Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:38:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Benefits in cryptocurrency trading.  (Read 7069 times)
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:37:51 AM

All I know is that the market conditions will continue to improve in recent months, it's just that we consider the trade too much this time even though it is quite enthusiastic in the civilization of its current market conditions up to $ 600
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:28:06 AM

Some benefits of crypto trading or just trading in general:
1. You can earn huge profit from your trading investment/s if you chose the right crypto/project/product. On the flip side though, you can also lose big. It can either make you or break you.

2. You will gain the skills and knowledge which you can use in your future trading transactions which would most likely lead you into making the right decisions.

3. Most importantly, you will gain wisdom through your trading experiences, good or bad, because this is where we truly learn and become better in trading. This will enable us to continuously earn profit more often than loses.

1. Good point and remind people. Make or break is in fact not even equal chance. The moment you make a deposit, you already are in loss from fees and commissions.

2. You only gain knowledge if you intend to. Most people trade,,, and trade,,, and never learn.

3. You can certainly become wiser, but more profitable is still not a sure thing.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 09:38:30 AM

All I know is that the market conditions will continue to improve in recent months, it's just that we consider the trade too much this time even though it is quite enthusiastic in the civilization of its current market conditions up to $ 600

That's a good point to notice.
But people's opinion and ideas may vary depending on situations.
Like Holding Cryptocurrencies has a lot of benefits.
It's far better from holding Gold.
As the cryptos are not so stable like the gold,  so it will be easier for people to get instant profits or losses.
Hope you get this.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:11:55 AM

You are very lucky. In May I only got a little from trading. From this experience, I was motivated to find capital to continue trading. Especially the market movements this month.

10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 12:18:29 PM

You are very lucky. In May I only got a little from trading. From this experience, I was motivated to find capital to continue trading. Especially the market movements this month.
Such a market movement was very unpredictable and many traders could not get enough profit.

mikelsmith2020

Activity: 215
Merit: 99

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 12:22:26 PM

I tried to invest on cryptocurrency but focused on altcoins which are not known and as a new trader few months back i'm not aware that even if the coin is listed there are some coins that are trash and in result I lost an amount of money but right now I'm focusing on major cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, ETH, Litecoin which the volatility is worth investing for rather than the fake pumps and dumps of shit coins.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████.
UP
TO20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK
████   ████│█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄.
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 01:10:52 PM

As for me, I am not good at trading on the cryptocurrency market. I prefer analyzing the projects for investments and buying tokens of the promising ones for a long term investment.
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:15:22 PM

I do not trade, because I find it too complicated and risky. Moreover it takes a lot of time and I was never very successful in trading, so I prefer to buy a coin and to hold it for several months and to sell in profit, rather than to watch the graphs every day and try to make so extra cash.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 04:37:15 PM

If most of your stance were just simply holding on your faith, isnt necessary a bad thing yet you might be insensitive towards to market. Crypto-trading works so well simply because of trends and clever management of portfolio over your positions. Cryptocurrency trading is one of the best thing to learn not just for the high margin of profits, but a quick way to strengthen your skills towards market sentimental and how to respond effectively . Noted that money making is all about opportunities, right action on the right time and persistence. $600 might be little in future if you look at long term, still its always a good attitude to pursue with awareness in mind

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:40:09 PM

It seems to me the most important advantage of trading in cryptocurrency is that the course moves all the time.  it either falls or grows and it is on this that you can earn good money.  I do not know any other currencies that change so often.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:44:56 PM

It seems to me the most important advantage of trading in cryptocurrency is that the course moves all the time.  it either falls or grows and it is on this that you can earn good money.  I do not know any other currencies that change so often.
from the price movements that often occur that trade makes money. because crypto assets are different from other traded assets. Crypto's assets have a way of developing and collapsing dear very quickly. need more understanding to trade crypto.

bitladen

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:01:57 PM

The advantage is that in trading a lot depends on the analysis of the coin and the market, which I do myself and in fact everything depends on me and my skills

bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:36:04 PM

The main reason why I am in cryptocurrency is to expect profits in trading, and I can learn many things that I cannot get before and practice patience when trading and learning to analyze to choose potentially profitable coins.
and most importantly, a very valuable experience that can make me better at trading.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:39:57 PM

The advantage is that in trading a lot depends on the analysis of the coin and the market, which I do myself and in fact everything depends on me and my skills
it makes you very experienced. adding experience by continuing to develop skills is the best way to still be able to feel the benefits of trading.
because at the beginning I traded, I didn't know anything, I only speculated to choose assets and sell them, fortunately I got a profit. and until now I have to continue learning to develop skills only.

abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 05:42:29 PM

I think the main advantage of trading in cryptocurrency is that it can be done at any time and in any place.  The main thing is to have knowledge and desire.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:21:17 PM

That's wonderful and encouraging most especially for traders or rather new trader who think trading doesn't worth it. One thing I have always tell my friends is that, they should first be educated on all affairs of trading before getting involved else they will lose and learn the hard way.
I too made a reasonable profit in the month of may, and also this month too. Thank you for this post and I wish it will help encourage others to be steadfast.

dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:32:46 PM

I will start my crypto bots after altcoins become more profitable, now they are llosing in BTC value and that is not the best condition to run it when it trades pairs ALTs/BTC.  Roll Eyes
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:10:46 PM

Well, trading is a good way and opportunity to make money i have made quite good profit trading on exchanges too, unlike bounty that is less profitable these days, a good trader can earn cool money doing what they know how to do best.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:44:25 PM

Goodnight all,, In May, which ended yesterday, I got a pretty good profit in trading ETH and BTC. About $ 600 in almost a month. Do you experience the same thing when market conditions continue to improve. Share your experience, to make more enthusiasm in trading. Thank you very much.

People, who managed to buy/sell Bitcoin this June made better profits. Certainly, I am talking about people, who used to operate with large amounts of crypto. I managed to make about 800 dollars which is not bad at all.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:48:01 PM

Money,we can make lot of money in very short time if we are wise enough to invest on the right coins at the right time.Possibly it could make us a millionaires even in a year if we have enough money to afford for it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: