Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:46:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Benefits in cryptocurrency trading.  (Read 7069 times)
4rzun4 (OP)

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:52:19 PM

Goodnight all,, In May, which ended yesterday, I got a pretty good profit in trading ETH and BTC. About $ 600 in almost a month. Do you experience the same thing when market conditions continue to improve. Share your experience, to make more enthusiasm in trading. Thank you very much.

Not all have good trading skills to make profits. I am not trading because it is very difficult to predict crypto price movements and it is better for me to invest in the long term
Most people on this forum are investing in some sort of coin for a long term goal. Anyone that purchased a coin in an exchange are looked at as investors so the terminology that was used is not that wrong.
As for me, I like to trade coins because it helps the whole market move according to a direction that I invest in.
Sometimes in trading you have to take the risk of big losses, strategies and wrong predictions will make a downfall. Behind someone's success in trading, of course there are many things that I have passed so far. If we dare to take advantage, never be afraid to suffer losses. That is one of the principles and keys to its success. I hope we all learn from every step or experience every time and condition, to take advantage of market conditions that are experiencing good growth as it is today.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:32:03 PM

Constant practice in trading is every essential and it brings about developing oneself more and you get to know about the different techniques , that will enable more release, which was not part of any training. Trading is still the best, but which is for those who know how to.
jalxyx

Activity: 506
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:11:05 PM

can i ask here? all of you, when you start trading, any tips / combo to analize the graphic? for example use MACD, Bolinger Band, RSI, or else?

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
https://interfinex.io/
bitladen

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:25:45 PM

There are many advantages in trading, but there are also disadvantages, the main advantage for me is that my earnings are completely dependent on me.

4rzun4 (OP)

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:44:14 PM

Goodnight all,, In May, which ended yesterday, I got a pretty good profit in trading ETH and BTC. About $ 600 in almost a month. Do you experience the same thing when market conditions continue to improve. Share your experience, to make more enthusiasm in trading. Thank you very much.
Of course, trading is one of the profitable avenues in crypto. However, the profit returns normally depend on the input made by the trader because for coins like BTC, the market price is huge hence buying a small amount will not see any significant profit even if the market price rises from $11K to $12K.
That's right, in cryptocurrency trading, especially bitcoin, you have to use capital that is large enough to make a substantial profit. And to be honest it takes courage in speculation. Losses will continue to overshadow the mind, and that's what I passed. The first time I started large scale trading, I used $ 1500 capital. And often suffer losses in the initial stages. Never be afraid of experiencing losses, that's the beginning of success.
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:14:49 PM

Anything worth doing is worth doing well, that is to say, for a trader to be profitable in trading he needs to equip himself with the neccessry tools and knowledge, failure to do this, there might not be a reasonable profit.
In the month of May I made profit too which I still continued to this month also, although May looks more profitable.
One thing my mentor taught me was, always be contented with the profit you have made and move over to the next trade, most especially don't be greedy.
So I believe there are benefits in crypto trading if done appropriately.

Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:45:22 PM

Frankly speaking, if anyone has done trading, he/she should be aware that even Crypto trading is same. However, the volatility is much greater. It increases the profit making scope but also pumps up the risk. So we have to be careful about these aspects. If we do Crypto Trading in proper and sensible way, we are meant to benefit through it. However, if we are not going to plan right and also leave the execution in the air, it could cause problem. So we just need to be watchful about that.
veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:19:12 PM

What I like in crypto currency trading is that your profit has no limits.
Yeah, it depends on your risk, but if you are good enough, then you can find good entry point and get a lot of benefit
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 01:12:39 AM

In my experience, bitcoin is the one who makes my portfolio has a great profit. And im so sure that i will keep my bitcoin for longer time because the price will increase more so do my profit will be higher.
Bitcoin yields great returns but it is more seen as a long term investment. I normally choose coins with high volatility for trading (short term) in order to seize the opportunity of its ups and downs in price to make some profits. Coin like XRP is one of my favorite when it comes to trading.

103deltafox

Activity: 491

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:44:23 AM

It is beneficial being a cryptocurrency trader, From trading you could earn some cool cash ,this is only if you understand how trading works. Also being involved in crypto could also earn one some cash like being a bounty hunter. There are opportunities in the crypto space.

Peanyut991

Activity: 287

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:09:01 AM

Yes Bitcoin trading is always profitable, you just need to be patient to hold the bitcoin when the price drops. But believe that the price of bitcoin tends to increase from year to year.

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 03:25:18 AM

It will my luck, if I can do daily good trading as well. Basically, I'm not a professional trader man but lambo I always try to good small knowledge about trading.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:52:33 AM

I had a long break when the market plunged and most of the ICO could not attract investors. But I came back at the right time, I bought the Binance Coin when it cost only $ 20 and at the present time the price of an BNB is $ 34. It was a big profit and I was happy for that.

That's not even 100% return yet, but since you said you have a big profit, so I presume you invested a decent amount on this coin.
BNB is one of the most popular tokens (coins soon) in the market now, it has already gained a lot this year, but the FOMO hasn't come yet, sure there will be more possible big pump of BNB, but selling at this time guarantees profit already, if you are satisfied, selling is good. 

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ioann11

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 05:55:11 AM

Cryptocurrency is a high-volume product, but it is profitable to trade it! For cryptocurrency - the future! But my advice, trade carefully, as there are always risks in trading!
Have a great day, friends!

Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:02:41 AM

Yes it's easier to make profits when the market keeps improving as all coins see gains from time to time. You did well in May keep it up same strategy but improve on it. In a more improved market I earned much looking at my investment of $300.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 11:53:28 AM

Yes there are benefit in crypto currency trading but its a high risk, the person who has a lot of experience in crypto he can easily take the advantage in crypto but it can be a too risky for new person.

pics4crypto

Activity: 491

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:56:18 AM

Yes there are benefit in crypto currency trading but its a high risk, the person who has a lot of experience in crypto he can easily take the advantage in crypto but it can be a too risky for new person.
totally agree with you trading is profitable but very risky.  in order to trade you need to have your own experience and of course some knowledge is best to trade for the extra money and not to borrow.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
wesk1212

Activity: 486

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:59:32 AM

As for me, one of the advantages in trade is that the market changes very often and if you can monitor it every day you can really earn it.  even when the market drops slightly or grows on this difference, you can play a very good amount.

IParn

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 12:19:23 PM

It will my luck, if I can do daily good trading as well. Basically, I'm not a professional trader man but lambo I always try to good small knowledge about trading.
it is very necessary to always develop in your field and then you will get success in your work trading is very risky but very pleasant and you should be able to enjoy it.

carrie_white

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:34:05 PM

I think the condition of crypto now is very suitable if you want to trade, because crypto has continued to experience significant increases this month, especially BTC and ETH

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: