a payment method in the ecosystem of LINA NETWORK, which built on the Blockchain platform – in recent 1-2 years. LINA NETWORK includes products like LINA Review, this model such as product reviews by real users’ experience, avoid unreal review, the manufacturer’s waste money.

Their next product is LINA Supply chain, improving the quality and overcoming outstanding problems in traditional supply chain management and LINA Identity, used for building e-Governments.

The details of these models are not clear to me and they probably have other products that I have not found. According to the majority of information about them that I found, they also are working with many companies in Thailand, especially the Supply Chain Launching Event on 25th last Oct which quite frantic in the media.

In addition, there is one most notable event which is LINA NETWORK inviting members of the famous Rothschild family in a concert event in Saigon. Honestly, when I think about this event, I have a series of conspiracy theories in my mind. Try to think of it, this family do anything short of money, so much this tour playing mostly to connect with each other elites.

====================================================================================
B.

HOW TO EARN MONEY BY TRADING WITH THE ABS GUARANTEE?

Model 1: directly investment

So rambling, back to the main issue is how to make money with the ABS Guarantee model.

First of all, I will talk about the biggest advantage of this model is insurance. If participating in and maintaining the contract for 6 months with the ABS Guarantee, when the contract value decreases or the growth rate is below 30%, then this ABS will compensate you 23.5% of the initial contract value. 23.5% above the figure is the profit you get to settle contracts and deducting the 5% insurance fee (5% of the contract value at the time of settlement).

Where the contract value increased by more than 30% but you still choose to maintain insurance contract with ABS Guarantee for 6 months, it will pay the fee for the ABS Insurance Fund.

Alternatively, you have another option is to cancel the contract before 6 months and paid 10% of the total contract value at the time of final settlement.

Details as table bellows:

Table

Currently, when the final settlement of the contract, the investor will receive on LINA. Then can sell this LINA on the exchange to change the ETH and continue to switch to fiat money like USD or VND if the demand was withdrawn.

At this point, you must have noticed a problem that is to have LINA first to join this program. In this regard, I have found one of the very detailed video tutorials, and share with you.

Purchase ETH in Remitano exchange.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUtPSDDU8nI

IDCM exchange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z88KNmuCW7A

After purchase LINA on the exchange, click here to register directly on the website of ABS Guarantee to join this insurance program.

Details in this file.

In this category, somewhat KYC you should note that because there will be many cases where clients denied.

Talk more about the withdrawal that many of you are interested in. The following video will show you how to withdraw LINA from Absguarantee.com website about your wallet, then transfer this LINA amount to the IDCM exchange for converting to ETH. Finally, sale of ETH to convert VND.

In this video, I will say 1 more trick when investing in this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX-q2JzOerI

After signing up for the program this insurance, you will have two main options as the above table. I will talk a little more about these 2 options.

Example: you buy 1000$ LINA with price at 1 USD/LINA and join this Guarantee Program in 6 months, you will meet one of those case:

Case 1: After 6 months, the price drops at 0,8 USD/LINA, you will receive [($1000*130%) - 5%*($1000*130%)] / 0,8 =1543.75 LINA euqal to $1235.

Case 2 :After 6 months, the price raises at 1,2 USD/LINA, you will receive 1029 LINA equal to $1235

Case 3 :After 6 months, the price raises at 1,4 USD/LINA, you will receive [(1000*140%)-10%*(1000*140%)] / 1,4 =  900 LINA eual to $1260

Case 4 :After 6 months, the price raises at 2,1 USD/LINA, you will receive [(1000*210%)-20%*(1000*210%)] / 2,1 =  800 LINA equal to $1680

Case 5 :After 6 months, the price raises at 3,1USD/LINA, you will receive [(1000*310%)-30%*(1000*310%)] / 3,1 = 700 LINA equal to $2170

The above cases are in Option 1, buying and waiting to receive profits after 6 months. You can see, when the LINA price is calculated in US dollars, you will be compensated for a certain amount of LINA to offset this loss (eg, a, b).

From the example case 3, 4, 5, the value of LINA in dollars has increased and you can resell to get a higher price than when you buy on the exchanges.

Other case:
You cancel the contract before 6 month at the price 1,5 USD/LINA, you will receive [(1000*150%)-10%*(1000*150%)] / 1,5 =  900 LINA equal to $1215
If you choose to follow the example f, i.e. will follow Option 2. Choose the way, you will be able to trade continuously, cut contracts when it hits the expected profit and not care about the price. After that, continue to sign a new contract and redo this round to make money.

In summary, Option 1 is to maintain a full 6-month contract, you will be protected against the volatility of the market price goes down, at least in terms of the value of products are insurance, i.e. co-LINA. However, for the majority of traders, the feeling while waiting for the money on the screen to dance is so restless, so the ABS Guarantee has created Option 2 to cancel the contract at any time ahead of time. In 6 months, let you collect LINA and bring it to the exchanges to exchange for USD. This also increases the liquidity of this currency as more and more buyers, who are the main buyers, will push prices higher.

So why is LINA’s demand high? You may not forget this LINA coin will be the only payment currency in the ecosystem, including review, supply chain, and is mainly applicable to Thai, Japanese, Normally, agreements between business, corporate (B2B), it takes a long time to negotiate but rather one when completed, the value in terms of capitalization and the media will be great.

2nd Model: Introduce and guide other investors

Speaking to this, I remembered also one more important component, is also one of the main reasons I take the time to write this article. That’s when you see this model and want to share or to others, you will get a small bonus. This bonus is small but it can be considered that ABS Insurance Fund is paying you for introducing this Affiliate model This system only stopped at 4 levels and I felt that it was trying to avoid the trail of previous fraudulent multi-level models. However, I will still talk about this system in detail below, so you know your rights when you really want to share it with others.

Suppose you introduce 10 investors participated in system-called Group A1, each person in the group A1 introduced 10 other investors involved in, called Group A2 (total of 100 investors), relative like that we will have 10,000 investors in Group A4. For example, each participating investors will sign insurance contracts with a value at the time of signing the contract is $ 100. Suppose that in 6 months, LINA prices increased by 100%, and all A1, A2, A3, and A4 groups all settled the contracts, the commissions you received are described in the following table in this link

So the total commission you can get according to the table above is $12,340. Of course, the above figure is only theoretical and We have never really expected to achieve this number.

Ok, the last problem before the end of this article. If you intend to share this model with someone, do not forget that you also deserve to receive benefits for this action by receiving a small fee donated by the ABS Insurance Fund. Specifically, after you have successfully registered; login and click on the Guarantee (Insurance) upper left corner.

Click on the “Referral” on the right, which is your referral link.

Give this link to other people to register and repeat the process as above we shared.

CONCLUSION

This is a proof (Link here), you can see on our website, 3000 users are already joined ABS Guarantee and sign over 200 new contracts every day to protect their assets. Try this with 100 LINA first (~$8) and you will love it, We're sure about that.

More information about LINA:

JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1215

Heisenberg

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 02:37:13 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2023, 04:56:26 PM by JeromeTash

Here we go again. Another one of those....

If i may ask,
1. Why did you have to copy the Vision of GTBank?
2. Are you Affiliated to them?
3. If not, Did you get permission from GTBank?
4. Can we really call this professional?

Honestly, you are not trustworthy and this is one of those red flags.

Your vision:

GTBanks's vision:

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
ABS Guarantee (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 04:31:44 AM

Here we go again. Another one of those....

If i may ask,
1. Why did you have to copy the Vision of GTBank?
2. Are you Affiliated to them?
3. If not, Did you get permission from GTBank?
4. Can we really call this professional?

Honestly, you are not trustworthy and this is one of those red flags.

Your vision:
https://i.imgur.com/uYEAJF4.png

GTBanks's vision:
https://i.imgur.com/GdnreaZ.png

Sorry, we don't even know what is GT Bank and where it is from. The website you gave me doesn't have the SSL certificate, and all information about the creation date, the expired date is unclear.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: