Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:54:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can a small Altcoin bring to the gaming/streaming industry? [OPCX]  (Read 333 times)
CryptoZoo911

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:50:49 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2019, 07:18:14 AM by CryptoZoo911

This project is run by a bunch of part time kids on the beach.  I mean come on, my blind grandma can do a better job than this group of misfits.  Over a year and nothing to show for?  Prove me wrong, I dare ya.
CryptoZoo911

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:39:30 AM

Yup, time to pack up boys and girls.  scam project...store is a lie, wallet updates is a myth and stakebot hahahaha, what a freaking joke town....over a year and what they got to show for?  a worthless dumb stakebot made in china, cheap ass pos breaks down more than a 10 year old pinto!  Great work team, great work....
CryptoZoo911

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:53:23 AM

Lol, like i said, this team is run by a bunch of  kids who don't give a shit and actually possess no real development skills, no leadership, no plan, no product, no sense of time and definitely no respect for investors.  Every time a deadline is missed and this happens 100% of the time, their reason is always the same, some team members were on vacation, lmao....pretty damn pathetic.  We all know the reason why, these kids have other projects that are more important to them.  OPC/X is like 10th on their list of urgency.  It's the black sheep and step child of the family.  Sad thing is, OPC/X actually has great potential if only these kids could buy a clue.  What a crying shame and one hell of a mess.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: