Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:48:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I hate Banks and love Bitcoin :->  (Read 8987 times)
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:34:49 PM

I have withdraw money via ATM bank on my country a week ago, Money aren't out from ATM but my balance got zero. because have trouble with conection while witdraw proses. then i go to bank and said this problem, so i have wait 14 day for get my money back, wtf.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:43:30 PM

I understand your feeling, mate, when enjoying your favorite program and you cannot, it is disappointing.
However, try to take the lesson from this, ever be late again to pay your bill  Grin Grin
And I also agree with you. payment with BTC may be great and easier, however, we realize that we cannot find them easily yet. Many companies still don't accept cryptocurrency as the payment method.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:08:18 PM

This is why we need Bitcoin payment everywhere! It is easy and very convenient for everyone! I am to use Payoneer which is linked with my bank account to buy goods from e-commerce websites or any kind of facebook ads! Payoneer takes 30 USD annual fee, which is a waste of money comparing with Bitcoin payment! Therefore sometimes Payoneer cut extra fees without knowing me! But If I use Bitcoin in these sectors, then there will be no tension for the extra fee or any authority! Payment will be smooth and confirmed It is decentralized, you don't need to call the customer care to resolve any issue, because, in Bitcoin, there will be no issue in payment! So, I hate bank and other digital USD too!

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:39:55 PM

I understand your feeling, mate, when enjoying your favorite program and you cannot, it is disappointing.
However, try to take the lesson from this, ever be late again to pay your bill  Grin Grin
And I also agree with you. payment with BTC may be great and easier, however, we realize that we cannot find them easily yet. Many companies still don't accept cryptocurrency as the payment method.

We will continue to face this problem once bitcoin is not yet adopted by the government because big merchants too won't start accepting bitcoin as a payment method.Hopefully the government would hear our side and realize that there is so much convenience on the side of the consumers if bitcoin will be already accepted as a mode of payment.

zee11225

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:47:44 PM

This is why we need more Bitcoin adoption in real life. If we can use BTC as our daily payment method, just think how our life will become easy and joyful! I hate the banks, Payoneer and other currency where they always cut the extra fee by knowing you or without knowing! So, BTC is the solution here! Though it's transaction speed needs to improve
I also like bitcoin, especially when the profits are very high, it's really fun. But after being withdrawn and becoming a fiat currency, one question appears where the money will be saved? Finally it was decided to be kept in the bank. Because money in the bank can be transferred to the child's account, the wife and pay for other needs.
I consider banks and bitcoin to be very important and a part of my life, because from both of them I undergo a profession that can increase family income.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 02:11:01 PM

As much as i share your view point and understand your frustration for not able to get back to your program on time, even btc too sometimes also face delays in transaction, sometimes btc confirmation can also delays, do for just this reason alone is not enough to overtook other aspect where banks are doing well.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:04:57 PM

I did not try to pay my monthly bill in bank transfer only in bitcoin and all my bill reflect less than an hour only and Im happy to use also bitcoin.

We are bless of having a bitcoinnbecause we can easily to pay a bill using my wallet that I used name is coins.ph.

My bank also not enroll to the online because it is prone to the hacker.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:39:05 PM

At first, I was thinking that you are differentiating the interest that your money could get when it is invested to Bitcoin instead of Bank. Well, I guess you have just pointed out one of the good reason why we need Bitcoin and how convenient it is as alternative mode of payment.
Satoshi Nakamoto is right when he invented Bitcoin, he stated that Bitcoin would be a great alternative mode of payment system.
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 09:31:48 PM

No matter how much we all live bitcoins, we will still use tradition banking. That's the real truth. You may need some daily funds to spend and bitcoin transaction fees will be much for those little expenses and as such may have to deal with banks for that. Bitcoin is a long term investment and it's always good to have some spare funds or cash to use.

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:53:44 PM

No matter how much we all live bitcoins, we will still use tradition banking. That's the real truth. You may need some daily funds to spend and bitcoin transaction fees will be much for those little expenses and as such may have to deal with banks for that. Bitcoin is a long term investment and it's always good to have some spare funds or cash to use.
For now,while bitcoin is not yet adopted by the government as a payment system,it's good to keep it as an investment knowing we can make big profits from it.And having banking transactions is still we have to make though it can sometimes delayed our transactions but still we have no choice but to deal with it.

Machine Funk

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:34:01 PM

For now,while bitcoin is not yet adopted by the government as a payment system,it's good to keep it as an investment knowing we can make big profits from it.And having banking transactions is still we have to make though it can sometimes delayed our transactions but still we have no choice but to deal with it.

Banking transactions still take far longer then bitcoin even on a bad day.

Or you can use altcoins.

At first, I was thinking that you are differentiating the interest that your money could get when it is invested to Bitcoin instead of Bank. Well, I guess you have just pointed out one of the good reason why we need Bitcoin and how convenient it is as alternative mode of payment.
Satoshi Nakamoto is right when he invented Bitcoin, he stated that Bitcoin would be a great alternative mode of payment system.

With bitcoin you are the bank, you do away with the need for a bank entirely.
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 12:45:25 AM

Bitcoin has a very remarkable technology in handling transactions. I am sure the Revolution industry of 4.0 will make it easy for all users transactions with blockchain.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:14:05 AM

Using bitcoin will be faster than you have use your money for paying you tv channel, by the way is better keep using money because will have lower price than bitcoin or using altcoin.
hbbrichdad
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:12:43 AM

I pay for my monthly satellite TV subscription with a bank transfer and for some obscure reason I forgot to pay it this month. I was still watching the World cup Cricket tournament, when a message popped up, saying that my account was in the arrears and they blocked my viewing.

I immediately logged into my internet Banking and checked my payment history and realized that I skipped that payment for some reason, so I made the payment and thought I would wait for a hour or two and then resume viewing. Noooot!

8 HOURS passed, I phoned the company and they informed me that the payment is not reflected on their system yet, so I waited another 4 hours and phoned them again. <still Nothing>

A whole 21 hours later the payment went through and I could continue viewing, but the match I wanted to see was finished.  Angry

If I paid with Bitcoin, this same payment would have taken less than 20 minutes at most, but unfortunately this Satelite provider does not accept Bitcoin payment for this service.  Angry

I relate to this situation, I've also experienced it in the duration of their service to reinstate the subscription. But there is also a mistake because overdue payments are usually in these companies they have rules and regulations so customers can fine-tune what to do.

Accepting a bitcoin as of payment is a great way because your time is not wasted and you can save on travel expenses to pay for any mothly subscription you have.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:59:47 AM

I also prefer bitcoin over bank. I used to pay my monthly electricity bills and loan payment through bitcoin and been doing this for months now. Good thing our local wallet has these features where you can make payment in just easy steps.

Online banking is convenient too but because of some account holders who lost their funds due to phising site I opted to switch to btc. However due to price increase, I might use cash now and hodl my bitcoin.

Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:04:59 AM

The whole system is all applicable to all banking system. The transaction have to show before granting your request,which is based on network service provider.  The goodness is that bitcoin is more efficient and fast to deliver
bubislav

Activity: 395
Merit: 102

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:20:47 AM

l have just read your post. l mind same with you it is big problem. l imagine that if we paid everything with BTC it would be amazing,but it isn't accepted to pay with BTC when it validates l don't hesitate to use everywhere. l have a slight feeling everything will be okey.

Leomarco

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 11:06:38 AM

besides because the transaction process is easier with bitcoin compared to the bank. bitcoin also provides price advantages that always go up and the increase is very high whereas if we save money in the bank our money will be deducted by admin fees and get a small interest.

dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:32:59 AM

Difference between banks and crypto, cypto for sending and receiving money instantly anywhere and anytime. There is no bank holiday. There are no national borders. There is no bureaucracy. Bitcoin gives users full control of their money.
if the bank is the main function of commercial banks is to collect funds from the public. Efforts to carry out these functions were carried out by issuing various financial products to save funds, ranging from savings, demand deposits, to deposits. Saving money in bitcoin is not subject to admin fees, whereas in the bank every month we have to pay the admin.
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 11:33:25 AM

for me I also hate banks because sometimes the support provided by banks is very long sometimes up to 2 weeks is resolved in the event of an obstacle, unlike cryptocurrency when we store bitcoin or other cryptocurrency and there is a support for them quickly and cryptocurrency is better because it doesn't charged monthly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: