Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:22:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it safe to invest in holo coin?  (Read 285 times)
Wingzcrypto2018
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:13:24 PM

Well!! Did you know?

Holochain is performing absolutely well in the crypto market, it has gained the momentum and it is on the right track.
According to holochain price prediction by coinpedia the price of holochain will go up in upcoming years.

What's your point of view on holochain price prediction?

I'm not quite familiar with this coins. But every coins in crypto world whether shit or not, they can still able to give profit to any traders in the every platform exchange. So I think in holochain when I checked it, its price performance recently, in fairness was quite well and good in terms of performance now mate. Only We don't know how long it will stand for the good situation now.
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 09:21:02 AM

I think it was safe. Because it is already listed on the coinmarket cap. And when it was listed in CMC, it can be a small leap of legitimacy. But in terms of price prediction, you can rely on their development, if they are active or not.

monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:24:10 AM

If I ask for investment safely on any coin just as long as you hold your coin I'm sure that you earn a lot.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:27:33 AM

I have seen so many coin starting off good but decline along the line. The holo coin is not popular well that could be from my point of view but one thing I don't do is take analysis about a project from links from that same project it some times bias
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:21:16 PM

I always say its the best to analyse and take a look at the crypto coin before investing. Holo coin isn't that popular and investing in it needs a great deal of work.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 10:44:04 PM

If I ask for investment safely on any coin just as long as you hold your coin I'm sure that you earn a lot.

That is right. But most case it is better to earn in bounty campaign if you selected good campaign and hold it for longer term. In this, we earn free and possible to make a high reach price.

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:14:12 PM

There are several coins that if they grow on their own, without any market influence, the growth might not be that significance.
So many coins are just waiting for a good spike in bull run on the market, so that they can leverage on that and make use of the opportunity to also grow, which most times is longrun.
A coin whose team also bring up a development a news, it can be very helpful.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:20:45 PM

IMO, this is a good coin, the price is cheap because of its huge supply of volume, but despite of the huge supply, I believe this will grow as it's been growing in the past months, it has great team and we can see it has a great volume.

Buying a huge supply coin sometimes gives advantage as if it's hype price could go higher as some investors would think it's cheap if they don't consider analyzing the total supply of the coin.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:29:34 PM

There are many coins to hold and keep to earn more money. Holo coin is no exception though its not that popular like other alternative coins. I hope its a safe coin to invest because cryptocurrency is full of surprises

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:36:16 PM

Holo is not a bad coin, but it is average to me. They got huge attention but HOLO failed to keep them! A few months ago, there was a good hype for the HOT coin, now it's gone. Even I moved from this coin to another. I hope they will be upgrading the platform and yes in future HOLO coin price would be increased, this is possible!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit

Powered by,
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:37:28 PM

Well!! Did you know?

Holochain is performing absolutely well in the crypto market, it has gained the momentum and it is on the right track.
According to holochain price prediction by coinpedia the price of holochain will go up in upcoming years.

I am observing HOT (Holo) price in the last couple of months. You can see price graph is growing and down trending but in comparison of the last 5 months, the price is now on good position. Nothing is safe in crypto as most of the altcoin price are now very low. HOT can either on the growing or down trending position depending on the market situation.
even though now the position of HOLO is in a good position, but I think maybe now it can't be used as a benchmark for the coin it will be very good. it may take more than a year or two to prove if the coin is really good and potentially safe to make an investment.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:16:53 AM

Holo is not a bad coin, but it is average to me. They got huge attention but HOLO failed to keep them! A few months ago, there was a good hype for the HOT coin, now it's gone. Even I moved from this coin to another. I hope they will be upgrading the platform and yes in future HOLO coin price would be increased, this is possible!

I have few HOT coin in my portfolio and I think HOT prices will break the highest price against bitcoin. Traded on a large exchanger will boost HOT prices and currently prices are depressed due to the strengthening of bitcoin. But I think HOT is a good investment

Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:25:56 AM

Well!! Did you know?

HOLO traded in many big exchangers and have big daily trading volume. Now HOLO rank at 41 and i think this coin is worth to hold for long term because have a good project and good development on their technology.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:29:29 AM

Well!! Did you know?

I am observing HOT (Holo) price in the last couple of months. You can see price graph is growing and down trending but in comparison of the last 5 months, the price is now on good position. Nothing is safe in crypto as most of the altcoin price are now very low. HOT can either on the growing or down trending position depending on the market situation.
even though now the position of HOLO is in a good position, but I think maybe now it can't be used as a benchmark for the coin it will be very good. it may take more than a year or two to prove if the coin is really good and potentially safe to make an investment.
This is a bad decision when there was a new IEO that already launched on binance. I will choose that IEO rather than HOLO because holo is lack of demand. A fast profit can be gathered through invest in a new promising platform.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄