Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:47:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't test the Depth of water with Both Feets  (Read 786 times)
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:37:56 AM

Every effort in this life involves risk.  This risks are classified into two main categories, low risk and high risk!
To invest in a coin or any other project has more than just to think of  buying and selling on exchanges
Every coin is a potential coin to expand if only It has the support of community and investors.
So I urge us all to invest with our instincts, never for once may we judge a swimmer by him standing only at the banks of a river. So take a risk,  make a session and may it work for you.

My only advice is we should not test the depth of water with both feets or better said, never put all your eggs in one basket...  All simply means we should not invest all or possession in one business, do not enter a single trade with all your assets
Nice advise OP. but I think that this advice has to do with altcoins because  those are the investment that I feel is too full of risk and if we have to invest in them, we should just be careful not to put what we cannot afford to lose and at the same not concentrate our investment on one particular coin by diversifying because we don’t know which project will work out or not no matter how strong the look now.

The only project I can put my total investment in is bitcoin because that is the major cryptocurrency while other ones are just copy of it, bitcoin is far less risker than most of the altcoins we have, and if I have to risk any altcoins, it will be the top coins.
Stake13

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 08:29:04 AM

Exactly. This is also means that if you really want to have a good investment never stick in to one project only. Cryptomarket was so huge for everu investors, tjey got a lot of project for the investors or for tje traders to make good profit like being part of the dencoin and many more. Learn to spread knowledge on about finding good projects so that it may takes you to have a good and quality investment.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 08:48:40 AM

The term is extraordinary, if you test the depth of water with two feets, it will sink and kill cells in the body. What is the relationship with investment in crypto whether water is equated with the market or into water equated with crypto? I think we are like anglers and crypto is fish if it has something to do with water so the market is really water, forget what I wrote but you're right we don't invest in one product but invest in more products in order to minimize losses among some products.

automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:19:06 AM

The most important lesson i learned in 2018 crypto crash is nt to invest all ur earnings and take out profits when we see profits and gain profits from time to time
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 02:43:31 PM

In Cryptocurrency, putting all your investments in one coin is dangerous. The best thing to do is to invest in multiple coins so as to be in the safer side. At least if one let you down, another will lift you up.

fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:44:39 PM

Every effort in this life involves risk.  This risks are classified into two main categories, low risk and high risk!
To invest in a coin or any other project has more than just to think of  buying and selling on exchanges
Every coin is a potential coin to expand if only It has the support of community and investors.
So I urge us all to invest with our instincts, never for once may we judge a swimmer by him standing only at the banks of a river. So take a risk,  make a session and may it work for you.

My only advice is we should not test the depth of water with both feets or better said, never put all your eggs in one basket...  All simply means we should not invest all or possession in one business, do not enter a single trade with all your assets

For me, it is a good quotes. Never risk all of your money because you won't be able to afford to lose that all.
Better safe than sorry, i usually investing in cryptocurrency from some parts of my savings, not all though.

CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:50:03 PM

It is so dangerous to put all your investment in just one coin. The quotes is well said and so much proves about it. Investment will be 100% better if you split it into 3 coins or more.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:12:18 PM

This is a proper phrase in money management rules when investing in crypto. Putting all your eggs in one basket and if a project goes wrong as in the case of ICO, then you will be left with nothing. Even for established coins like Bitcoins and Ether, is best if you diversify.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:14:27 PM

The most important lesson i learned in 2018 crypto crash is nt to invest all ur earnings and take out profits when we see profits and gain profits from time to time
Investing in crypto is a big risk in general. 2018 taught us that absolutely all crypto assets can lose significantly in value. I would expand my view on diversification. If you can, then you should invest in different industries. The stock market is a good option, although not available to everyone, since there is a high minimum threshold. There is always a choice, the one who searches will find.

Kocret02

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:20:20 PM

We do need an investment instinct, but for me instinct is not enough for us to need a lot of things including research and analysis. if research and analysis is successful it might be able to minimize our risk of experiencing large losses.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:41:48 PM

That is the more reason why we always advise that you should invest into cryptocurrencies an amount you can afford to lose but it's so sad that sometimes the greed of men lure them into investing all their savings into cryptocurrencies. Most of them come here later and be ranting all through the forum. Play it safe guys because it's a volatile world!

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:25:32 PM

I strongly agree with the advice you give, because in business we must consider the risks that will occur, so do not do business in one direction, because if in that direction we are not profitable then we get nothing, especially if we like investment, then invest in some good directions.
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:29:25 PM

This had been said for a hundred or already a thousand times when we do talk about investment.It do definitely corresponds with risk
even on making decisions on our lives do have corresponding risk.How much more if we do talk about investment?
It would really just a matter of success and failure and hence talking investing with instincts? It isn't effective anytime.Always vary with your analysis and
knowledge at the same time which would give out better chances.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:36:19 PM

That's a good advice and only if most will Implement it will go a long way to save them unnecessary headaches and sleeplessness.
We should learn first what risk is all about, as it is with any investment before thinking of going for any project this is to safeguard our funds to a greater extent while taking into account the volatility of this space.

danielchris

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:35:01 PM

I think we should be careful to investment. just i say a bird have two feathers for flight,like up & down position. like that we think about up &down earning result. so we should not invest in one project .for balancing our profit we can large numbers project.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 08:41:04 PM

Thank you so much for this, as it explains a lot. Most people want to hit it big thus putting all funds in one project which might do well or end up scamming them.
I think its proper to invest what we can afford to lose, as this space is unpredictable and volatile, so as to keep our sanity. Also, spreading funds across legit coins pays too.

bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:05:16 PM

Good advice of course, but that applies to any decision when putting in your money. Always diversify and always know the risk you're putting up, and more importantly, never invest with money you can't afford to lose. This last part is I guess the most important and yet the most ignored. People keep putting money they THINK will grow, even though they know the risk is that they could lose it. And in crypto risk of losing it ALL is very real!
thanks for ur add up,  we all need to be cautious of whatever we do and never regret any decisions but rather make uniform resolutions from them
You know there are a lot of experts and experienced individuals that still fail. It is not because they were not informed or they dont know, they know very well but sometimes even when we know we still let our emotions rule over our head. Sometimes it is the excitement that drives us to make stupid decisions and sometimes because we have so much faith on a certain project or investment we give too much on it although we know what could be the possible outcome so its not always knowledge that matters, reminders are also important.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 09:09:48 PM

You are urging us to invest on our instincts?
That is the worse type of advice I've ever heard!
It's what people say in movies, but movies aren't real.

Here in the real world, all of the most successful traders and investors invest based off of data and analysis.
In my own expereince, I have made the most by using data and analysis.
the times I went with "instinct" the returns were not consistent at all.
At times I won big, at times I lost big.
Life is long and there isn't such a thing as "winning big" once then get out and retire.

Treating crypto investing like gambling will yield the same types of results.

deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:28:55 PM

You are making much sense here. Investing everything in a single coin or token is highly risky. We all should know how volatile the market is, so invest wisely .
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:31:33 PM

Don't invest by just using your instinct. Most of the it'll fail, if.not you gonna get disappointed  bit. I'm not telling not to invest.in high risk investment, my point is to do the necessary research and study for at least you had done your part. I love investing in projects that had just started. First, the price is very low. Second offers high returns. But, remember not to put everything in it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: