Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:47:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: next alt coin to rocket  (Read 1276 times)
vegitossjgod1 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:03:22 PM

need to turn 1k to 5k fast like 2 weeks type of fast anyone know of a possible coin that might rocket soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:14:13 PM

I am sure no one can promise returns like that and that too so fast, if you can wait a few months then i will suggest you to checkout Utrust as a project and then purchase a bag of its token called utk personally im impressed with the quality and authenticity of this project and im sure this project will be massive soon as its business and services are launching soon.

rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:17:44 PM

Many altcoins have risen high in the past few weeks but to increase from 1k to 5k it is difficult and and which tokens should be bought big profit in the short term.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 06:57:01 PM

Is difficult to find one which will give you so much profit in 2 weeks, you should focus for long time and don't try to invest on low cap coins now because they will take long time to get a profit or to bet your money because you will be sorry if loose it.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:03:56 PM

I think that soon we will see a bull run on altcoins because many people are asking here which altcoin is good for an investment. These people are new and they havent´t invested yet and when they invest, something big will happen.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:04:29 PM

need to turn 1k to 5k fast like 2 weeks type of fast anyone know of a possible coin that might rocket soon
500% profits in 14 days it looks impossible even at the bull run.So be realistic and expect returns in single digits for short term investment.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:13:26 PM

People who want such a fast profit and invest their money after advising in a thread - most often they lose all their money. you should change your investment strategy, as fast as you can

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:28:19 PM

In a dream maybe. No such thing as easy money. Even bitcoin took time to be at its current value though there are hyped coins out there which leap high for a short period of time but I doubt you can make 5x of your capital in a week or two.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:31:23 PM

No one here can promise you a profit, as this is your investment and no one will be responsible for them, you can simply advise which token to buy and no more, because in the event of the loss of your investment, you can charge this person for the wrong advice.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:41:00 PM

You need to get lucky. I don't say it's impossible but it's really rare and we can't know for sure which of the altcoin is going for the run. If we did, we would all be jumping for it.
So, be active to look for what news might boost the price of a coin and be agile to make the right descision.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:47:26 PM

If you can turn $1000 into $5000 then you can also turn $1000 into $200. So be very careful, because is so similar.
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 555

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:04:01 AM

wait for the next project at Binance launchpad, you can make 1k to 5k in a short time if you manage to follow IEO there, because all projects that hold IEOs at Binance prices always skyrocket

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:27:02 AM

Huh why you need to gain money so fast? Only maybe IEO can give you something like that. But it is really a risky investment as the token price can be dumped hard too. You should study how many IEO were successful or not.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:34:46 AM

It's not impossible to pick a coin with five times return but you need to be really lucky to find it. Also, it needs to be at the lower end of the market as the top end just follows bitcoin

redpotato

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:38:28 AM

bro you need to be realistic, no one can tell you which projects will be 5x in two weeks. But i did just get 5x from Harmony, but its due to binance reputation. Aside from IEOs, i am also looking at KOZJIN, BLOCKCART and COTI.
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 07:44:40 AM

Making crypto performance is not so easy, unless there is a bullrun like in 2017. If you invest in large caps, you will have little risk but with normal profitability. If you want the best performance, do not dream, it requires analysis, and courage to invest when nobody would want to do it.

The best ROI will be realized on new altcoins. There are some who have a lot of potential, but today, obviously, it is very risky to invest on them. High risk = High rewards. It will never change, it's a reality. And to find lowcap altcoins, you need to know and analyze the cryptos market. It takes a lot of work ..

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
cryptocokes

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:56:59 AM

Im curious why nobody has mentioned about the project's biz development yet. I think that's basically the key to any successful projects.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:39:12 AM

I have one dollar, I urgently need a million for tomorrow. Quickly give me a token, coin, HYIP, roulette, bookmaker, so that I can invest my dollar as soon as possible. And I have a barn and a bare ass. By evening, I want a blonde with a bust of the fourth size in a de luxe suite with a 1.5 liter of the 19th century Madeira. Grin Grin Grin

This is not the first such topic. These OPs are so sweet for scammers.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:48:51 AM

You need to get lucky. I don't say it's impossible but it's really rare
Laying all eggs inn 1 basket is the biggest gamble you can take if you count on luck. spread it would maybe a better choice here.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:16:52 PM

dont expect to happened that thing in just 2 week frame, it will really need time to make a good value for a particular coin usually it will took some couple of months to happen.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: