Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:49:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in anonymous cryptocurrencies  (Read 1351 times)
pishite (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:19:17 AM

Began to invest in inexpensive anonymous cryptocurrency: deeponion. I try to buy it while the price is quite low. But the question arises whether she will rise in price as a monero? Or maybe it is worth looking at other anonymous cryptocurrencies? Now the demand for anonymous cryptocurrency is growing, but why only for monero? I want to hear the opinion of every investor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:32:10 AM

Will it reach Monero's price? I don't know. Only time and market will tell. The shutting down of mixing services recently may have added more demand into these privacy/anonymous coins.

I have not read anything about deeponion for a while now, any interesting recent developments that made you think there will be a high demand for it?
You can also consider this Veil coin.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:35:25 AM

I am a long investor of DeepOnion. I have had participated in the airdrop and earned a huge flow of money in that time.
However, I would not say it will perform same as Monero. Reaching $100 is far away. There's a lot of reason. DeepOnion is an airdrop coin, a lot of people have had huge amount of coins which is why the price is still $0.30, if you are thinking of long term holding like 2 years or more, I think within that period, $20- $50 is easy.
However, do your own research.

I have not read anything about deeponion for a while now, any interesting recent developments that made you think there will be a high demand for it?
Recently they have changed their codebase from bitcoin and litecoin which is a good update. Stealth address is enabled, DeepSend works has been stared as well.

Veil is a scam project from some previous scammer. I can't give you the link right now because I can't remember where I had read the article.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:18:05 AM

Recently they have changed their codebase from bitcoin and litecoin which is a good update. Stealth address is enabled, DeepSend works has been stared as well.
Stealth address and deepsend sounds interesting, I will take another look on this.

Veil is a scam project from some previous scammer. I can't give you the link right now because I can't remember where I had read the article.
If you do remember, please post. I'd also like to read more on that. AFAIK, they have a good team.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:02:35 AM

Began to invest in inexpensive anonymous cryptocurrency: deeponion. I try to buy it while the price is quite low. But the question arises whether she will rise in price as a monero? Or maybe it is worth looking at other anonymous cryptocurrencies? Now the demand for anonymous cryptocurrency is growing, but why only for monero? I want to hear the opinion of every investor.

because many people believe if monero is the first and the best privacy coins mate
thats why the demands always coming to this coins from the people who believe if anonymous crypto have a bright future buddy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:00:30 AM

Deeponion has no prospects. This coin was distributed through airdrop. The developers have already received in 2017 all the profits they wanted. Invest in new coins or monero. If someone somewhere wrote that veil scam, it does not mean that you need to believe. Do your research and make your own opinion.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:02:07 AM

Having a small purse of low market cap coins will not hurt you, then yes. Otherwise, focus on the main anonymous coins because their potential is more than mentioned coins. XMR is currently the best privacy coin for anonymous payments that can be more than the daily volume of small anonymous alternative coins.
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:08:10 AM

Presently I'm not holding any privacy coin, but I once looked at GRIN due to the hype. I'm just skeptical because the one I bought got delisted on bittrex wayback for non compliance.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:48:01 AM

Deeponion is a very good anonymous altcoin and I'm sure it will stay around for long ,I've been holding since the birth day ,about monero I think its still the best though and now that they are preparing to switch to new algorithm it will get better

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:54:06 AM

DeepOnion is great because of it's large and growing community. It is hard to compete with Monero for privacy but the price per onion is currently very low and it has the potential to multiply (unlike other privacy coins), especially because it is listed on many exchanges including kucoin

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:06:12 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2019, 05:03:33 PM by EdenHazard

Choose a coin that you think will have a potential because about a price it will go on over time. If you think the anynomous coin has had a lot of demand from crypto user then you can choose as a reason. I believe that every coin having a different function each other, it's not mean the coin was created to make anynomous from its user will have a same function with the other anynomous coin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 09:22:15 AM

Maybe will grow like Monero and will take some time to get a profit, but i think on long time can get a good profit if team do their develop and community support deeponion.
andronikos

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:33:26 AM

Well, in the anonymous side of inexpensive crypto I have been focusing on Daps. They claim they have the tech to implement the world's first Trustless Masternode-powered fully-private blockchain. If they really make it it will be a game changer..
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:52:19 AM

I am a long investor of DeepOnion. I have had participated in the airdrop and earned a huge flow of money in that time.
However, I would not say it will perform same as Monero. Reaching $100 is far away. There's a lot of reason. DeepOnion is an airdrop coin, a lot of people have had huge amount of coins which is why the price is still $0.30, if you are thinking of long term holding like 2 years or more, I think within that period, $20- $50 is easy.
However, do your own research.

I have both of these coins. Different people at different times accused of scam both of these coins. But no one has proven it so far. It is unlikely that they have the same strength as the Monero, but the potential is definitely there, ...even if all these coins are scams Grin. Teams are active, they are doing something, and projects will not die in the coming months, perhaps years.

If you accuse of fraud, provide evidence or don't blame them w/o proofs.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:00:47 AM

There's lots of reason why a said project will grow around this industry, if the team behind DeepOnion are ambitious same a like with those who's behind Monero project, there's nothing who can stop the potential that it will also follow  the track on how Monero succeed, learn more about your investment and keep yourself updated.

You can also check other projects with the same concept and see how it will be differ from the two coins that you mentioned.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:06:10 AM

look, that you cannot even guarantee every single crypto investment since it is not a risk free investment. every single trade made in the market have so many risks, so if you want, just expect ur investment will have the rise as monero coin.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:46:20 AM

Better research how much airdrop this coin has been given.

You might be buying an amount which is lower than those who got free coins. That will be unfair right?
Why would you buy it while some of the people just got it for free?

In my opinion, I wont invest with those types of coins.
Also, I though expensive coins is somewhere like ETH and Bitcoin. That will be a sure investment for a long run. Not even a little doubt for me.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:49:57 AM

I think people invest in monero because it's one of the first anonymous coins. This is very similar to the situation with bitcoin.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:58:52 AM

I am very sceptical about the anonymous crypto currencies, because unfortunately it seems like we are moving towards the regulations. The main problem now are still fraud projects that are spreading like rabbits.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:20:50 PM

Anonymous cryptocurrencies were a thing back in the day.Nowadays nobody cares about that feature.Everything is about making money and pump+dump.If privacy was the biggest feature,coins like monero should've been way popular than bitcoin and with a way higher price.
I really doubt that this deeponion coin will reach the monero price.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: