Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:47:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we Increase Crypto adaptation thereby increasing etcap in own small way?  (Read 131 times)
billyhaleym (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:02:02 PM

I am a professional teacher who teaches in a basic School in Ghana a country in West Africa and I adapted to Cryptocurrency late 2017 and have since invested in my knowledge.

From my small survey I have realized that majority of the world population are novice in Cryptocurrency and need to be exposed to it through motivation

I have taken steps to introduce the young pupils (girls)  since it's a single sex school to adapt to this new technologies in other not to be left behind and buy so doing motivated each and everyone of them to own blockchain wallet & etherium wallet wallet and by so doing this have also widened their horoscope in terms of knowledge based and been security cautious.  Once a while if If there is a motivation and it in a form of price I only send them small $$ to encourage and motivate them. You can imagine attending my class because I wished I had those opportunities,  you can equally give it to your children, friends, colleagues, partners and employers

Motivate a friend today in other for him to motivate another friend like I did by sending an old friend some few e$$ in a cryptocurrency for his birthday gift, he is so far away as cryptocurrency is involved, but I guided him yester to create a wallet and today I sent him the tokens, now I task him with how to convert to Fiat or spend it,.... He is obliged to learn ➡ adoptation ➡ and market cap flies

You views are welcome, let's grow the space

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
green_nelson

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:43:56 PM

Well, that's a noble goal but you cannot motivate people with money all the time, that's simply that doesn’t work for everyone. I would say it's up to crypto projects themselves to motivate the audience and simplify the entry point for everyone. After all, they made this product for common people and it's their call to make it comprehensive.
canadian33

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:11:50 PM

Totally agree with that, it would not hurt to make crypto easy! Take eos, they've raised millions and yet it costs money to make an account! Maybe not expensive but still wtf. Just saying it cuz i saw couple of wallets that let you make eos accounts for free like lumi wallet. that wat drives mass adortion https://blog.lumiwallet.com/create-eos-account-for-free/
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:42:43 PM

I taught cryptocurrency knowledge at school. And i offered them an analysis of various projects. I showed the table of earnings of the investors. When people saw it, their eyes shone and I saw that they are ready to study the cryptocurrency industry.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:14:18 PM

I think for adoption two things are basic;
1) Trust or Confidence in cryptocurrencies.
2) Ease of use or Compliance.
Once we achieve both of these adoption will hit sooner than we expect also with biv names like fb and others launching their blockchain and crypto projects the trust level will grow and will help adoption.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:05:56 PM

I think we should not push for crypto adoption lets just give this new technology more time and it will eventually happen, lets just keep it growing organically and naturally. Also with more and more merchants accepting crypto as payment and more and more apps and services for easy crypto transfers come up we will easily move to crypto mass adoption.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:28:04 AM

It will not require much advertisement and efforts to grow and get attention of as many as people across the globe. Yes I am talking about cryptocurrency which is still struggling to get the main attention of the entire people. Cryptocurrency will be gradually adopted widely over time. I think it does not require much advertisement.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 05:38:25 AM

Appreciate your behavior. I Believe. In the near future. Block chains and encryption will be recognized by more and more people. Technological development has changed rapidly. People need to constantly absorb new knowledge. I think your work is great. I hope many people will join the promotion industry.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:50:59 AM

You've done something many really don't care about ,for crypto space to grow many new investors have to come into the space and start using digital currencies ,the more this happens the higher the adoption rate will grow but most times many projects always do the Talkings themselves so don't let that be too much weight for you but either ways you doing something good.keep it up

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:08:11 AM

I've been convincing my family members to open up a wallet so I can send them some cryptos to fund some of their expenses. There's an app where we can easily convert crypto to fiat and vise versa. I'm not having much success so far. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: