Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:25:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is WolfpackBot better than CryptoHopper as a trading bot? Is WOLF a buy?  (Read 161 times)
AnimeKingman (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:05:50 AM

I have been trying to determine a good trading bot to use to increase my crypto stack slowly over time and a couple youtube videos pointed out Wolfpackbot was something worth looking into; I see mixed results from people on here about the projects Coinomics but I would be buying mainly to trade. My paper trading with their paperbot is doing alright with their default scalping settings (around .5% a day gained)

https://www.wolfpackbot.com/

Wouldn't the Coinomics work out if the bot needs to be paid in their WOLF coin and the bot performs well? It seems like just hodling it then would be a solid move too; or mining it? It is a dash fork after all.

I studied Cryptohopper a little but everyone said it isn't anywhere near as flexible; but is it better for a trading bot noob like me?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:01:23 AM

You already admitted that you are a noob, then why are you using bots to trade? Chances are, bots parameter settings will completely overwhelm you. So I suggest that you learn trading first because buying bots. Bots still needs human intervention(that's you) so if you feed him wrong parameters then it might not give you profits in the end and then you all blame it on the bots. Grin

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Solondrado

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:04:56 AM

You already admitted that you are a noob, then why are you using bots to trade? Chances are, bots parameter settings will completely overwhelm you. So I suggest that you learn trading first because buying bots. Bots still needs human intervention(that's you) so if you feed him wrong parameters then it might not give you profits in the end and then you all blame it on the bots. Grin

This OP ^ I use bots on a regular basis. I like Wolfpack bot bcuz of the standard settings and customization options, but with you being a noob...I wouldn’t suggest risking a lot while you’re learning, but use the paper bot as a learning tool.
AnimeKingman (OP)

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:11:40 AM

Some people put there strats up online that work; maybe thats my best bet then is to use the strats people are willing to share that really work? Smiley thanks for the advice though. I really dont wanna wind up totally emptied out
Mwhitlatch

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:24:08 AM

I have been trying to determine a good trading bot to use to increase my crypto stack slowly over time and a couple youtube videos pointed out Wolfpackbot was something worth looking into; I see mixed results from people on here about the projects Coinomics but I would be buying mainly to trade. My paper trading with their paperbot is doing alright with their default scalping settings (around .5% a day gained)

Wouldn't the Coinomics work out if the bot needs to be paid in their WOLF coin and the bot performs well? It seems like just hodling it then would be a solid move too; or mining it? It is a dash fork after all.

I studied Cryptohopper a little but everyone said it isn't anywhere near as flexible; but is it better for a trading bot noob like me?

Playing with fire be careful. The Gains are at best incremental and the losses at worst catastrophic; however if you use the creators strats you will be ok. Idk about buying WOLF. If the bot works it works and itll increase in Value but I will be doing more study on it before saying either way is good.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:58:59 AM

I've been hearing about wolfpackbot since months ago but I never did tried it out but I can tell you how good people talks about it ,I think its worth a shot

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:38:37 AM

Since you are a noob i won't advice that you use bot to trade tor now . First take out time to learn the baisis of trading before applying bot to your trades. Bots can be trickish atimes and can lead to massive loss if you fail to take out time to learn trading for yourself

Solondrado

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:24:31 PM

Playing with fire be careful. The Gains are at best incremental and the losses at worst catastrophic; however if you use the creators strats you will be ok. Idk about buying WOLF. If the bot works it works and itll increase in Value but I will be doing more study on it before saying either way is good.

Risk tolerance should be no more than 5% of savings since he admitted he was a noob. Use play money to use the bot, then keep compounding those gains.
rowena13

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 05:56:37 AM

Well you can try Cryptohopper for a week though. That would be great to try it out and figure out the platforms features. Here's a tip!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX6e12_DqRA&t=79s
Apostlekin$$$

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 06:10:53 AM

I joined wolfpackbot Airdrop when I was still a Airdrop hunter years ago, my interest was the wolf token, I'm not a crypto trader that likes using bot for trading because its not safe for new trader like myself, I don't recommend for newbies either

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: