Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:07:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VITE coin - worth to invest?  (Read 329 times)
Tytanowy Janusz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:12:26 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2019, 12:29:15 PM by Tytanowy Janusz

Yesterday i was testing VITE coin top 250 CMC, vite homepage and its mobile wallet. Have you heard about it?

I have transferred airdrop tokens few times and it was complete free. While transferring you can choose if you want to pay via proof of work (your mobile phone is computing for network for about 3 seconds and that's it) or quota (staking coins to earn for transfers). I've never seen anything like that. Free transfer of tokens after 3 second computing with mobile phone. Did i miss altcoin that did that before?

Firstly i was only interested in its airdrop (which is great BTW). But now i'm seriously thinking about investing in it especially if they are about to launch their exchange (ViteX) which if after beta tests. (its high risk asset - top 250 CMC, so i would not put more than 1% of my portfolio. Coin in 70% down from listing on CMC price (alt/btc price) so its quite good entry point. Tradable on bittrex, okex).

Leave for feedback here. I'm really interested in what you guys think about this coin. If you want to test mobile app you can download it via links from my signature (together with free coins).

giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:10:30 PM

Yesterday i was testing VITE coin top 250 CMC, vite homepage and its mobile wallet. Have you heard about it?

I have transferred airdrop tokens few times and it was complete free. While transferring you can choose if you want to pay via proof of work (your mobile phone is computing for network for about 3 seconds and that's it) or quota (staking coins to earn for transfers). I've never seen anything like that. Free transfer of tokens after 3 second computing with mobile phone. Did i miss altcoin that did that before?

Firstly i was only interested in its airdrop (which is great BTW). But now i'm seriously thinking about investing in it especially if they are about to launch their exchange (ViteX) which if after beta tests. (its high risk asset - top 250 CMC, so i would not put more than 1% of my portfolio. Coin in 70% down from listing on CMC price (alt/btc price) so its quite good entry point. Tradable on bittrex, okex).

Leave for feedback here. I'm really interested in what you guys think about this coin. If you want to test mobile app you can download it via links from my signature (together with free coins).

Worth every bit of it. Their Roadmap looks packed with a lot to come including the ViteX exchange. Note that the market cap is still below 20m dollars. Its a must buy for me. I hope there will be a quarterly burn

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
masyveonk

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:18:13 PM

VITE is a very promising project, in which I personally invested and am already in the plus side, it is clear that the developers are working on and improving the project every day

Tytanowy Janusz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:17:09 PM

VITE is a very promising project, in which I personally invested and am already in the plus side, it is clear that the developers are working on and improving the project every day

When did you bought it? For now on i'm only collecting airdrop, refferal, voting mainnet coins. Still thinking about buing ETH tokens from bittrex. But as far as i know KYC is required on bittrex.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:17:26 PM

I felt you have done necessary due diligence with analysis you made, you are more than convince it's a coin with huge prospect follow your due diligence and invest in vite coin.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 05:34:54 PM

it's likely still worth investing, but it's better if you wait even longer, because isn't the airdrop event still running, and of course there are still many who will sell vite instantly, after a dump due to airdrop, maybe that's the time.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 05:57:35 PM

I really didn't heard about this but maybe on long run you can get some profit and this will bring you some profit. But will take a lot of time until a bull run will come to help the price grow.
MedvedevVasilyS

Activity: 854
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:12:02 PM

This coin has already made a few jumps in its price. I think that in the long term this project can make a profit, but remember that there is no guarantee

★    $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest   ★
███████ [    https://bitsler.com    ] ███████
★   $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest   ★
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:51:14 PM

I participated in their airdrop, I check and I have been staked 250 tokens. How much is the withdrawal fee from okex? and must I leave my wallet open and online for the coin stalking? I long have the android version of the wallet. Thank you very much.

Leema
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:51:36 PM

Vite is worth investing for a long term. Heard there will be a main net launching soon. But the few times i have been in the group and follow it up. It's worth investing.

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:56:34 PM

I also heard about Vite coin for the first time thanks to airdrop. But for me it is complicated, something like EOS or Tron. I would like to stake my airdrop coin, but I do not know how the staking system works, may I vote someone or?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Grishanya1234

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:10:18 PM

I believe that this project is quite promising because I personally tested their wallet and I can say with confidence that everything works as well in the wallet there is a free distribution of tokens for which special thanks to the project.
Tytanowy Janusz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:19:08 PM

I also heard about Vite coin for the first time thanks to airdrop. But for me it is complicated, something like EOS or Tron. I would like to stake my airdrop coin, but I do not know how the staking system works, may I vote someone or?

Yep you can vote for nodes and earn few cents from that daily. Are you still collecting daily airdrops? Did you manage to get more than 50 vite in single one?
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:26:48 PM

It's the very first time I'm hearing about that concept. The POW or POS for making the transaction is a good thing for users and it does actually works. Why don't other have looked into it.
I've downloaded the app, it seems like a multi coin wallet. Hope I'll too get some airdrop coins to start with.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:01:21 PM

I have some and got them from the bounty prize and it looks like their mainnet tokens after entering the dex exchange they have the possibility that the price will still follow erc version vite tokens that have been circulating but I hope erc version tokens already registered on big market will get an upgrade to mainnet version token and that would make price not go down in my opinion.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:45:49 AM

Upon seeing this thread, I search in VITE coin. It's been doing nice with the market today. It has a total of 36% increase for the last 30 days; though its last 7 days is a bit negative. Let's how will it perform for the next days to see if this is a good investment or just a pump.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:02:51 AM

Upon seeing this thread, I search in VITE coin. It's been doing nice with the market today. It has a total of 36% increase for the last 30 days; though its last 7 days is a bit negative. Let's how will it perform for the next days to see if this is a good investment or just a pump.

Yes indeed Vite is a good coin but I'm still waiting for mainnet to finish and this is still under development whether after mainnet the price will go up?
Tytanowy Janusz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:59:30 AM

Yes indeed Vite is a good coin but I'm still waiting for mainnet to finish and this is still under development whether after mainnet the price will go up?
In most cases price pump for about a month before mainnet (in good market condition), then dump 30% after mainnet and then continue to grow or dump further (depends on the quality of coin). So if you would like to earn on mainnet it is good time to buy it now. You can also collect mainnet tokens from various activities (like daily airdrop)
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:08:39 PM

Recently I have heard a lot about this coin, but now I prefer not to invest in it. so far I have added her to the watch list in coinmarket

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Simple_Plan

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:13:31 PM

~snip~
It's funny that you're wearing Vite's signature and you doubt its worthiness. Well I don't think they'd succeed with ViteX exchange. It's just a marketing tweak. Doubt? Look how Wave or Kyber Network is struggling with its DEX. But I'm sure Vite community will be hyped when the DEX launched. Try to buy Vite at low price and sell out just before its DEX's debut. Good luck.

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: