Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:44:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in anonymous cryptocurrencies  (Read 1353 times)
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:27:18 PM

i think if you invest in any coin if you have chosen it correctly then of course it will be a good advantage, there are many anonymous cryptocurrency that require you to always do good research, deeponion has good potential too and he moves up too when this of course has good potential for the future

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Erickan

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:33:20 PM

A project that provides too much via airdrop will there be good future? I don't always like projects that release too much airdrop and bounty, it shows the project lacks financial resources and must use airdrop to promote. a project with weak financial resources will be very difficult to succeed.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:33:49 PM

be careful is the most important thing for now, but if you are still interested in anonymous cryptocurrency,
make an opportunity that has a small or sufficient value. Don't make the entire asset into it.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:41:45 PM

Before we determine the choice of investment in cryptocurrency, we should understand its basic nature. Buy when the lowest price, in the hope of experiencing a rise in high prices. The point is very simple, namely looking for profit. What we need is intention, thoroughness, patience and effort. And of course must be prepared with all the risks that exist.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:45:54 PM

There are so many anonymous cryptocurrencies at the moment. If you're interested in checking out a couple you could try Horizen (formerly Zencash), any of the 'z' coins (like Zcash, Zclassic, Zcoin and so on) or veil which is a fairly new project.

I think people just put a lot of value in being able to send and spend without traceability, and a lot of projects are trying to make the most of that.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:48:34 PM

Began to invest in inexpensive anonymous cryptocurrency: deeponion. I try to buy it while the price is quite low. But the question arises whether she will rise in price as a monero? Or maybe it is worth looking at other anonymous cryptocurrencies? Now the demand for anonymous cryptocurrency is growing, but why only for monero? I want to hear the opinion of every investor.
We have that different choice and investing monero is not the last option we should have to take. We can't tell that Deeponion will grow more just like it happen to monero. But the fact that we are depending on the market demand, we can't exactly say that only monero did it will today. A lot of potential coin at CMC, maybe should have to take a look at them and find another coin that will give you more profits rather than of sticking into monero or deeponion.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:48:54 PM

You already mention monero and i idk if you already have a monero on your portfolio but if you dont have yet , i suggest you get one because monero is also a good anonymous coin and i think monero has more potential than compare to deeponion because on the past i have heard alot of negative feedbacks about the deep onion coin  .  if you want more , you can try zcash or zen coin  . its also an anonimous coin and its also quite popular .
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:52:17 PM

Previously I invested in Monero. Monero is now one of the most popular altcoins because of its very good growth lately. Why don't you invest in a definite altcoin like this monero. Why should you invest in an altcoin that is not yet clear in the future it will grow.

Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 03:38:08 PM

heard of this coin in 2018 where alot of people made money from the airdrop. its a good hodl for a very long term profiting. its one that will do well on the long run but it requires a lot of patience and follow up. as applicable also to other coins.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:45:22 PM

We don't know if deeponion can increase as monero because every altcoin will have the same opportunity to increase, especially when the bull market comes. I think that if you want to buy deeponion, you should analyze first as usual so you can get a low price and I think right now deeponion price was not too high to buy.

But for me, I invest in monero, and I do not yet buy deeponion, and perhaps if I can see the price can get down again, I think I will buy some amount of deeponion. But that will depend on how much the price can get down because it is not good to buy the coin if the price still up and down like today.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:00:28 PM

Began to invest in inexpensive anonymous cryptocurrency: deeponion. I try to buy it while the price is quite low. But the question arises whether she will rise in price as a monero? Or maybe it is worth looking at other anonymous cryptocurrencies? Now the demand for anonymous cryptocurrency is growing, but why only for monero? I want to hear the opinion of every investor.
I used to do it as well, I invested into something called xspectre if I am not wrong, it has been a while since I took a look at it and I personally can tell you it doesn't really have that much difference from any other coin in terms of how it goes up and down. The one I invested was going down when the whole market went down and was going up when the whole market went up so the fact that it was a privacy coin had nothing to do with the coins price.

Of course, there is more chances to develop the coin because the more privacy oriented it becomes the more attention it can get from people looking for privacy and ever since I stopped checking out the coin they built even more stuff but after all of that the reality is that the coin itself wasn't that different from any other coin for a regular investor.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:49:00 PM

If the project proves that their coin is better or at least on par with Monero, then the price should go up. However, this may not happen, sometimes this market is unpredictable.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:29:07 PM

Anonymity is the main reason of cryptocurrencies to get popular in very short and so anonymous coins will always have a special place in the future if cryptocurrency is going to be the payment system in future but not all the kinds will take a place so just by the right coin or you will face losses.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:05:16 AM

Maybe what you mean is privacy coin right? Monero is the very first privacy coin out there. But last month of March, Ive joined in this project called veil and they are really an amazing new coin. They have features of hybrid protocol that can let you stake anf mine simultaneously. I wonder if you have time to check this in youre prospect list.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:51:36 AM

I would keep my distance on those anonymous crypto for good. It's okay for a short term trade but not for long term. It's very clear that the US government or the SEC and kept stating the fact that the full anonymity is what they don't approved. Those coins will just be banned in the future.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:55:38 AM

Right now, i am just invest on coin with good prospect. I dont care about anonymous coin or not. Anonymous coin like monero is good and could reach highest price again but i will not limited my view only on monero because there is a lot coin and could give us profits.
snowblack

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:15:22 AM

In my opinion, the investment trend is now on the IEO and the token of crypto exchange like binance or houbi. These crypto exchanges have quite effective marketing strategies.

nothing in here!
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:37:42 AM

Deep onion comparing to monero? don't compare oranges and apples.

They may be the same as anonymous crypto but there's a lot of scam accusations about deeponion. It's better for you to look closely and stick to Monero instead of being interested with deep onion.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:56:01 AM

You already mention monero and i idk if you already have a monero on your portfolio but if you dont have yet , i suggest you get one because monero is also a good anonymous coin and i think monero has more potential than compare to deeponion because on the past i have heard alot of negative feedbacks about the deep onion coin  .  if you want more , you can try zcash or zen coin  . its also an anonimous coin and its also quite popular .
Monero is not bad anonymous coin and has been pretty much in the news lately. According to an analysis, the price is likely to touch $120 in the end of 2019 and maybe early than that. The current price is great for those who have been having the anonymous coin owned at a low cost of investment. So yeah, if you do not have one already, you need to have one.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:58:10 AM

Deep onion comparing to monero? don't compare oranges and apples.

They may be the same as anonymous crypto but there's a lot of scam accusations about deeponion. It's better for you to look closely and stick to Monero instead of being interested with deep onion.

of course monero will always better than deeponion mate
and if somebody talk about deeponion better than monero, i'm sure he is a bag hodlers from deeponion,
basicly cryptocurrency created because we need more privacy in all transactions activity, thats why anonymous crypto will be a good choice for us

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████