Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:39:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WISE INVESTMENT  (Read 740 times)
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:57:55 AM

Most people prefer to invest in Bitcoin because they consider it the safest cryptocurrency. I think that at the right moment they are right, but I do not think that Bitcoin will bring more profit than altcoins.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 01:25:45 AM

Yes I agree. All we know that bitcoin is the most popular and powerful crypto in this industry. Even that there are so many down or price fall it can stay alive for a decade and I think this is a good foundation of a good investment. And it is a very progressive coin all we see it's progress.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 03:07:37 AM

Yes this time nor for altcoins bull, This time is only the bullrun for bitcoin and ethereum. We know that the price of altcoins decreases with bitcoin price increases just now it's going to be noticeabl. So you can keep invest Bitcoin, Ethereum but if you want altcoins then you should need more panic time.
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 03:10:55 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2019, 03:27:09 AM by libert19

Bitcoin is safe investment but for returns invest in alt coins. Altcoin season shall come sooner or later, and returns will be much better than hodling BTC.

Altcoins have more risk but more reward.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sharon121212

Activity: 280
Merit: 215

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:18:09 AM

The fake and mismanaged initial coin offering altcoins has dealt the altcoins productiveness a great blow. Investors are looking away from altcoins if they are not part of the very few top once.
I was once following a great altcoin project from its initially coin offering stage the project had an amazing concept and the organisers were genuine and hard work but after ico the price is still low over four months on, this is the fate of the new breed of altcoin due to investors skepticism.
Stake13

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:20:39 AM

Good point that Bitcoin is the best investment so far and yet it us really a fact. But ethereum well also do its project  as well. So bitcoin is no wonder, just buy in the right time and sell it also in the right time so you might gain a good profit. But for me, in additional to btc and the eth there are also alot of project in tje market that can be good also as the btc and this is the dencoin tjat can make it also be probable to have a good duture of investing.
Nickz46

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:25:42 AM

You said it right that bitcoin has the most capable of offering goodness for the investors. As well as the ethereum, but never closes door for any other project like dencoin and many more because they can also offer good things to the newbie that makes them to have a profitable investment. So in this case, we really have to be wise in choosing good projects.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:04:54 AM

I think the best coin to HODL is still bitcoin ,65% of my money are in bitcoin and the rest on altcoins like ETH and LTC ,gone are the days when you will see 2000% of altcoins ,bullrun has been around for months now and altcoins aren't favouring that much,they will be profitable but not just like 2017 pump

Yes it is, no doubt that bitcoin is the safest asset that we can be purchased. I think bitcoin will pump the same again like in 2017 however lots of rumors that some company are leaving the digitial currency, I find it, absurd cause this is probably a fud to create so investors woulndt go in for btc.  Bull run is inevitable and everyone knows it. I think its only a matter of time before the bull spike hit the market again.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 05:18:29 AM

I think the best coin to HODL is still bitcoin ,65% of my money are in bitcoin and the rest on altcoins like ETH and LTC ,gone are the days when you will see 2000% of altcoins ,bullrun has been around for months now and altcoins aren't favouring that much,they will be profitable but not just like 2017 pump
Maybe you are some kind right with your opinion. Everybody has a different opinion regarding what crypto is the best for investment but I see bitcoin is more expensive than any other altcoins at the top of the coin market cap ranking which are more cheaper. If the bull run happens to make you 2000% then you can make more profit in cheaper altcoins than bitcoin.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:28:30 AM

Maybe you are some kind right with your opinion. Everybody has a different opinion regarding what crypto is the best for investment but I see bitcoin is more expensive than any other altcoins at the top of the coin market cap ranking which are more cheaper. If the bull run happens to make you 2000% then you can make more profit in cheaper altcoins than bitcoin.
But I took the chance. I have almost nothing in bitcoin. Of course, this is a risk that is clearly visible from my results (-80%). However, the potential of altcoins still is greater, I think.

PaoAj

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:31:53 AM

Good decision on having more than 50% of your portfolio to Bitcoin and have the rest be scattered around eth and other alts. That's how I'm positioning myself too. Though I'm still not stopping on looking at upcoming projects that has huge potential in the IEO market. Many hidden gems are still out there and I got about 10% of holdings to a digital collectible/NFT project that is very trending right now, except that this has AR. And especially that we're on the start of the bull run, having btc and different other alts will get you in good shape.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2145

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 06:52:28 AM

My suggestion would be to put the majority of your money in Bitcoin, and the rest in coins, not ERC-20 tokens. If you like ERC-20 tokens, you might be better of to invest in Ethereum.
Be careful with low liquidity or small market coins since you will not be able to exit if it gets delisted.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:16:33 AM

Its a wise investment indeed, every investors should be wise enough to have more bitcoin in there disposal than any other altcoins ,its more trusty and less risky

whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:22:27 AM

My suggestion would be to put the majority of your money in Bitcoin, and the rest in coins, not ERC-20 tokens. If you like ERC-20 tokens, you might be better of to invest in Ethereum.
Be careful with low liquidity or small market coins since you will not be able to exit if it gets delisted.
from the advice you gave, I see you are using a safe trading method and prefer to avoid the risk rather than face the risk, indeed your method for long-term trading is safer but the benefits you get will be very long because it applies long-term trading and safe trading.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:44:21 AM

To some extent you are right, but in general I am not agreeable because in order to make good money on the cryptocurrency market, you must invest in several tokens, and bitcoin dominates the market, but this does not mean that you can make good money on it.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:46:34 AM

I think the ERC-20 token is still feasible to invest because not all ERC-20 tokens are bad and there are still many at high prices with erc20

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:12:43 AM

Thats wise indeed, if you buy bitcoin when its price around 5k$ then you got your best profit then. I think also bitcoin will follow the trend last 2017 thats why its really recommended to hold bitcoin. Price will be higher and higher and nothing is impossible when bull run hit again.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:18:01 AM

I have invested 80% of the money I have with Bitcoin because in my opinion bitcoin is the safest place to invest and 15% I invest ETH and 5% on other altcoins

BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 09:05:06 AM

Bitcoin is not the safest but the risk on it is lower compare to other altcoin
as long as your more than 50% in bitcoin on your porfolio its a good strategy

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:19:24 AM

I agree with OP said that bitcoin still the best investment in cryptocurrency although bitcoin have a big risk in the short-term. But in the long-term, bitcoin will work perfectly and will give a big profit to us, and that is why bitcoin still be the best investment. But altcoin will be the next investment that could give a big profit too, but it depends on what altcoin that we have.

There are so many altcoin lists in the market, and we are difficult to find which the right coin to invest, but as long as you can choose from the top 100 coin list in the CMC, I think you can make a big profit too. From the 100 coin list, you can reduce the list until it can be top 20 coin or top 15 coin list so you can buy all of the 15 coins and hold it for a while.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████