Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:58:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I hate Banks and love Bitcoin :->  (Read 8987 times)
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:45:38 PM

Due to the centralized nature of the entire banking ecosystem, transactions are needed to be verified manually by the central bodies controlling the movement of funds. With blockchain technology and Bitcoin, transactions are peer to peer making it easier and simple for confirmation of any transactions made on the network within verification by an external body. Bitcoin and  cryptocurrencies make the world look smaller and connected.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 02:08:56 AM

No one loves the banks or the bankers. These people suck the lifeblood out of the hard working people and whenever they lose money due to their stupidity, the government steps in to reimburse the losses by spending the tax money. Here in India, the banks have been increasing charges for every small thing, including ATM withdrawals and issuing cheque books.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 02:22:26 AM

This is why bitcoin would help us alot if just the government will adopt it as payment method for every available services.
Bank and wire transfers takes 1-3 days of processing and when the transaction is done you still need to wait for few hours for the service the back lol.While in bitcoin the longest time you need to wait for a transaction to be confirmed is just about an hour.
Bitcoin is definitely a game changer in terms of speed and process of transactions but unfortunately, it will be hard for it to be accepted as a means of payment without any third party that will facilitate it because we know that Bitcoin is decentralized and with decentralization comes the fact that it is very volatile and its price continuously fluctuates, this kind of payment method is nightmare for merchants but I do hope that someday there will be some kind of solution to these issues. Cool
cipherhut

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 06:04:07 AM

Network error can occur in both payments but yes Banks server and Bitcoin servers are different and also Bitcoin has free global access where Banks gets restricted outside the border.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:52:04 PM

We are now in the world of technology, on like back 90s, base on the current banking system, no enough percent interest to compared Bitcoin, because BTC has more interest when trading or invasting towards the industrial, Therefore i hate bank, and they is no future value in dopping your money in the bank.

I will be not so strict with banks. They are needed as they proved their efficiency. Governments support them, so our money is protected. Cryptocurrencies are a great risk, although you can get here the better profit.
PowerSaev

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:55:22 PM

Good story things are going to have drastic changes within the next 25 years.
denasha92

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:49:42 PM

No one loves the banks or the bankers. These people suck the lifeblood out of the hard working people and whenever they lose money due to their stupidity, the government steps in to reimburse the losses by spending the tax money. Here in India, the banks have been increasing charges for every small thing, including ATM withdrawals and issuing cheque books.

the bank is a service company, so the slightest service rendered will be charged in order to increase fee-based income to them that they will use to cover the cost of issuance such as paying employees and other expenses. I think the banks will be disturbed and worried by the presence of bitcoin that can damage the market of their electronic money
lalacoin

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:55:18 PM

I pay for my monthly satellite TV subscription with a bank transfer and for some obscure reason I forgot to pay it this month. I was still watching the World cup Cricket tournament, when a message popped up, saying that my account was in the arrears and they blocked my viewing.

I immediately logged into my internet Banking and checked my payment history and realized that I skipped that payment for some reason, so I made the payment and thought I would wait for a hour or two and then resume viewing. Noooot!

8 HOURS passed, I phoned the company and they informed me that the payment is not reflected on their system yet, so I waited another 4 hours and phoned them again. <still Nothing>

A whole 21 hours later the payment went through and I could continue viewing, but the match I wanted to see was finished.  Angry

If I paid with Bitcoin, this same payment would have taken less than 20 minutes at most, but unfortunately this Satelite provider does not accept Bitcoin payment for this service.  Angry

Disadvantage of the centralized system. We will get there soon.
Lily_Olive

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:57:45 PM

I personally recommend  you to use Bitcoin.. i ever mostly use  bitcoin  rather than bank. Because  bank transaction  take 1 to 3 days alsmost.. so bitcoin  is best...
KacperBTCrypto

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:06:19 PM

i actually never had problem with sending money but i still prefer btc Wink
denasha92

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:17:25 PM

i actually never had problem with sending money but i still prefer btc Wink

I also prefer that has low transaction costs both locally and internationally and the shipping is fast such as bitcoin that do not have to pass through the bureaucracy of the banking organization complicated
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 06:00:14 PM

Your hate is appropriate on your situation. But unfortunately still we have to use Bank even we hate. Because most of organizations doesn't accept bitcoin, in a result we are unable to spend it directly even this is our favourite payment system. There is need third party on banking system and perhaps its need manual approval if you make transaction on another bank accounts. So this system is bit complicated. But on bitcoin payment system we don't need third party. Wondering some days we will able to use bitcoin everywhere.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
DES_MX

Activity: 216
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 06:46:58 PM

I believe the actual financial program continues to be a good hurdle for the clients, this will go too within the program associated with my personal nation, I love repayment along with bitcoin however in the nation we now have not really obtained repayment via bitcoin due to restricted system as well as amenities, ideally within a couple of years the nation is able to take bitcoin with regard to numerous obligations as well as help to make providers simpler in most element.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 06:55:43 PM

Banks will never support the cryptocurrencies which can be work independently. Recent days some of the banks are adopted XRP and some more cryptocurrencies but now emergence of many centralized coins may collapse the market.

Always keep support the decentralized marketplace to stay stronger for long time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:08:35 PM

Banks will never support the cryptocurrencies which can be work independently. Recent days some of the banks are adopted XRP and some more cryptocurrencies but now emergence of many centralized coins may collapse the market.

Always keep support the decentralized marketplace to stay stronger for long time.
It seems to me that the banking system will accept the modern rules of the game and will also participate in the cryptocurrency market not only as investors, but also as developers of cryptocurrencies and various projects.  For example, you can bring a project like Libra, which will combine up to 40 different resources, such as Western Union, which are engaged in money transfers in parallel with banks.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:44:30 PM

In my country, some online stores have already started accepting Bitcoin as payment for goods.  But I will not be in a hurry to give away my Bitcoin, since I have Big Hopes for increasing my bitcoin stocks price several times.  Thus, today I use paper money or bank cards, I will keep Bitcoin until better times.
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:39:02 PM

As I can see, we have companies with quite old technologies. It's not about bitcoin or crypto itself. For sure blockchain could be helped to resolve situations like that. If your company would have a smart contract to control your access to the tv. Soon companies will implement that technology, and we could get access in seconds back.

denasha92

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:50:03 AM

i love bitcoin and i don't hate bank.Yes,bitcoin has come to give us what bank cannot offer us, how many banks can engage us this way and pay us, bank job is not open to all on free criteria. but bitcoin is there with that.
While bank has its own special and inevitable advantage, there is no bitcoim ATM in my country yet, i use bank.

means we still need the bank though it is charged in the transaction. bitcoin and banks are indeed correlated, bitcoin can be used as a means for both short-term or long-term invest while we need banks to convert bitcoin into cash through ATM or other bank services. so it is better we look positively to the bank of and bitcoin.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:21:48 AM

In my country, some online stores have already started accepting Bitcoin as payment for goods.  But I will not be in a hurry to give away my Bitcoin, since I have Big Hopes for increasing my bitcoin stocks price several times.  Thus, today I use paper money or bank cards, I will keep Bitcoin until better times.

I don't see the sense of not using bitcoin for online transaction when it could give you convenience.
The coin is valuable but for daily needs, you don't have to spend what you are suppose to save, just buy bitcoin with your fiat and then enjoy. That's easy...

Not because we believe bitcoin will grow we will not allow ourselves to spend it when it's possible to convert our money anytime.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:57:46 AM

During this period, there is practically no infrastructure for using cryptocurrency as a means of payment.  Of course, with the exception of some countries and some online resources.  But I want to draw the attention of users to the fact that even using Bitcoin transactions is possible only between users of cryptocurrency.  And if we want to transfer funds, for someone from a larger audience, here we cannot do without a banking system, because Bitcoin community is not very big yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: