Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:02:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to sell or buy monacoin in USA  (Read 109 times)
ggbtctalk000 (OP)

Activity: 394
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:08:19 PM

I mined couple of MONACOIN earlier last year. Now monacoin went up crazy, I wanna sell it before it falls down. The few exchanges available and listed on coinmarketcap, bitbank, upbit and bittrex etc.,
I had difficulty with bittrex, upbit appears korean based and does not list USA in the registration. I think bitbank.cc is japanese based and also had difficulty registering. Oh god how I am supposed to transact my monacoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 05:12:04 PM

I mined couple of MONACOIN earlier last year. Now monacoin went up crazy, I wanna sell it before it falls down. The few exchanges available and listed on coinmarketcap, bitbank, upbit and bittrex etc.,
I had difficulty with bittrex, upbit appears korean based and does not list USA in the registration. I think bitbank.cc is japanese based and also had difficulty registering. Oh god how I am supposed to transact my monacoin?

Hi. What difficulty had with bittrex? If you can't sell the coins pm me with your contact to see if i can somehow help you.
ggbtctalk000 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:34:15 PM

Hi. What difficulty had with bittrex? If you can't sell the coins pm me with your contact to see if i can somehow help you.

2fa is not working. For restoration, they ask 3 pieces government issued ID as well as me holding a picture in each of them. That is too much invasion of privacy considereing there is no guarantee bittrex (or any other exchanges herein) can hold my information in a safe manner. thx.,
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 06:19:09 PM

2fa is not working. For restoration, they ask 3 pieces government issued ID as well as me holding a picture in each of them. That is too much invasion of privacy considereing there is no guarantee bittrex (or any other exchanges herein) can hold my information in a safe manner. thx.,

OK. I understand. Did you try Zaif exchange or also they ask kyc?
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 06:30:33 PM

I think if you need it urgenly, because this time Mona is going crazy, you can find some escrow services, where they have a verified Bittrex account to sell Mona for you (or contact anyone you know). Because I know it's very difficult to verify accounts on Bittrex and it usually takes a few days, and its volume is quite good for you to sell a large amount.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
ggbtctalk000 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:21:57 PM

OK. I understand. Did you try Zaif exchange or also they ask kyc?

zaif exchange registration page:

At this time, we are temporarily restricting the creation of new accounts. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
ggbtctalk000 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:22:25 PM

I think if you need it urgenly, because this time Mona is going crazy, you can find some escrow services, where they have a verified Bittrex account to sell Mona for you (or contact anyone you know). Because I know it's very difficult to verify accounts on Bittrex and it usually takes a few days, and its volume is quite good for you to sell a large amount.

that is what i was thinking. Anyone in bay area? I am in North San Jose. Thanks.,
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:50:29 PM

How about selling it on livecoin? although the volume isn't that much unlike with the said exchanges but there's still buy and sell orders.

https://www.livecoin.net/en/trading/MONA_BTC

Signature for rent
Gloria4u

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:10:26 PM

I buy all type of coin USA only with wire transfer instant founding
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:28:29 PM

Wow, it looks like the monacoins decided to blow up and launch straight into space) x6 for such a short period, oh my, and the turnover of trading is just crazy. Ehhh if I had earlier paid attention to this coin ... Author, look at the stock exchange where there are not big turns, maybe there you can sell coins.
ggbtctalk000 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:26:43 PM

Wow, it looks like the monacoins decided to blow up and launch straight into space) x6 for such a short period, oh my, and the turnover of trading is just crazy. Ehhh if I had earlier paid attention to this coin ... Author, look at the stock exchange where there are not big turns, maybe there you can sell coins.

yup, only problem is can not sell. I am going to assume that soon it is going to drop like a rock.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: