Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:19:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is up for an Altcoin Manipulation?  (Read 2789 times)
brooklynite (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:44:43 AM

Who is up for an Altcoin Manipulation?

We are planning on a group WHALE profit party. Are you in?

Here is the plan, whoever is interested can PM me or post a link here. We are going to pick an altcoin that has been battered down and go in with a nice chunk of BTC min 0.1 each person. No one is going to buy it yet. We will all wait. The altcoin selected will not be posted here until the buying period starts. At a certain time, we will all start our buy orders and drive up the price by 2x o 3 x and bring in the whales. Once the price settles up high and buy orders build up, we can slowly unload and leave the altcoin up there. Remember, we will SLOWLY unload and let the whales take over.

So if you are interested, and have 0.1 min BTC to try this plan and can afford to risk it (either lose it or double it) then PM me and lets get the party started. The buying process will start Friday March 14th at 10pm PST. No one will know what the coin is until that moment.

This is serious business. Like musical chairs. You have to be there on time. You have to load up low and you have to start selling (not before or after) the group. And we all shall win. Except that one person, the WHALE dude.

Let see how many are interested to make some serious moola!
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:08:29 AM

lol thats not how it works, the whales don't jump in on coins that are rising., they already own the coins and dump them on the rises.
brooklynite (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:11:12 AM

lol thats not how it works, the whales don't jump in on coins that are rising., they already own the coins and dump them on the rises.

The coins are carefully selected. These are coins that whales have forgotten about. The time spent on buying and rising the coins is so short they are caught offguard. They have NOTHING to DUMP.

I am an active stock market trader since 1999 (thats 15 years already? wow) so I know market manipulation. You can stay offline and just watch. Don regret not getting in.

The coin we pick wont be DOGE for example, that needs massive BTC to move. IT will be a coin that can double based on the number of people getting in our group.
anteater2009

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:12:34 AM

Yeah whales are clever enough and they are not the vulnerable ones but you are.
anteater2009

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:13:51 AM

I know of one such coin which everyone forgot but not yet dead - BBQCoin
brooklynite (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:14:10 AM

Yeah whales are clever enough and they are not the vulnerable ones but you are.

You dont get it, WE ARE THE WHALES as a group.

Just like you get in a pool and split the profits. We are FORMING our own WHALE and moving a certain secret coin up and doubling its value in a flash and splitting our profits. The whales will be left out.

Once the coin gains 50% the whales WONT buy it thinking its already over valued. We know where its going and we all know when the selling starts. The whales dont. WE ARE THE WHALE. THIS WILL BE THE FIRST ORGANIZED GROUP MANIPULATION.

The coin selected will also be shed out of all its premined coins so nothing new. It will be an old coin.
brooklynite (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:15:02 AM

I know of one such coin which everyone forgot but not yet dead - BBQCoin

The coin will be a secret until the time noted. There are many coins. The PATH up in BTC will be carefully selected based on those interested in the profit group.
Zzzack

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:16:59 AM

We should do something that is really low satoshi. Easy to make big gains that way.

Poloniex.com is a great exchange.

Producer
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:18:39 AM

We are FORMING our own WHALE

start stocking up on grey bricks!

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
brooklynite (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:19:07 AM

Those who've watch me trade, know I never pump only dump on pumps. I've blocked alot of pumpers, if you pick a coin I hold (and I hold a few), your pump will fail.

Any decent trader monitors the market automatically and doesn't get caught off guard.

You can dump your coins at 10% profit, we will take it and sell it for 100% profit. You will RUN out of that coin to sell. Because you DONT KNOW what the coin is to accumulate it ahead of time. You CANT STOP it. Unless you own 10 BTC worth  of every single altcoin which Im sure you don't.
Bitcoin-hotep

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:22:44 AM

Devcoin is the coin for this.

brooklynite (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:26:36 AM

I own a significant percentage of over 40 different alts

Not sure what you mean by PERCENTAGE. Coins are sold by pieces not percentage.

And so  sorry to hear you have been losing a ton of money lately, most coins have lost over 50% of their value in one month alone. You should've converted to BTC a while back.
BitOnyx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrencies Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 06:47:53 AM

I don't get it, you are a group or you need people for group . Also, with only 0,1 btc per person you will need a lot of people, I'm afraid, to manipulate anything, unless it is some small coin. Then it is not even important.

kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:49:43 AM

yes BitOnyx, I don't think this guy knows what a whale is.

though I guess many are so thinly traded even a small buy can send them up. but then there's no real profit in that anyways
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3235

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:51:28 AM

This is a pump and dump, plain and simple. Don't be a idiot. brooklynite is going to buy coins before he announces, and then sell to all the stupid greedy sheeple that drive the price up when he says go. He is the only one that is going to make any money. Everyone else will lose.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:54:17 AM

This is a pump and dump, plain and simple. Don't be a idiot and fall for it. brooklynite is going to buy the coins before he announces and then sell to all the stupid greedy sheeple that start buying when he says go. He is the only one that is going to make any money. Everyone else will lose.

spot on and its why I block pumpers.

I am replying to one this time so they don't sucker fools in, none of its good for the market, if you understand trading any pump without fundamentals always returns to normal.
brooklynite (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:12:48 AM

This is a pump and dump, plain and simple. Don't be a idiot. brooklynite is going to buy coins before he announces, and then sell to all the stupid greedy sheeple that drive the price up when he says go. He is the only one that is going to make any money. Everyone else will lose.

I remember when DOGE went up to 35 Satoshi there were hundreds if not thousands like you who sold and called everyone an idiot to pay at these INFLATED prices. That was not a manipulation. When the altcoin is announces and bought you can stand on the sidelines and watch.

If you think there will be thousands of people losing money and I will be the only one making money, if you really think such a thing is even possible in an open market trade you are a complete idiot. But I dont think you think that way so you probably are not an idiot, just a negative soul and clueless of how stock trading works. So enjoy watching your DOGE's drop to 90 Satoshi in a week. The game on that is over. 
brooklynite (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:16:01 AM

This is a pump and dump, plain and simple. Don't be a idiot and fall for it. brooklynite is going to buy the coins before he announces and then sell to all the stupid greedy sheeple that start buying when he says go. He is the only one that is going to make any money. Everyone else will lose.

I am replying to one this time so they don't sucker fools in, none of its good for the market, if you understand trading any pump without fundamentals always returns to normal.

There is no pump and no dump. Dump happens when someone is holding a ton of coins that is larger than the pumped up crowd. There is no such thing here and no one to dump large quantities. The coin will be selected from an old alt that is thinly traded. When the price starts rising rapidly, then you will see how the market swings and investors pour in. The selling of original investors will do little to sway this momentum.

The selected altcoin will remain high, and yes WITHOUT fundamentals, just like ALL ALTCOINS are based on what we pay for electricity and nothing else. THERE IS NO FUNDAMENTAL with alts.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:20:40 AM

There is no pump and no dump. Dump happens when someone is holding a ton of coins that is larger than the pumped up crowd. There is no such thing here and no one to dump large quantities. The coin will be selected from an old alt that is thinly traded. When the price starts rising rapidly, then you will see how the market swings and investors pour in. The selling of original investors will do little to sway this momentum.

The selected altcoin will remain high, and yes WITHOUT fundamentals, just like ALL ALTCOINS are based on what we pay for electricity and nothing else. THERE IS NO FUNDAMENTAL with alts.

And who gets to decide which coin is pumped? You?

Looking at your sig, i'd say you're as broke as a church mouse, and are hoping to scam alot of naive people.
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:22:11 AM

Mooncoin?
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: