Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:12:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in anonymous cryptocurrencies  (Read 1351 times)
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:13:06 PM

Began to invest in inexpensive anonymous cryptocurrency: deeponion. I try to buy it while the price is quite low. But the question arises whether she will rise in price as a monero? Or maybe it is worth looking at other anonymous cryptocurrencies? Now the demand for anonymous cryptocurrency is growing, but why only for monero? I want to hear the opinion of every investor.
I don't trust anonymous cryptocurrencies.I really have nothing to hide.If we discard this component and look at anonymous cryptocurrencies through the prism of only profit,then most likely deeponion is a promising coin.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:21:55 PM

monero is good as it has become a major crypto so it is more safe when you want more privacy and trust in crypto as there is manipulation in market. Other privacy crypto may not able to get user attention and they don't have big community around them to protect the price.
Lagonda

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:56:08 PM

Investing in anonymous cryptocurrencies in long term is tricky, I think. Crypto enthusiasts and black market dwellers love anonymous coins but governments specially hate them, much hater than other coins. So many anonymous but I only see XMR, ZEC or Komodo valuable. Don't fall for anonymous-hyped trash coins like XVG.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:00:31 PM

monero is good as it has become a major crypto so it is more safe when you want more privacy and trust in crypto as there is manipulation in market. Other privacy crypto may not able to get user attention and they don't have big community around them to protect the price.

yes, the lack of attention to anonymous cryptocurrency has made its growth not as good as Monero, which already has many fans, so as long as the coin has high popularity, the coin will definitely have the ability to soar

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Sonik33

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:01:59 PM

Honestly, I don't like buying anonymous crypto currencies. Buying anonymous crypto currencies means putting ourselves at risk of loss and poverty. In my opinion, it's better to buy crypto currencies that are clearly potential and have a good name on the market. Buying unclear crypto currencies is like waiting for an uncertain hope. We must have a smart strategy in playing crypto currencies so that we are not trapped in unprofitable anonymous coins. However, each person has their own right to buy the coins they want, even though they include anonymous crypto currency coins.
Flux0z

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:23:35 PM

I have no doubt that privacy coins will be a big hit once regulation hits at FULL force.

Look into XSN who are building the first multi currency wallet with TOR-integration. This means that your IP can't be traced on the blockchain. Mimblewimble will be added later this year, which will make all your transactions completely anon.
1-click lightning transactions will be added as well to the wallet - This means that once UDST moves to lightning you can tether up inside your own wallet for a FRACTION of the cost you're paying in transaction fees to centralized exchanges right now.

Let that sink in fellas Wink
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:34:47 PM

Began to invest in inexpensive anonymous cryptocurrency: deeponion. I try to buy it while the price is quite low. But the question arises whether she will rise in price as a monero? Or maybe it is worth looking at other anonymous cryptocurrencies? Now the demand for anonymous cryptocurrency is growing, but why only for monero? I want to hear the opinion of every investor.
I think you are too brave to take big speculation. You dare to invest in new coins that cannot even determine whether the coin can be a good coin or not. but I hope your speculations on the new altcoin can get profit. Good luck

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:48:33 PM

I, once think to invest in deeponion as the popularity in the community is really high.
Though there are many comments that the project is a scam which lead me to not to join them.

It might be something like monero or it may a fall and a lose to investors. nobody knows until it happen.
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:52:07 PM

Monero is better in my own view because xmr has better community support and no rumour of scam like deeponion and if you are looking for a better secured anonymous coin better check out veil project ,still new but more anonymous than monero
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:58:30 PM

Completely anonymous tokens are a big part of this industry but I can imagine a lot of difficulties when it comes to the mass adoption. All governments can accept BTC or ETH but would have big problems with such coins as Monero.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:29:56 PM

we had lots of trusted currencies are available to invest in Crypto field then why we can do anonymous investment on an own cryptocurrency and it will be not necessary for everyone if anyone want to try some trial in his life then it will be useful if he had the luck in the future.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:34:22 PM

It is hard to decide what is the best choice. If investing into old estabilished altcoins like Monero, Dash or Zcash.
Or finding a new promising privacy coins like Grin or Beam, that has better technology but less users. The decision is something like Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.  Smiley
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:06:35 PM

Given the extent to which centralization begins to receive, and the abundance of centralized coins on the market, it can be concluded that in the future anonymous cryptocurrencies will be an island of freedom. So it’s better to invest in such coins right now.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:08:28 PM

An issue is that even Monero coin itself is in a low state of value
And I want to guess so are other altcoins due to the recent bull

Deflationary tokens are quick bets; if you can do it right
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:14:44 PM

It is hard to decide what is the best choice. If investing into old estabilished altcoins like Monero, Dash or Zcash.
Or finding a new promising privacy coins like Grin or Beam, that has better technology but less users. The decision is something like Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.  Smiley

That's very difficult to think all about investing to those promising coins but old. I just wonder to invest on those small valued coins and yet having bigger community. Possible growth for the future price could be booming if their crypto approach isn't going to hype the market. Unlike those previous old coins that has huge profitable gains, but possible hype could arise when there's increasing demand.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:24:04 PM

By anonymous cryptocurrency you mean privacy coins right.  I'm a fan of privacy coins but stopped holding for long term after one I was holding got delisted on Bittrex and price dipped massively. Monero remains king of privacy coins but some newer ones portray dual consensus algorithm and zerocoin protocol,  not focusing solely  on privacy but also speed and reduced fees. The likes of GRIN .

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:01:17 PM

In investing, all you do is to take risks. You do not know what will happen in future but you anticipate that things will turn out to be well. Don't invest all your money in one coin, you can spread your investment among five or more coins. This way some loses will be covered up for.

Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 10:17:19 PM

Well, you misunderstood how to invest in Crypto, you care about what the project is. Even if we look at Monero and DeepOnion in the same category, of course these two things have essentially different interests. If there are indeed 2 coins that are almost the same, it's better to choose those who have better volumes / larger communities.

Each of them was in a different level.

Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:24:04 PM

Anonymous coins are the true identities of decentralized coin, because they bring out the real qualities and picture of anonymity.
Although, anonymous coins are of different forms with different features. Monero was among the first set of anonymous coins. We are beginning to see more of them these days.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:43:28 PM

Investing in crypto doesn't matter whether it is anonymous or not. What is needed is the crypto community to accept it and use it. Binance exchange is a good example; when it came, there were already some existing exchanges but when they introduced their coin and trade fees reduced to 50% when charged in their native coin, people liked it and used it for that purpose and price began to rise up and up till we see now. It's all about the community accepting your ideas and using your coins. As i do say, every crypto can be used to pay for goods and services but that is not the case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: