Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:24:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Benefits in cryptocurrency trading.  (Read 7069 times)
bitladen

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:57:54 PM

For me the main advantage in trading is that everything depends on me and I can fix the profit at any time without fear of losing my money.

jalxyx

Activity: 506
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:27:27 PM

oh my biggest mistake was yesterday, when i want to sell in higher price, not long to go the price down. it happen on 3 AM in my country (GMT +7) and now ill wait again to raise up  Sad

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
https://interfinex.io/
hamster fat

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:32:53 PM

oh my biggest mistake was yesterday, when i want to sell in higher price, not long to go the price down. it happen on 3 AM in my country (GMT +7) and now ill wait again to raise up  Sad
Did you long yesterday? From what I know a lot of traders were liquidated yesterday on bitmex. That is really tricky. I hope soon there will be up trend again

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:04:07 PM

When market price appreciates, trading becomes more profitable. This bull run is really nice opportunity for good traders to make good profits. Even those that HODL are also making profit.
arufox

Activity: 1093
Merit: 195

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:11:42 PM

Goodnight all,, In May, which ended yesterday, I got a pretty good profit in trading ETH and BTC. About $ 600 in almost a month. Do you experience the same thing when market conditions continue to improve. Share your experience, to make more enthusiasm in trading. Thank you very much.
I agree with you, ethereum price so high, that's why you earn so much profits, but you must to know that people trading i think most of them will sell it not wait for a month, Yes trading is so good because can give profits quick but also can give loss. And also not all people expert in trading so for people like me, i choose be a holders

Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:09:21 PM

Cryptocurrency trading is all about when to enter and either hold or sell. If know this strategy and you play by it, you will definitely make huge profits. During this time, the dump is an opportunity to buy and pump is an opportunity to sell if you want to take part in day trading.

axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:10:00 PM

Happy for you and all traders who made a reasonable profit in the month of May.
Actually I was among too, made quite a handsome profit through trading, and was able to buy most coins for short term holding; some which I sold off this month.
Trading is quite beneficial, although it comes with its own risks but with proper knowledge about it, one can always make profit.

romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:29:56 PM

I do not want to be a cryptocurrency holder. I am sure that cryptocurrency trading every day is quite profitable and it is possible to earn 50-100% for Bitcoin a year.

if we master trade in the crypto world, of course we can get the benefits you say. because in trading it is not as easy as we imagine, the problem in the crypto world we really have to have an expertise to get the benefits we want so far.

I think the benefit of cryptocurrency trading is a lot if you have experience in trading. You can make a lot of money from trading if you invest in potential cryptos like BTC, ETH, XRP, EOS, but the risk is very high, you can lose all your assets if the crypto you invest is the bad coins.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:36:39 PM

In my experience, bitcoin is the one who makes my portfolio has a great profit. And im so sure that i will keep my bitcoin for longer time because the price will increase more so do my profit will be higher.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 11:39:02 PM

Some benefits of crypto trading or just trading in general:
1. You can earn huge profit from your trading investment/s if you chose the right crypto/project/product. On the flip side though, you can also lose big. It can either make you or break you.

2. You will gain the skills and knowledge which you can use in your future trading transactions which would most likely lead you into making the right decisions.

3. Most importantly, you will gain wisdom through your trading experiences, good or bad, because this is where we truly learn and become better in trading. This will enable us to continuously earn profit more often than loses.

viananda2525

Activity: 1041
Merit: 125

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:49:23 PM

In my experience, bitcoin is the one who makes my portfolio has a great profit. And im so sure that i will keep my bitcoin for longer time because the price will increase more so do my profit will be higher.
keep our bitcoin till halving done.most of investors waiting this moment as a trigger for bitcoin price in future.many people said bitcoin price could highest price .based on halving and price history its real and be repeated fact.

sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:53:39 PM

very much bro. we can use the results to help meet our daily needs. we can even use it to help our loved ones get hurt. the most important thing is to provide opportunities for the poor to become millionaires
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:59:02 PM

Benefits is something what you get as a result of your experience. Wothout experience your profit is something occurs by chance, but not because of your professionality
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 12:42:10 AM

Goodnight all,, In May, which ended yesterday, I got a pretty good profit in trading ETH and BTC. About $ 600 in almost a month. Do you experience the same thing when market conditions continue to improve. Share your experience, to make more enthusiasm in trading. Thank you very much.

Not all have good trading skills to make profits. I am not trading because it is very difficult to predict crypto price movements and it is better for me to invest in the long term
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 01:17:07 AM

Not all have good trading skills to make profits. I am not trading because it is very difficult to predict crypto price movements and it is better for me to invest in the long term
Most people on this forum are investing in some sort of coin for a long term goal. Anyone that purchased a coin in an exchange are looked at as investors so the terminology that was used is not that wrong.
As for me, I like to trade coins because it helps the whole market move according to a direction that I invest in.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 02:11:21 AM

Because you are feeling worry caused by the trade will give you a big risk. I was getting a little lose this day caused by im shorting bitcoin in the wrong position. Long term gives you horrible result when it comes to the pump and dump scheme dude. But buy promising coin like HNC for me is the best decision.  Cool

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 04:24:11 AM

Benefits of crypto trading is it has no restriction like minimum amount of capital to start. Even if you only have 10$ you can trade cryptos. Although there are some risk because crypto market is very volatile and some are manipulated by whales. If you can adjust to the market trends crypto trading will yield you good amount of profit.
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 05:04:29 AM

I think the benefit of cryptocurrency trading is a lot if you have experience in trading. You can make a lot of money from trading if you invest in potential cryptos like BTC, ETH, XRP, EOS, but the risk is very high, you can lose all your assets if the crypto you invest is the bad coins.
Experience and knowledge are both to know when come in the world of cryptocurrency, when don't have both those, then you will lose your time and money. No bad/shit coins when developer have seriously to developing them, like you explaining them.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:22:32 AM

we can see market profits in bullish market trend most of the coins gained more than 3000 percent and 10000 percent in last bull run from cents to 10 dollars so patience and positive attitude and studying fundamental strong coins is must for a crypto trader
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 07:32:33 AM

Of course, trading is one of the profitable avenues in crypto. However, the profit returns normally depend on the input made by the trader because for coins like BTC, the market price is huge hence buying a small amount will not see any significant profit even if the market price rises from $11K to $12K.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: