Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:55:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason we need cryptocurrencies  (Read 11676 times)
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:37:19 PM

I am very passionate about crytocurency because this is true as we control our own finances and this makes me excited about studying myself and making me happy and always think positively in my financial program

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:59:53 PM

Cryptocurrency is now global we must have it and know about it otherwise we will be left behind. Crypto is one of the new technologies that can bring us into the future because of its useful, which can be used as an investment and online payment with a very low fee also fast. Moreover, many large companies have made their own cryptocurrency, of course, the trust of these people about crypto continues to grow.
With adoptions that is now happening all over the world, having cryptos is no longer for investment form but also a channel for much quicker transactions, especially who needs borders to borders it can be done easily and quickly as we don't need to go banks any money remittance and wait some time.

Not only that, the main thing that concerns Crypto is the freedom that is not owned by any bank or platform. With crypto there will be no forgery of money and when we hold it when the price is low it will have a potential increase in the future.
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:11:11 PM

Each person has his own reasons for needing crypto currencies and even rejecting crypto currencies. I want to tell you why I need crypto currency. I have many online business colleagues in the service sector and I am very constrained to make payments in fiat currencies because taxes are quite high and not fast. I chose crypto currency as an alternative to my transaction. With the presence of crypto currencies, I have become easier. Besides that, payments made with BTC can actually become my digital assets, which has now reached three times the profits.

r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:41:40 PM

The biggest reason I think we need cryptocurrencies is that we can do what we can do at the palm of our hands using our phone and with the use of our hands, what we were doing with banks. All you need to have is an internet connection and you can send money online without any hassle, without any supervision.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 10:16:17 PM

For everyday daily life we need crypto as a daily dose if there's no crypto we are fools now by banks or government by using there fiat currency. I always looking forward the future of crypto as one who changes the world.

Basically as much as the cashless policies lingers in this new generation, there are more reasons if not billions of reasons why we must embrace the need in the use of cryptocurrency. Overs the years now, i have made my payments through the use of cryptocurrencies and still look out for more vendors that will accept cryptocurrency payment. 
Few more years to go, the adaption of cryptocurrency becomes dominance around the world. If all people can access in the internet and we will all embrace this new form of currency, a lot of things can be done usinh cryptocurrencies. But as of now, I am just treating it as a common investment. Well, I know that is one of the usage of crypto.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:27:18 PM

if my reason. because crypto currency provides jobs that are very good for me without having to struggle to find work here and there.
Bitcoin is also able to make at the same time provide an opportunity for people to become millionaires

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:24:27 PM

Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technology are the true definition of financial freedom. Cryptocurrencies are needed to make life easier and simple with no limitation in term of the amount of funds you can send or receive within a specific moment in time.  Financial freedom is the ultimate principle behind the development of cryptocurrencies...
djadmika

Activity: 87
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 02:24:57 AM

Cryptocurrency transactions have a decentralized nature, while the transaction model that has often been used in the community is centralized. This gives an opportunity for cryptocurrency to become a model for transactions in the future. The existing obstacles from third parties can be eliminated because transactions are carried out directly between users (peer to peer), so that transactions can be faster and safer compared to the conventional transaction models that exist today.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 12:53:06 PM

Cryptocurrency transactions have a decentralized nature, while the transaction model that has often been used in the community is centralized. This gives an opportunity for cryptocurrency to become a model for transactions in the future. The existing obstacles from third parties can be eliminated because transactions are carried out directly between users (peer to peer), so that transactions can be faster and safer compared to the conventional transaction models that exist today.

Crypto currency is definitely useful for us and in my eyes, it is latest technology and we are living in twentieth century, so we should avail all new technologies and transfer amount in crypto currency, it is latest, safest and easiest way, and i see mostly people like it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 01:09:58 PM

I believe every legit cryptonians have the same thoughts as yours becaus with crypto we find our privacy and our independence from the corrupt world of banks and governments.in here we re entitled to our own handling of our money that no one cares and no one interfering.
But ofcourse we cannot deny the facts that we are in challenges of gaining more here and having good future not like with banks that our money has been corrupted
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:48:06 PM

Since cryptocurrency gives today not only financial independence, but also real non-control by the authorities.  You earn money and owe nothing to anyone.  It seems to me that today it is the first reason why many people are interested in the cryptocurrency market.

ck343

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:33:26 AM

With crypto there will be no forgery of money
Right.
As long as coins can't be arbitrarily multiplied, they are a superior form of money vs. fiat currencies.
That's why we need cryptocurrencies

khkllkh (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBCode)
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 12:54:40 PM

it's true we need cryptocurrency and I am very sure if cryptocurrency is the future of money in the world.
like no, we can easily control our own transactions quickly and very safely.
we need crypto currencies to facilitate our activities in dealing with others.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:28:33 PM

it's true we need cryptocurrency and I am very sure if cryptocurrency is the future of money in the world.
like no, we can easily control our own transactions quickly and very safely.
we need crypto currencies to facilitate our activities in dealing with others.
Yes, we need crypto currency for this fast changing world, as we go more on digital transaction and the invention of blockchain technology will make all this possible to happen. At start I consider crypto currency as only other way to gain extra income and when I slowly understand all its way points then I realized that the world's truly needs crypto currency.

dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:56:27 PM

you can get what you want from cryptocurrency. not only function, but also wealth. crypto make it easy all of transaction, and now many people accept and make it real. and kinds of people use this with different method. some people just take the money and the other try to improve in real life. and its good to combine it. and they they have made it real, and many programs running until now
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 04:16:22 PM

We need electronic money because of the technology behind it. It is transparent, anti-command time and fast delivery with very low fees, security and convenience. Currently, big banks and technology corporations are paying attention and recently Facebook launched Libra - a coin to replace cash. Crypto has given us an inevitable trend and the world has embraced it enthusiastically.
Harith65

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 04:16:57 PM

crypto currency is new era of using currencies. we use normal currency for day to day everything. but there are very difficulties in using money. therefor people are tend to find many ways to use currencies. it is easy to use crypto currency because there is no barriers to use crypto. as well as easy and fast transactions in crypto.

ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 04:38:52 PM

You are right, with cryptocurrency we can fully control what is ours. Without being affected by the current or future economic crisis. And the nice thing is that no one knows how much wealth we have in cryptocurrency.

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:19:42 PM

Basically  one of the most important of cryptocurrency is the freedom and privacy it give to the owners of the wallet. The freedom from the oppressed which is the government of our countries, be our own bank without haven any fear of intimidation from.
As we are moving towards the cashless, there is a need to use this technology for ease.

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:34:44 PM

Basically  one of the most important of cryptocurrency is the freedom and privacy it gives to the owners of the wallet. The freedom from the oppressed which is the government of our countries, be our own bank without haven any fear of intimidation from.
As we are moving towards the cashless, there is a need to use this technology for ease.

I enjoy not needing the bank or financial records or proof of where you like or anything like that. Simple and easy to sign up and begin with a wallet. Only a minute to set up and you ready to spend on purchases all over the world. Yes privately to a point. I think you mean more the private control we get through use of crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: