Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:47:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB: EBang EBit E9.3, EBit E10, S9, Avalons, Bitfly, Dragonmint (maybe others)  (Read 145 times)
digitalcitizen (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 115
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:53:04 AM

Hi, I'm looking to acquire some miners to send to a co-lo mining facility in the USA, so ideally I want to buy from US sellers.

I'm interested in anything that's reasonably profitable with very low electricity prices, so the EBang Ebit E9-10 machines are good, the Antminer S9s, Halong DragonMint T1, Bitfly Snowpanther A1, Bitfury B8, Innosilicon T2 Turbo, Antminer S11, Canaan Avalon 8 and 9xx series, although I would prefer to buy several cheaper machines than buy only 1 of the more expensive ones.  I'm looking to buy each month, so I'm making a start here.

If you have any of these and are in the USA and want to sell, please post your offers inc. shipping.  I can also trade an Innosilicon A9 ZMaster if there's any interest in that to top up a BTC or cash price.  Escrow preferred unless you have a way high trust rating.

Thanks,
James
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: