Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:59:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto Hunter Augmented Reality Game Soft Release Set  (Read 895 times)
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 07:13:15 AM

THe team at SWYFT Official is pleased to announce that the soft release of the Crypto Hunter Augmented reality will occur on June 3rd on the Apple App Store for all compatible iOS devices. This milestone marks a huge achievement for the project team, with 20 coins available in the game including: LUX, GIN, XSN, MIDAS, Phore, XDNA, FROST, and CDZC. We also include non-masternode coins like BTC, ETH, and LTC in the game play!

As you can see, the Swyft team has targeted top-quality Masternode projects, and has already achieved a high level of success, and coins not listed in the game can contact the project team via the Discord for additional information and requirements for listing.

What is the Crypto Hunter Game? 
Developed by Swyft (SATC coin), Crypto Hunter is here to deliver a fun educational experience in helping users with masternode set ups, tools, and sharing community apps/videos all through its gameplay while also connecting businesses to the touch point of everyday users through the Apple Store and Google Play.

The fun part is in gameplay, collecting denomination value of each coin in AR game play much like Pokemon Go, but also being able to learn about the coin and project you are collecting and the ROI it provides through a https://masternodes.online/ API integration. Crypto Hunter aims to not only enhance current community footfall, but track and help grow each coin and community listed within its gameplay.

Crypto Hunter provides a safe environment that allows users the ability to find and collect Digital Assets in Augmented Reality. Each coin appearing in Crypto Hunter has been individually enhanced in vector-crisp 3D for maximum stimulation and enjoyment. User have the ability to be able to Withdraw Digital Assets to a local wallet through the setting option.

How Does the Game Work?
The concept of the game is to turn Players into Investors by Educating them on the masternode world, tools needed and where to get started.
This is done by way of pop on in game play Videos and Advertisements.
These Educational cards will cover off but not limited to:
• Differences between Masternodes & Hardware Mining
• Local Wallet Setup
• VPS Setup
• Dedicated Hosting Platforms (I.E https://host.swyft.network/) 1 Click setup
• Exchanges
• Useful Community Engagement Tools (Telegram, Discord)
• Download Links (Github)
• Due diligence checking before Investing

How to Play Crypto Hunter?
1) App Users download the Crypto Hunter App for FREE
2) Set-up your account (Username – Email and Password Required only
3) On Login – Crypto Hunter will drop Digital Treasures within a 3mile radius of your location
4) Travel towards the treasure you find and stand within 10 metres from them
5) Press AR Mode in the Crypto Hunter App and point your camera to the treasure, then tap to collect
6) Enter Address in Settings and Withdraw from the Menu option (1 Click)

This could change the face of the Alt coin Market and add to the growth rate of projects that are pursuing large developments and want a larger or untapped Audience.

Crypto Hunter Game is On Preview Video
https://youtu.be/zkXZ-bIh478

Discord:
https://discord.gg/NHBSHqh

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/SatoshiCoin_

https://play.swyft.network/

Bitcoin Talk SWYFT Project ANN:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149296.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 03:56:47 AM

We are pleased to announce that #TheHuntIsOn! #CryptoHunter is live now on the App Store for iOS devices.
Android build is not too far behind. Link for the download is here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crypto-hunter/id1454772020?mt=8 and we have a Tweet out regarding here when you have time to check out! https://twitter.com/SatoshiCoin_/status/1135755070589374464 Happy Hunting.  Shout with any questions.
bitcoinXavy

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:49:40 PM

So still not answer question i make. where is hardware wallet? when is it come out. We are 2019 now. You make new direction and why you do this and when. when you become dev. all dev change names and face. are you old dev or new. when is it you become dev and how did you come dev. please tell me whatqualification are have to be a dev. i make presale for hardware wallet but is not coming. you make blockchain 3 times and not burn any coins now. company name change and people change and blockchain change. what is this? i am no sheep and i needing answer. to not make me answer you make new ANN on bitcointalk. why is this. why not keep original blog. original coin name is Satoshi Coin was i like best.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 04:31:47 AM

Hi, figured I would post the same reply on this thread as the ANN for you:
......this has been answered. As new dev we are not responsible for the actions of previous personal. It has been responded to... this malicious reposting is getting you and us nowhere. Since November the 20th we have delivered several products under our own personal funding. You are welcome to go elsewhere but a hardware wallet is not in our plan and by the look of the previous scope completely unachievable.
You are welcome to go elsewhere and sell up.  Our plan continues to move forward in the interest of current investors and interest.

Our most recent news is the ANN on our pending merger with BiFrost (FROST) coin here: https://medium.com/@stevekrohn/swyft-bifrost-announce-merger-25339e9e9250
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:49:00 AM

Hi, figured I would post the same reply on this thread as the ANN for you:
......this has been answered. As new dev we are not responsible for the actions of previous personal. It has been responded to... this malicious reposting is getting you and us nowhere. Since November the 20th we have delivered several products under our own personal funding. You are welcome to go elsewhere but a hardware wallet is not in our plan and by the look of the previous scope completely unachievable.
You are welcome to go elsewhere and sell up.  Our plan continues to move forward in the interest of current investors and interest.

Our most recent news is the ANN on our pending merger with BiFrost (FROST) coin here: https://medium.com/@stevekrohn/swyft-bifrost-announce-merger-25339e9e9250

Who is Javan liar person. I speak to peter everyday. He is be my friend. One day he sell to like. No no no. This is lie. When mike buy this. How. How much. When. Show proof. Then one day Peter discord is delete.

You R sheep Javan. Pls stop talk. You know nuthing.

Wer is Peter. Mike make u lie as well I seem.

Mike is best friend with Peter 4 years N they talk but now Peter missing. Why?

I want proof mike not take my presale money.

He make u lie. U not Dev. U  not talk to us.

I go somewhere else. U rude. U not dev. U quiet please.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 03:17:22 AM

Hi,
  I'm sorry you're upset Peter decided to leave. From what I understand he used the presale for SATC to fund the original three exchanges, MNO listing, etc. Mike told me Peter has gone back to China. Hope this answers your questions.
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:08:39 PM

Hi,
  I'm sorry you're upset Peter decided to leave. From what I understand he used the presale for SATC to fund the original three exchanges, MNO listing, etc. Mike told me Peter has gone back to China. Hope this answers your questions.

fund 3 exchnage. what u talk about. u know less than monkey. who make exchange. when. i never know he make exchange. i talk aboiut hardware wallet. is to put SATC in worldwide scale for everyone to see. now u say 3 exchnage.

so mike say this and that for you to say but he no say it. he toooo smart. he make monkey lie for him. i feel sorry you for. he make all moeny now and you talk about nuthing. mike play golf and u write on bitcoin talk. u no dev. did u make 1 euro since now.

mike say he moved to China. i want 2 now where he moved 2 and from where. i see no eveidence he moved or live in england. no persons move form england to china. i want invoice. i want proof mike not steal my money. i will ask police to seek this. i want see how he buy and from peter. peter is was livinbg SATC everyday from day1 and now new Dev is not good. he no caring for platform. he talk none to us. he lazy and do things afetr weeks of asking him.

so another blockchain. more stealing from me and us. another swap. u see who has how much i have again. Mike u have how many SATC. coin calld SATC but coin name is SWYFT. why this is for. mike has 5 million coin from 14 million supplly i think. he alway say he has milliuons of coins on discord.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 07:13:58 AM

No idea. I worked with Peter when he was running the project and he's been gone for a while now. I knew Peter before Mike. Ticker for the project will be changed on the swap and merge with FROST coin upcoming. Happy to address any issues you have if you DM on Telegram or Discord to help you find resolution. If its to find Peter, can't help you.
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 10:45:29 AM

No idea. I worked with Peter when he was running the project and he's been gone for a while now. I knew Peter before Mike. Ticker for the project will be changed on the swap and merge with FROST coin upcoming. Happy to address any issues you have if you DM on Telegram or Discord to help you find resolution. If its to find Peter, can't help you.

if u work with peter . tell  why he sell and how mcuh and wer he gone to. you know everything javan now u say. why he leave and not tell me if i talk to him. he delete his disocrd one day and vanish and mike take over like suprise and stop wallet and make not wrking game n price  coin is nothin now. all mi,ke say he ius truthful but he not make sense to us anymore ever.

gove me peter detail. show me proof of who own coin.

lots of business chnage name and say "under new management" to steal original bnk loan money n change nme of business to steal. i know u game.. peter is here and he is mike friend but hide now i think. is make sense,
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 10:41:08 PM

He Fella, haven't heard anything from you on Discord or Telegram via DM. Please let me know if you need any assistance with any holdings you currently have of SWYFT. If not, appreciate your feedback, but not your salacious behavior with calling myself and other folks names and such. Please keep things professional.
MikeSwyft

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 05:39:37 AM

BitcoinXavy. You have been responded to on numerous occasions. I'm unsure of why you consistently troll our project as this helps noone. What i have built we are still working on and are now delivering a much improved chain. All of this is personally funded by me. I am unaware of any bank loan.. as I am not the original founder of Satc. I just took over to save my and other investors money. As clearly if i hadn't it would be a dead project now. Sum up whatever coins you hold.. forward your wallet addresses and the business will make you an offer to buy them back. You clearly have far too much personal time available and suggest you find another target for your unfounded repetitive behaviour. We will continue to move forward on the plan that has been set by the current team to improve investor value and confidence.
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:22:41 PM

BitcoinXavy. You have been responded to on numerous occasions. I'm unsure of why you consistently troll our project as this helps noone. What i have built we are still working on and are now delivering a much improved chain. All of this is personally funded by me. I am unaware of any bank loan.. as I am not the original founder of Satc. I just took over to save my and other investors money. As clearly if i hadn't it would be a dead project now. Sum up whatever coins you hold.. forward your wallet addresses and the business will make you an offer to buy them back. You clearly have far too much personal time available and suggest you find another target for your unfounded repetitive behaviour. We will continue to move forward on the plan that has been set by the current team to improve investor value and confidence.

horse is finaly talk to us. what u have build. you make noting. only lie to make coin go. peter CHANG make this and work all day n night for this. u make rubbish game n SATC is like dead almost.  dev not help now n lazy in u team. i make time to talk here for money i invest in presale. i will making time to talk for peoplke to understand whats going on in this place. i lose money and i will talk all my life in this. if i talk in doiscord, i question is delete and i get banned so i talk here so u cannt ban me even.

you buy my coin on presale mponey n i will sell. but i no u not want this. u wait for pirce to die n now u buy coin when price is nuthing. this is strange i thinbk. why u buy now for. 

n u talk u tell me why peter gone and wer he gone. shw me proof. show us how u buy this and why.
MikeSwyft

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:17:19 AM

Horse?? I also invested 3 BTC when this was in presale @.50 cents and continued to buy off the original Dev before realizing the project had no future due to lack of funding. As I'm personally funding the new chain, new exchanges and developments I'm hoping all of this will be a turning point for my own losses not just the community. I could have sat back and done nothing but with the amount of skin in the game and a thirst for it to do well given I was more of a community manager at that point I decided it was only prudent I take it over. There are many others that would disagree with your views and you are welcome to post on discord now for these other members to respond as this has been addressed via webinar and on announcements. I cant keep feeding you as my time needs to be spent in delivering our vision for this year. Many coins lost value over the btc winter and I was not part of the original team so unsure why you target my intentions. On this basis I look forward to seeing you in discord for further conversations. I will continue to deliver on the promises I have made to the community. As if nothing is spent or done then even more value will be lost.
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:34:47 AM

I really enjoy the idea of the project. Very looking forward to the game experience of the project. When will the trial version be public?
I really want to experience it with some of my friends.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:49:58 PM

Horse?? I also invested 3 BTC when this was in presale @.50 cents and continued to buy off the original Dev before realizing the project had no future due to lack of funding. As I'm personally funding the new chain, new exchanges and developments I'm hoping all of this will be a turning point for my own losses not just the community. I could have sat back and done nothing but with the amount of skin in the game and a thirst for it to do well given I was more of a community manager at that point I decided it was only prudent I take it over. There are many others that would disagree with your views and you are welcome to post on discord now for these other members to respond as this has been addressed via webinar and on announcements. I cant keep feeding you as my time needs to be spent in delivering our vision for this year. Many coins lost value over the btc winter and I was not part of the original team so unsure why you target my intentions. On this basis I look forward to seeing you in discord for further conversations. I will continue to deliver on the promises I have made to the community. As if nothing is spent or done then even more value will be lost.

horse mouth is talk and not his parrot. good. so u buy this company for how much. as u say u truthful and open. u say this. why peter chhnag the founder who work day and nigt for this leave one day and not say goodbye and delete his account. we talk here and not doiscord. where in doiscord only sheeps talk and not dev. dev always quiet ther. be brave amd talk here please. i do not care how much u invest. u say u play golf everyday and show off in discod how rich u r and i do not like tjis. peter chang not do this. so company fail and u take over fail company is this u truth, u take presale moeny like peter chang i belive. u guilty now. u vison is add more coin to this coin and make blockchan new every month. steal premine. then u take the platform of masterndoe and make it bad. it work good before and now so much problems. i not even use it. please no more bad ideas. make good idea once., make platform work. maybe do 1 thing good then make 10 things badly. u not good bbusiness man. u greedy to make more people invest and mke u money only. what is u prmise. promise of new idea which not work again. u invest in what exclty. nothing. u dump coins yes or no.  u invest in gopod dev 1 day please. u invest in real advert maybe. u make website good maybe, please stop say u work hard. u not work at all. eveything is like child make it today.
MikeSwyft

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 09:18:44 AM

As previously stated no more time will be taken up responding to you. Ico wasnt me.. I'm certainly not rich, and i play golf once a week on sundays when I can as I hold a full time job in the week to support my life, future Swyft developments and the inherent costs to run. This just shows you know very little about me. I wish you the best of luck in your mission to be disruptive. As everyone else is expecting results my time is spent looking to deliver this for those that still believe with the new team. You wont get another responce as clearly you neither listen or read, and I'm done trying to decipher your messages, with the lack of grammar and articulation needed to hold a conversation. Goodbye.
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:52:46 PM

As previously stated no more time will be taken up responding to you. Ico wasnt me.. I'm certainly not rich, and i play golf once a week on sundays when I can as I hold a full time job in the week to support my life, future Swyft developments and the inherent costs to run. This just shows you know very little about me. I wish you the best of luck in your mission to be disruptive. As everyone else is expecting results my time is spent looking to deliver this for those that still believe with the new team. You wont get another responce as clearly you neither listen or read, and I'm done trying to decipher your messages, with the lack of grammar and articulation needed to hold a conversation. Goodbye.

I think u racist. Is u look racist to me. So I no speak good English so I am baned for talking. I see KKK like people talk now. I sad u do not see us as real people. Not everyone speak queen English and is white of the colour of English. You see if I talk in discord I be ban again. U will not ban me. U will never ban me here. People see bully man now. Unless u delete u above message quick. So u buy my coin back. I expect result like someone and everyone. U make platform always crash. Peter Chang make it from himself the platform and master mode and u take it and make it crash always n  new DEV who always missing and not now anything.

Join more dead coin to SATC not make u better. U make try to stay on top of water. Why is u not make one product work good. Not many in not good way. U clear not business man. Always qucik money maker. Game is not work and waste money. M I clear lookin person In world. I be better DEV now.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 08:59:42 AM

Pleased to announce Crypto Hunter is out for Android devices now on the Google Play store. You can check it out here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crypto.cryptohunter&hl=en

Team is going through the punch list now based on early feedback from the iOS build. First fix was upgrading the free wallet to 10 coins from 3 which wasn't enough to get to learn the game. More to follow. Stay tuned.
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 03:16:18 PM

Pleased to announce Crypto Hunter is out for Android devices now on the Google Play store. You can check it out here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crypto.cryptohunter&hl=en

Team is going through the punch list now based on early feedback from the iOS build. First fix was upgrading the free wallet to 10 coins from 3 which wasn't enough to get to learn the game. More to follow. Stay tuned.

Ignore customer not make them fly away like butterfly.

Javam is parrot for mike I seem. He only like customer to buy coin n not help old customer not happy.

Y is u not make game good work before release. Always try and make money quick.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 06:49:28 AM

So, if you are playing Crypto Hunter now, there will be no actions required to swap any SWYFT or FROST coins collected to date on the app. Team will take care of for you and after the merger, the FROST coin will no longer appear in the game. Shout with any questions.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: