Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:55:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Token LEO of Bitfinex Exchange have the potential as BNB?  (Read 320 times)
bounty.nvm (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:11:02 PM

The Bitfinex trading platform announced on Friday 17 May that they have plans to authorize the trading of the LEO coin on May 20.

What do you think about this and whether LEO has the potential to grow like BNB? Let's discuss it together
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:18:18 PM

LEO are also a buyback scheme so it could be profitable if bought in the ICO but again we know what bittrex is going through and why it issed the coins at this time.
With its funds frozen by many authoriites and it's Tether lablled as scam by many, this could be the exit plan for the famous site.
If you have an positive attitude, bitfinex still seem to be a profitable business and it's buy back would surely make the price of coin rise.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:35:10 PM

The Bitfinex trading platform announced on Friday 17 May that they have plans to authorize the trading of the LEO coin on May 20.

What do you think about this and whether LEO has the potential to grow like BNB? Let's discuss it together

Of course, Bitfinex is a large and long-standing exchange in this market. They are the first company to put the stable coin concept into the market, LEO has quickly raised $ 1 billion to show that LEO's potential is huge.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:54:41 PM

well, this token very interesting.
have a high enthusiasm from people,as far i see the data based on ico drops the fund raised is 100% so that be 1bln usd
what a huge money, no one like this before as far i know,and it came from private sale.

about the topic, we still cant see its going to bnb V2,altough like that, about sale very private i think the team choose the huge investor for avoid some collapse.
and more interesting fact its total token is pure 100% so that mean no team or company will hold the token,also as i see on whitepaper,no lockup period.
so lets see what will happen next.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:33:38 PM

LEO and BNB are very serious cryptomonettes with great potential.  Bitfinex and Binance are world-famous cryptocurrency exchanges.  Today it is difficult to make any predictions about who will take the leading position.  Time will tell.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 06:08:30 PM

Bitfinex asks 25k $ for opening an account which is impossible for most of us.

Even it has huge potential, it is beyond my reach. But if the change their policy, i would like to buy some.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:22:59 PM

Of course, Bitfinex is a large and long-standing exchange in this market. They are the first company to put the stable coin concept into the market, LEO has quickly raised $ 1 billion to show that LEO's potential is huge.

1 billion dollars???

That is overkill.

It has potential but bnb was great because it started with a small market cap. Also i don't trust bitfinex at all for their shadiness with tether.

||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:32:56 PM

Bitfinex has a shaky past but also one of the biggest crypto exchanges. I can't be sure to invest or nut but let's check their cons and pros.

Pros:

They are one of the biggest crypto exchanges,
Token has a buyback/burn scheme which will constantly drop circulating amount.

Cons:

They have a shaky history mostly about tether which was backed %75 if i remember correctly.
They raised too much money and the token will have a huge market cap already.
25.000$ portfolio for opening an account.

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:47:38 PM

LEO can´t hit BNB market cappitalization because BNB coin is a coin and will be used on Binance Chain and as a fee on Binance DEX. While LEO token is another token created in a hurry to cover Bitfinex losses.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
||bit

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:04:33 PM

LEO can´t hit BNB market cappitalization because BNB coin is a coin and will be used on Binance Chain and as a fee on Binance DEX. While LEO token is another token created in a hurry to cover Bitfinex losses.

I don't think BNB coin is valuable because of binance dex. Their value comes from ieo success (which i also getting pumped from cz and i think it will burst at some point) and bnb hold is a must to join that ieo's. Most of the traders holding bnb for paying less fees. But the value comes from people who want to take a piece of ieo's, 100 bnb means 1 ticket. Binance dex is promising but not a sure thing. So far volume is very low and also we don't know it will be a success or not. I agree LEO sale is for covering losses but it doesn't need a dex for becoming valuable.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:21:26 PM

Why I should buy LEO? Holding LEO tokens generate a passive income, or they offer token burning? If yes, then it could have real value backed by Bitfinex´s profit.  Smiley

Grishanya1234

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:26:22 PM

Of course, considering how much money they donated, then of course there will be a lot of excitement around this token and the price will go up considerably. You just need to find an entry point and just buy them for a long time since this token has a great potential for development.
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 08:04:51 PM

LEO is new and yet to get the exposure and demand that binace coin has. It's a relatively new coin and don't have much capitalization yet so the comparison is not necessary. It's only until it starts getting popular and the market demands for it with IEO coming on board with massive success. Then can it start moving up. Not even getting near BNB this year and even the next. So Kuch goes into Exchange coins.

raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:12:37 PM

Why not? Most likely it could happen like the BNB. We know that Digifinex is also an active exchange and has a large volume. But it will take quite a long time, possibly above 2020. That's according to my analysis and theory.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Blakells

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:47:36 AM

Why not? Most likely it could happen like the BNB. We know that Digifinex is also an active exchange and has a large volume. But it will take quite a long time, possibly above 2020. That's according to my analysis and theory.

How do you figure that? I found a way to buy LEO on a smaller exchange with a good price with zero KYC. My only fear is that it will never get listed on binance, or any other big exchange because of KYC or something. But I think overall its going to go up, especially once they start buying and burning the tokens.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:21:08 PM

Binance dex is promising but not a sure thing. So far volume is very low and also we don't know it will be a success or not.

well, on this cases , its same like EOS and TRON also XLM dex.
still have no good future. recently i buy some their token on their dex exchange, and walla .
whales scared me.

Why I should buy LEO? Holding LEO tokens generate a passive income, or they offer token burning? If yes, then it could have real value backed by Bitfinex´s profit.  Smiley

as far i know , yes indeed.
they have schedule about burning events on ifinex.
"On a monthly basis iFinex and its affiliates will buy back an amount of LEO from the market
equal to a minimum of 27% of the consolidated gross revenues of iFinex from the previous month, in perpetuity until no tokens are in commercial circulation. Repurchases will be made at
then-prevailing market rates. LEO tokens used to pay fees may also be burned"

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:25:22 PM

Just look at the capitalization of the leo project and you will understand, that it is unbelievable to have as strong growth as BnB. But I also don't like BnB as well as CZ
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:03:02 PM

what are the main advantages of LEO token ?
||bit

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:22:53 PM

what are the main advantages of LEO token ?

It works for fee reduction while trading or withdrawing and ieo's would be joined with it. They are strictly copying bnb's features it seems. Also, like binance they will buy some with their profits and will burn them so supply will drop.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:45:04 PM

This is just like comparing both exchanges or rather the team within both exchanges. Taking a look at Binance, you will agree with me that the team is up and doing, with that in mind, LEO from Bitfinex will have or be better than BNB is the team puts in extra effort to make sure the goals and objectives are met. The space is now competitive and only the best keeps gaining attention.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: